What is the funnest thing you ever did with your family members or friends?(or both)

dragon_sentry

Probably when my mom and dad took me to the ZOO and i got to hold a little baby tiger. That was probably more than a decade ago.

Then about a year ago during my summer break my friend dared me to go bungee jumping, so i did. It was more terrifying than fun though.

Edited by hpknight
  • Like 2

As children, my sister and I carved out a gigantic penis on a sand hill knowing that other families would soon walk over another dune and be witness to this. We even gathered seaweed for pubes, it was a work of art for children. We hid and waited, a small tourist bus stopped and Wham!! My parents were disgusted but also delighted that we put so much effort in.

@Feral611 - Taronga zoo? I did something I'm not proud of, put a doll into a rental pram and pushed it down some stars. Years later I see the same thing on Jackass and suddenly it's funny?

• Like 3

Went to Las Vegas for Christmas one year with my step-family. I didn't get to gamble since I was only 10 at the time, but I enjoyed going on the rides and seeing how active it is there even late at night.

• Like 1

Um, went to Orlando Florida with a huge group of people two years ago. (made awesome friends back then).

We've been there for two weeks so each day we visited a different theme park or went shopping. ^^  Universal Studios was definitely the best theme park!

Edited by Kurofur

@Feral611 - Taronga zoo? I did something I'm not proud of, put a doll into a rental pram and pushed it down some stars. Years later I see the same thing on Jackass and suddenly it's funny?

Yeah the one in Sydney. Lol it's pretty random. Did anyone say anything to you when you did it?

Um, went to Orlando Florida with a huge group of people two years ago. (made awesome friends back then).

We've been there for two weeks so each day we visited a different theme park or went shopping. ^^ Universal Studios was definitely the best theme park!

I LOVE Universal Studios. That place is amazing!

Anyways, my response would have to be the trip me and my family took to North Carolina several years ago. It was actually really nice there (and we got chased by wild Turkeys. Those guys are loud and scary. That wasn't so nice)!

• Like 1

With family - took a week long road trip last year. We went from Alberta, Canada to Montana, Idaho, Nevada and a last stop at Universal Studios in Hollywood. Had lots of fun during that week and Universal was really cool!

With friends - completed a Social Studies project last minute and got a fairly good grade on it (forgot exactly what we got). Basically we had to find a doll (that itself was a funny part, took me and a friend hours to find one single doll that we could work with, and it was near somewhere we passed by around 3 times) and a couple of materials to turn it into a soldier from the past (we decided to make a spartan I believe). We brought the materials in the day it was due and worked on it the morning before the class and handed it in. Our teacher was really impressed and me and my friends were proud of that moment.

I LOVE Universal Studios. That place is amazing!

Anyways, my response would have to be the trip me and my family took to North Carolina several years ago. It was actually really nice there (and we got chased by wild Turkeys. Those guys are loud and scary. That wasn't so nice)!

It really is, I especially loved that Harry Potter area and The Mummy roller coaster!

• Like 1

Yeah the one in Sydney. Lol it's pretty random. Did anyone say anything to you when you did it?

Yes, I got a few laughs though not from everyone. Sydney city is my birth place and the only taronga I know apart from western plains zoo. That other story I mentioned, it was about 50 meters in length,,,,,,,,,,,

Fun times apart from being fun times for doing naughty things? Most memorable would be my immediate family and remaining relatives going on holidays together to far north New South Wales. It was the only time we were all together, My most fun time as a child.

• Like 1

Yes, I got a few laughs though not from everyone. Sydney city is my birth place and the only taronga I know apart from western plains zoo. That other story I mentioned, it was about 50 meters in length,,,,,,,,,,,

Fun times apart from being fun times for doing naughty things? Most memorable would be my immediate family and remaining relatives going on holidays together to far north New South Wales. It was the only time we were all together, My most fun time as a child.

Lol cool. Same, I was born down in Sydney too. Yeah, that's why I said Taronga figured other Aussies would know which one I meant. Shit, that's a fair way.

Far North NSW hey, sounds about where I'm living.