Nogg's Challenges Remastered #1 - Lone Survivor

I definitely want to finish up SWB before playing this. I'm currently level 28 and just need to get to level 50 and get 10 headshots. I should be able to grind through the rest of this game in about a week. Less if I can stay focused but man is the game a grind after all other trophies are done. I've been adding videos to my youtube playlists to keep me motivated because some funny/weird glitchy things happen in this game all the time.

I am looking forward to playing this game. It's just another in the backlog that eventually needs to be platted. Trophy guide says 3 play-throughs and only 12 hours so looks like this is a quickie. Might have to pull an allnighter or alldayer and just get it over with. :)

• Like 1

MAJOR UPDATE :

Because I've only recently released the new Nogg's Challenges I'm gonna make it a December 12 start, same time just 24 hours later. This should give everyone more time to get the game and such :)

The new start works in well for me. Crazy day at work left me sore and achy, and not in a good way.

I just cannot handle these camera from above (technical term?) out of date looking games. It's 2015 now and I have too big a backlog to play new games that look like something I had on the Sega. Just my take.

Actually it's a side scroller, not top-down. But yeah, it does look like an old Genesis game.

OT- I have the plat, again. Next time you run one if these take a peek at my profile first. ;)

• Like 1

I think I'm going to need to bail on this. Swb is taking way longer than anticipated. Maybe next month

Np couch

Actually it's a side scroller, not top-down. But yeah, it does look like an old Genesis game.

OT- I have the plat, again. Next time you run one if these take a peek at my profile first. ;)

Haha sure will, most of the challenges you've already got the plat. I'll let the winner know to make it a game you don't have ;)

Np couch

Haha sure will, most of the challenges you've already got the plat. I'll let the winner know to make it a game you don't have ;)

thats because you guys have been picking pretty good games so far. Lone Survivor wasn't the most amazing thing ever but it was enjoyable and interesting.
  • Like 1

Oh darn! I was hoping you'd drop out as well (which is dumb, since you run the thing), and I'd win by default.

Oh well. It's not like I'll get those $10 back, so I may as well play the game anyway.

We could still go 1 v 1 if you want to, but that would mean an automatic loss for you.

Edited by EpicNogg4