Suggestions for the site.

I have some suggestions for the site. Like if there was a letter grade on DLC packs. I would like to see if I am doing good on getting trophies on DLC packs. Also I would like to see if there can be a leaderboard for views. I get intrested seeing the most viewed profiles.

Edited by zacharonii
  • Like 1

What do you get when PSNP does a fusion dance with Facebook? PSNBook!  B)

tumblr_mrk5qiLfja1r9v8kto1_500.gif

In all honesty, I like the idea for grading on DLC packs. The leader-board suggestion would be a bit creepy, wouldn't it? I don't think people want to know that their profile is the most viewed for no simple reason. People are generally curious and that's okay, but there's a line between curiosity and just plain weird. 

My suggestion is:

Unflag that spider bloke, he's got enough problems in life with his tiny penis and ugly face, give him a break.

Nah, the site's got everything I want already. 10/10 would visit again.

Don't unflag that spider bloke, he stole my can of fosters! :ninja:

I see you, Super-Fly Spider-Guy, I see you. 

9a294054034c69899c3794c2591eab03e3be6118

Edited by FlareXV
  • Like 1

The leader-board suggestion would be a bit creepy, wouldn't it? I don't think people want to know that their profile is the most viewed for no simple reason. People are generally curious and that's okay, but there's a line between curiosity and just plain weird. 

You'd be surprised how much attention something like that gets. Add a "Like" leaderboard too and the forums would collpase.

• Like 1

I would like a way to sort games by region, or exclude regions. I sometimes want to browse the Games tab without 500,000 Japanese games mixed in.

I would also like a way to sort games by individual trophy values, such as, games with most Golds, or games with most Silver.

For some reason when I click on "incomplete", I get the games on my list that I have yet to Platinum, but not the ones with a platinum but not at 100%. I can view a list of either or, not both combined.

That's about all I can think of.

• Like 1

I'd like a little box which displays a trophy's unlock requirement when you mouseover a trophy's link in guides.

Example:

Y5XtCMu.png

Right now, links scroll your page down to the trophy's description, then you're forced to scroll all the way back up to where you were once you've read it.

That's particularly annoying when you have many trophies marked as missable and you want to quickly take note of all the things you need to pay attention to while playing the game.

For some reason when I click on "incomplete", I get the games on my list that I have yet to Platinum, but not the ones with a platinum but not at 100%. I can view a list of either or, not both combined.

Why can't we have this, it's been requested so many times :(

• Like 3

Thanks to the people who liked my commented before, I was actually looking for this post a couple of hours ago but couldn't find it. I searched "suggestions" and nothing like this came up for it, but the notifications brought me home, so that's good.

Anywho, the reason I wanted to be back here is because I actually thought of a suggestion.

On your profile, you know when you've platinum'd a game and it says "last played on June 23" or whatever, and then in brackets "platinum in 3 weeks 2 days" or whatever, I'd like if it said "platinum on June 16" (or whenever you got the platinum).

Like, here's what I mean, I go to my profile now right, and at the top is Resogun on PS4. I got the plat of that game in like January 2014, but I only recently picked up the DLC, so, after playing the DLC, the game is back at the top of my list. Now it says on there "January 24th 2016 (Platinum in 3 months, 4 weeks)" and what I'm suggesting would change that to "January 24th 2016 (Platinum on March 30 2014)" ... okay, so I may have finished it a bit later than January like I thought, but you get the point.

Anyone else for this or is it just something I want?

• Like 1

I'd like the chance to designate which of my "missing timestamp" trophies was really my first trophy. I have about 15 or so over 2 games but i know which one it is, not the one currently displayed. I think nearly everybody who has the wrong trophy listed as "first trophy" would in fact correct it accurately if given the chance to do so manually.

Edited by pashtudari
  • Like 3

I suggest that whenever new members sign in/enter the forums, not their trophies page, for the first time, they should be taken to a page with the following message in big letters "What to do when you want to boost a trophy", so that the number of topics of that nature could at least be reduced.

Edited by Deceptrox
  • Like 1

I suggest that whenever new members sign in/enter the forums, not their trophies page, for the first time, they should be taken to a page with the following message in big letters "What to do when you want to boost a trophy", so that the number of topics of that nature could at least be reduced.

I like this idea so much, I'll like it every time it's posted!

• Like 1