Vita Version Has Serious Framerate And Crashing Issues

Just a head's up, the Vita version has some major framerate problems (especially when using grenades to blow up mines) and the game has crashed on me twice within 10 minutes.

It's barely even playable in it's current state.

Unless a patch is released that fixes these problems in the future it's best to avoid playing the Vita version and play the console versions instead.

Started it yesterday on Vita. Played for a few minutes. Game didn't crash on me but it did have frame rate issues at some point. Gonna continue later today and see if its completely unplayable :hmm:

Did you try to blow up mines with grenades yet? That's when it really goes to hell.

And you have to do it to get to alot of the Mudokens too... :(

I almost want to play it on Vita just to see if it's as bad as everyone says.

On PS4 it's been nothing but superb for me.

I haven't played it on PS3, but a friend who I let use my account has it on his and says it runs okay but wouldn't brag about it.

I only have the Vita TV nowadays though, worth trying it on there to see if it's horrible or not? Is it even compatible? I'll Google that, two seconds.

It's apparently not, never mind. I mean, I could just use that exploit email thing to make every game work on the PS TV, but anyway. Fuck it.

Sad to see stuff like this still happens to the Vita, ironic how the Vita can't even play a PS1 game. I know, I know, it's a fully remade thing, but still. "Vita is a super powerful under utilized portable" ... Can't play Abe's Oddysee. 

• 3 weeks later...

Got up to the paramonian temple entrance today and the cut scene does a weird glitch I can hear it but no video then game freezes and I can't progress any further. Any one else encounter this? Or know how to get past? Was ashame i was enjoying the game up to this point :-) (vita)

Edited by jedi_padawan