Booty Master the easy way!

phildbruyn

I have a tip that might make this a lot easier for you.

Go to 'Community' ----> 'Highest Rated' and look for a few games that have story prize bubbles in their title. Now play them, there is 5 of them. I played them before I even touched any of the levels and got 74% of the goodies. You will still have to hunt for misc prize bubbles, but you'll have collected almost all of the prize bubbles that require 2 or more players. You should now only need to collect the prize bubbles in the 'Collector's liar'. The previous mentioned level requires 4, but can be done with 3 players or 3 controllers.

Here is the link to one of them. Either find it by author or search as mentioned above in the game via the 'Community' button.

https://lbp.me/v/qrjcbdq/topreviews?p=1&l=12

• Like 1

• 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It can potentially cause glitches, but won't if you're careful.  The glitch is caused if you've maxed out your inventory with community items and then pick up the prize bubbles, as the game gets confused...  So, delete your inventory to be safe before attempting this and you'll have no problems.  I personally got the majority of them like this but the user levels don't quite have all of them.

• 5 months later...

Just got the trophy, can confirm this works.

As mentioned in the OP you will just be missing the Collectors Lair 4-player bubbles, but you can get these solo with 3 controllers. Just reach the 4x point on your own and open the other two controllers at that point. If you don't have 3 PS3 controllers remember that you can use a PS4 controller plugged in with the USB.

18 minutes ago, g-bake_1986 said:

Just got the trophy, can confirm this works.

As mentioned in the OP you will just be missing the Collectors Lair 4-player bubbles, but you can get these solo with 3 controllers. Just reach the 4x point on your own and open the other two controllers at that point. If you don't have 3 PS3 controllers remember that you can use a PS4 controller plugged in with the USB.

DS4 has been usable wirelessly with PS3 for some time now: https://gaming.stackexchange.com/questions/262074/can-i-use-a-ps4-controller-on-a-ps3

• Like 1

• 7 months later...
On 24.11.2016 at 8:17 AM, B1rvine said:

It can potentially cause glitches, but won't if you're careful.  The glitch is caused if you've maxed out your inventory with community items and then pick up the prize bubbles, as the game gets confused...  So, delete your inventory to be safe before attempting this and you'll have no problems.  I personally got the majority of them like this but the user levels don't quite have all of them.

How can i delete my inventory? and how do i know it is full?

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

If you are talking about community objects, I don't know how to do it on LBP1 , but on LBP2 there's thing called "Delete All Community Objects", just press it on Community Objects page at the top. I think that LBP1 have this thing too.

Edited by mymicisdead-