Godfather (VC Platinum Killer)

if you like your trophies I reccomend to avoid this game. Albeit i'm in for the grind! Grinded GTA IV's online haha.

Vice City works with a criminal record counter.

Godfather 1,000,000 (Gold)

Butcher 10,000. (Bronze)

There are two trophies related to this.

To put it in hindsight...

Blowing up a Helicopter is 30 points, so working that out its like 33,000 helicopters destroyed.

Money, 5 points per £5000 you have (Maxing out only gives you 200,000 points)

I am so looking forward to this grind when the game goes on sale.

I'm one of those guys who 95% of the time just does the missions in Grand Theft, I never find the motivation to run around freeroaming anymore, haven't enjoyed it for a good five years or so, I just get bored without a goal. A shiny trophy for riding my tank all over the place for hours, or minigunning in the Malibu Club, this is gonna be an absolute blast for me.

It's for sure a huge grind and might take you as long to get this one if you have no prep as all the others. 

Helicopters the sure fire way to golf you want to push towards it. You can store four in your Hyman garage, but I'd be surprised if you could keep four carcasses there for responding if you're shooting them.

You can also store Sea Sparrows in the garages at Sunshine autos.

To destroy them you can either go to town with the minigun and infinite ammo that 100% gives you, or you can use the blow up cars cheat. (This cheat does not affect your criminal rating status, others do.) (Cheat is R2, L2, R1, L1, L2, R2, Square, Triangle, Circle, Triangle, L2, L1. This will blow up cars and helicopters and get you their points.

CRUCIALLY though using the blow up cars cheat, you DON'T have to respond the helicopters in your garage. You can blow up a blow up carcass of a car! More importantly you can blow up 4 or 5 at a time.

You'll still get an issue where some despot through wall glitching, but three/four is a good amount to keep working on. 

Note you'll still have to press the cheat code over a thousand times or so, so get used to it.

Also worth maxing your money using the police car in a garage glitch if you're using that cheat code anyway. That's a fifth of the way there in about an hour or so. Always have a spare second police car in the same or nearby garage as well, just in case.

There's also an ammo/accuracy glitch that can be profitable and has the upside that you can rubber band a controller. But that workaround is finicky as hell. But purely possible. Tested it out on my run and used it to get about 100k or so of the million.