Trophy Guides in Spanish

i see a lot of donald trump users here...

Why would people be Donald Trump supporters if they gave reasons why Spanish language guides aren't going to happen on an English speaking website? How would the same request blow over on a Spanish language, French language, or Japanese language site if I asked why there aren't English language guides on their website, given that's it's the number 2 most spoken language, as well as the lingua franca for trade, business, and diplomacy? I'd get told to fuck off and find an English language site, that's what.

• Like 3

Why would people be Donald Trump supporters if they gave reasons why Spanish language guides aren't going to happen on an English speaking website? How would the same request blow over on a Spanish language, French language, or Japanese language site if I asked why there aren't English language guides on their website, given that's it's the number 2 most spoken language, as well as the lingua franca for trade, business, and diplomacy? I'd get told to fuck off and find an English language site, that's what.

it was just a joke about the "little" exaggerated replies from certain users about including Spanish guides on an English site.

Edited by smellslikejavier

I also prefer to write and follow guide in English. :)

Okay, so where's the point of this thread? xD

Ahh, okay, forgive me. But can someone explain me why there is a section in the PSNProfiles Writing a guide which says "currently we only accpet guides in english..."? That is way I created this post, because of that word. ;)

Because some of us use Japanese in our guides :awesome:

That actually kind of exists, the dragons in FFXIV Heavensward have their own language. Be pretty neat if people tried learning it like they do with the elf language from LotR.

I think it was a direct reference to Dragon PP =D

Urgh no, I hope this site never allows guides written in spanish, I'm from Colombia and my first language is spanish, i also can speak english and some french, and there are some sites where trophy guides are written in spanish like "play4trophies" or "Laps3" but those guides are very poor, not very detailed, in other words, those guides suck.

If this site ever allowed guides written in spanish, i guess we spanish speakers would be getting the same mediocre guides you can find on play4trophies or Laps3.

• Like 1

The main problem is, I've written some guides in here, some of them took a lot of effort to make, so I'm not going to make another one in spanish (my main language) just for the sake of it. So, if I'm only making one guide, I'd rather do it in english, at least that way more people would find it useful.

The point is to have good guides in spanish. It's true that guides in spanish are poor. In those pages, staff do not allow members to write guides that already have one. And mayhe that can be improved in this site. (But I see it is not possible).

Edited by Pottercito_