Game Crashing and Stat's Resetting

Altered-_-Beast9

Just wondering if anyone else has those issue's since the 1.05 Patch Game Crashe's every 1-2 Matches

and the Stats that are displayed in the Loading Screen are back at 0 at each restart of the Game. 

Savegame is fine i'm still level 25 and got all my Stuff, i really hope the Kill Count/Matches won are not affected by this.

EDIT:

Error is CE-34878-0, Checked my Savegame's after it Crashes they are 90% of the time gone.

I Guess the Level is tied to your psn account and stored on their server's or something.

Reinstalling the Game didn't help :/

Edited by Altered-_-Beast9

I sometimes lost the points/scores for only the last match I played.

You won't get credit for kills if you leave the Match before it end's, but i heard from some people that even if they finish the Match it doesn't properly Count the Kills.

Also apparently the Game doesn't even Create a Savegame on your PS4, so i'm just gonna hope it's all stored on some server and i don't have to do another 1k kills, and just my stat screen is bugged or something.

• Like 1

Maybe it's related to the High Speed Rail event? i haven't had crashes the last few days, but since the event is up i got a couple games crashes again. 

Even if i'm just playing TDM for example. I Also should be about 50-100 kills away for the total of 1000 kills if i add the Kills before the Stat reset so i can tell you if there's another "hidden" Kill Counter for the Trophy.