2016 UR Plat Marathon: Hemiak vs zajac vs Wdjat guest starring Dr_Mayus- Closed

2016 UR Plat Marathon  

74 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think will win?

Why don't we just open this up to every skrub on this site? I really don't mind, last place is last place.

Haha not a bad idea, I'll have to change up the intro and title but would be fun with more competition.

What's this about involving everyone? O.o I'm not sure I'm ready for that, was looking forward to my revenge on Prinny. :P Honestly though I'd prefer if it was the original plan really. I don't mind if Yuri joins but I wouldn't want more than that. Of course if you two particularly want otherwise then I'll still go along with it. :)

In other news I'm continuing on with Rack n Ruin, it's an UR plat atm but I'm not sure it'll stay that way by the end of the year. What are you two focusing on?

Edited by zajac9999

What's this about involving everyone? O.o I'm not sure I'm ready for that, was looking forward to my revenge on Prinny. :P Honestly though I'd prefer if it was the original plan really. I don't mind if Yuri joins but I wouldn't want more than that. Of course if you two particularly want otherwise then I'll still go along with it. :)

In other news I'm continuing on with Rack n Ruin, it's an UR plat atm but I'm not sure it'll stay that way by the end of the year. What are you two focusing on?

Alright man I'll add Yuri then keep it as is, I'd want all of us to be on board if I were to change it. At least with this there are less people to get in the way of me spoiling your revenge attempt dood :devil:

• Like 3

I'm currently working on Rocksmith, but with my extremely limited experience going into it, I might never get that one.

I'm also working on MGR:R and making decent progress.

It's too bad I popped Pier Solar right at the end of December. :(

Alright, this looks fun. Now I'm looking to getting a 4th place out of 4 people instead of getting a second between 2. I got SSX done and Hotline Miami 2, but the latter shouldn't be UR anymore (i broke it :(). Should be getting helldivers by half of February too.

Edited by TheYuriG
  • Like 1

So I just popped the plat for Dead Nation on the vita, which has a plat rarity of 4.49%. I don't think it will count for this race though since the ps3 version has a lot more players and is very rare. Not sure if anything is different with that version or not. Either way it's still another UR plat to add to my list :D

1L35d31e.png

• Like 1

So I just popped the plat for Dead Nation on the vita, which has a plat rarity of 4.49%. I don't think it will count for this race though since the ps3 version has a lot more players and is very rare. Not sure if anything is different with that version or not. Either way it's still another UR plat to add to my list :D

The only difference is that you cannot do the co-op campaign local. You have to find an online partner. 

Congrats on the new addition!

• Like 1

2016 UR Plat Marathon

*banner coming soon......maybe*

Welcome to the Ultra Rare Plat challenge between Hemiak, zajac, and myself. In this marathon we will be competing to see who can earn the most UR plats during the year but there is a twist to this. Instead of counting each plat equally we will get points depending on what percentage the plat is at the end of the year, the scoring system is as followed:

• Plats under 1%= 3 pts
  • Plats between 1-3%= 2 pts
  • Plats >3-5%= 1 pt
  • The rarity of games with multiple list will be calculated by percentage of total Game owners and plat achievers across all versions
  • Any stacked plats will only be 1 pt regardless of rarity

I was inspired to make this event after seeing a few other year long plat races and thought this would help motivate us to go for more UR plats since I knew we would be working on some this year. I also figured zajac would want to try to get revenge after our last race  and Hemiak would like to avenge his loss to zajac after their race xD

Even though the points will be based off the percentages of the plats at the end of the year I'll track each of our progress below by posting each UR plat we earned throughout the year, ones already earned do count towards the total. If a plat loses its UR status I will remove from the post. There is a poll above so you guys can vote on who you think will win this event.

UR Plats earned so far

"Grandpa" Hemiak- 1 plat

1S33b3a1.png  Band Hero- currently 4.16%

"The Titan" zajac9999-4 plats

1Scd482a.png La-Mulana Ex-Currently 1.09%

1Sbc6a9a.png Rogue Legacy- Currently 2.99%

1S45958b.pngLittleBigPlanet 3- Currently 3.72%*

1S672599.png-currently 4.49%*

"The Dood" man_with_wdjat- 1 plat

1S027b38.png-Catherine currently 2.47%*

"Young Gun" TheYuriG-2 plats

1S43fa68.png-Geometry Wars 3 (PS3) currently 3.25%*

1Sbb899e.png-SSX currently 3.24%

Current/Upcoming Projects

Hemiak

Finish MGR:R

GH:WoR

Start P4AU

Bonus: Keep plugging away at Rocksmith

zajac9999

Rack N Ruin

Titan Souls

Carnival Island

Gutiar Hero: Warriors of Rock

Astebreed

man_with-wdjat

Yakuza 4

Child of Eden

P4AU

Hot Shots Golf World Invitational (Vita)

Mind Zero

YuriG

Helldivers

Oddworld

*=unofficial rarity yet to be calculated based on stacked lists

Voted for zajac.

• Like 1