What Modern Open World Games Should I Get?

Kataliahh

Oblivion

Skyrim

inFamous, 2, Festival of Blood, Second Son

The Elder Scrolls Online

Just Cause 2/3

Sleeping Dogs

Saints Row 2, The Third, IV

Borderlands, 2, The Pre-Sequel

Dead Island

Dying Light

Far Cry 2, 3, 4

Fallout 4

The Witcher III

Batman: Arkham

ALL the Assassin's Creed games!

Edited by AnimeDreama

Get MGSVTPP, many Metal Gear fans said it was a terrific game, but not a great Metal Gear game. I haven't played it myself, I have it before release though, I'm just saving its platinum to be my 1337 trophy. If you haven't played the others games or if you are not familiar with the series' story, you should definitely get it.

Get MGSVTPP, many Metal Gear fans said it was a terrific game, but not a great Metal Gear game. I haven't played it myself, I have it before release though, I'm just saving its platinum to be my 1337 trophy. If you haven't played the others games or if you are not familiar with the series' story, you should definitely get it.

Okay thanks I'll get MGS V TPP if it's cheap.

I really enjoyed my time playing Just Cause 3, though I need to do trophy cleanup with it still. The reviews I looked at pre-purchase generally agreed it got more than slightly repetitive, but, at least for me, the explosions never got old (though thinking about it, they probably did and I just didn't care.) Shadow of Mordor is the only other one have from the sandbox genre, but I'm not a huge fan... That is, not to the extent of JC3. As for open world RPGs though I'm no expert, despite owning Witcher 3 and Dragon Age Inquisition, though both are really good from what I've heard.