2016 UR Plat Marathon: Hemiak vs zajac vs Wdjat guest starring Dr_Mayus- Closed

2016 UR Plat Marathon  

74 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think will win?

1L4781d6.png

Got the plat for Flame Over yesterday, 0.78% atm, successful gap widening achieved.

Pretty sure this will end up in the 1-3% range though.

Hahahaha nice April Fools joke man......oh wait you really did...well damn xD Congrats though man, what did you think of the game? I'll be updating the OP today with the monthly checkpoint

Hahahaha nice April Fools joke man......oh wait you really did...well damn xD Congrats though man, what did you think of the game? I'll be updating the OP today with the monthly checkpoint

It was good fun actually and not really that hard. A couple of the trophies that are related to doing something throughout the whole game can be frustrating and luck based as one issue makes you have to start again and dependent on the random layout it can sometimes be impossible to avoid one pretty much. Easier on vita than ps4 too I'd say due to beneficial glitches with 3 of the harder trophies.

1Ld9ebc2.png

Got the plat for Axiom Verge, this is on the brink of being VR, especially when weighted with the EU version which is VR atm but has about a third of the players. Also I quite like the plat image lol. 4.53% atm 

Grats man. I played a demo for that a while back and it seems really fun. 

Plat 93 -, GH 5. 1.35% rare. 

This game is much easier than many other music games. However it had several annoying online components requiring you to find enough people with specific instruments,  and boosting song plays throughout the various modes. All in all not difficult really,  unless you really struggle with the diamond challenges. 

Fun fact,  I probably "played" Song 2 by Blur over 100 times total. It's the shortest song  in the game,  clocking in at just over 2 minutes,  so is ideal for boosting and grinding. 

• Like 3

This game is much easier than many other music games. However it had several annoying online components requiring you to find enough people with specific instruments,  and boosting song plays throughout the various modes. All in all not difficult really,  unless you really struggle with the diamond challenges. 

Fun fact,  I probably "played" Song 2 by Blur over 100 times total. It's the shortest song  in the game,  clocking in at just over 2 minutes,  so is ideal for boosting and grinding. 

Nice work man, I've gone back to Astebreed, one for the ps4 challenge accepted as well since I want gold rank on that at least, it's coming along quicker than expected though I'm yet to go onto hard difficulty.

1Ld9ebc2.png

Got the plat for Axiom Verge, this is on the brink of being VR, especially when weighted with the EU version which is VR atm but has about a third of the players. Also I quite like the plat image lol. 4.53% atm 

Good job guys. I'll update the OP sometime this weekend

Earned that Shadow Warrior plat, it is an awesome game that everyone should go play!..... I mainly say this so you all can play it, not plat it and get the percentage under 1% thus giving me another point doods *evil laugh*

Nice work man, grats on the plat. :D It's one that I've been thinking of playing, and also platting :P , at sometime in the near future. There's a lot of games like that though...

• Like 1

Earned that Shadow Warrior plat, it is an awesome game that everyone should go play!..... I mainly say this so you all can play it, not plat it and get the percentage under 1% thus giving me another point doods *evil laugh*

Grats on the plat, but are Zajac and I really the ones you want to start this game for that reason?  also, I still don't have a ps4, so this one is on the later list.

• Like 1

That's the thing about the SO Epic Quest...that Rarity went over 1% :(

Grats on the plat, but are Zajac and I really the ones you want to start this game for that reason?  also, I still don't have a ps4, so this one is on the later list.

Well when I said everyone I really meant anyone reading this post but you 2 guys xD

That was a huge downside to the event, I had to hunt down some other under 1% plats because of it :|

• Like 1

It's over 1% now? Darn... Well, at least my Mugen Souls plat is still under 1%. Actually, it went down 6% since I got it. :yay:

We could always just go through all 655+ people & report all the cheaters we see till it's back under the 1% mark. :P