A Happy Little Challenge

A Happy Little Challenge  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

Maybe Espeon is no longer interested in the challenge? Real life can be a pain, just saying.

I'm glad to hear that it's RL that is making it hard to update and nothing serious. I've just gotten started on the Spring Backlog event so I know how hard it is to get platinum trophies. Just don't fall too hard behind, you don't want to end up losing through forfeit. ;)

Edited by DetectiveCJ

• 2 weeks later...

I had to vote happy because well he seems to be winning but everything always ends up coming up Dandy baby.

EDIT: as a whole I really like this topic and think this is a great idea. I think i'll challenge someone who never plats games that way i can win. Althoug if we had to start all the games after the challenge started I'd probably be screwed as I start loads of games without platting them.

Edited by Superbuu3

• 3 weeks later...

Obligatory monthly update post. This month i went full Neo mode throughout the first half, then completely slacked off during the second one.

At the end of the day this is the progress i've made.

1Scb0370.png

Helldivers at 98.34 points

1S2f996e.png

Yakuza 4 at 95.62 points

1Sf8501d.png

Salt & Sanctuary at 86.77 points

That's 250.73 points if i'm correct, making 953.66 points total.

Helldivers was pretty much done last month, i just had to wait for the war to end so i could pop it, so that wasn't too much work. Yakuza 4 took up a lot of time over the course of the early half of this month, put my time off to good use there. Salt & Sanctuary will probably rise to 20% rarity by the end of the year, got it playing through the game more or less casually.

As for the coming month, it's probably going to be my weakest one yet this year. It's the start of a pretty important semester so i'll have my hands full studying. I'll also be playing a lot of Dark Souls 3, even after getting the plat, which i am planning to do. I've been playing some casual Borderlands 2 with a couple of friends which should make for a fairly easy plat thanks to my carried over PS3 characters once i actually go for it. I'll still have to play through the game again as well as beat all sidequests but i think i can manage that. So yeah, estimate for april is 2 more plats, no way there'll be more than that.

nJFNpx5.png

Edited by Happy

• 1 month later...

Despite the fact that you're annihilating me and I could just let the topic disappear into the depths of the community events page, I thought I'd post a little revival ^_^

Had a bit of down time where I wasn't getting any trophies but I'm back, baby  B)

Added three new shiny platinum's to my count (Fat Princess Adventures, Catlateral Damage and Uncharted 4) so small progress is better than no progress right?  Hopefully will make a dent in my backlog over the summer, pretty close to a couple of others platinum's (and I may even go back to finish Far Cry 2....possibly, maybe

How're things going trophy wise with you, Happy?  See you've been pretty active

Edited by Mesopithecus
  • Like 1

Pretty decent. I got the plats to Dark Souls 3, Borderlands 2, Pac-Man, Table Top Racing and Tropico 5. Kinda forgot to update the graph for April so i'll just do that by the end of May.

Edited by Happy
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Alright, double update for both April and May.

2j4s6jV.png

I'll keep the update a little less detailed this time. I've failed to reach my original goal of 1000 points before the release of Dark Souls 3, luckily i wasn't too far off and was able to make decent progress in April with Dark Souls 3 which was amazing, Borderlands 2 which hasn't aged too well in terms of writing but is still fun and Pacman, which was a lot less forgiving than i remember it being, making up a total of 240,71 points. May was a pretty messy month, so i only ended up platting both PS4 PS+ games for the month, Tropico 5 which was really enjoyable and Table Top Racing World Tour, which was rather lackluster. That's 180,79 points for May.

Overall i should be at 1.375,16 for now.

Barely have any trophy related plans for June. Honestly, i just wanna play Overwatch. Tried running it on my PC which was the saddest thing you've ever seen so i'll probably be getting it on PS4 pretty soon-ish. Don't really give a crap if i'll plat it or not, probably won't. I'll work on at least platting Valkyria Chronicles this month, but that's about it. Maybe i'll slip something inbetween if there's any nice E3 sales. It's almost E3 again by the way. Feels like the last one was just yesterday.

• Like 2

I'm slacking so far behind, but hopefully will be stacking a few games up to platinum shortly :)

Mainly just chipping away at LittleBigPlanet at the moment, was hoping to squeeze the platinum in before the end of the month but alas acing the levels and gathering all the prize bubbles has taken longer than anticipated.

Great progress though Happy, you're absolutely slaughtering me