Fine Bros's road to 13 million live!

FlareXV

33 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think Fine Bros deserve all this grief?

• Yes
    • No
    • Undecided
  2. 2. Do you think the counter is legit?

• Yes
    • No
    • Undecided
  3. 3. Do you think Fine Bros are in the right?

• Yes
    • No
    • Undecided
    • I don't care but as long as they get rid of all these reaction videos, I'll support them

To be honest, they deserve it.  I've been reading up on them a bit and the hate seems well placed.

Here is a link to a post on Reddit that summarizes what is going on.

https://www.reddit.com/r/videos/comments/43bqa1/lets_not_just_yell_about_the_react_trademark_lets/czh3w9f

Also, I don't think the hate train is going away anytime soon.  All of their most recent videos are getting down voted to hell with the older videos following.  The only way I can see them defusing the situation is by turning off comments and votes, but that in itself is a horrible PR issue as well.

Wow, that stuff about them going after Ellen is insane. It's funny and weird to see how overinflated their egos are. Overall I'm somehow surprised they tried to go through with all this and didn't expect backlash. I mean I never cared for them since I found their react stuff gimmicky so I never bothered, but seeing them even try to go through with this gives me a reason to really not like them.

Also Uncle Ethan telling it how it is.

Don't know the people, do not care. No one deserves this kind of hate. Not even Trump or the people affected by his hate speech.

They've just been fucking it up for a lot of people for a long while, and now they wanted to take another step in that direction. Screw over a lot more people and gain more power by abusing copy right laws. Just to top it off, they're acting like douches about it.

I like the blurb about Ellen ripping them off.

The Fine Brothers - two tools who got rich off of other people being witty or entertaining for them

Ellen Degeneres - a talented and funny vanguard. A beacon of hope for countless people during a changing time. A successful actress, comedian and entertainer for decades.

Those two witless monkeys should have been happy somebody like Ellen used an idea they had for a skit. How they got big on YouTube is beyond me.

Yup...they definitely deserve the hate.

• Like 4

Wow, that stuff about them going after Ellen is insane. It's funny and weird to see how overinflated their egos are. Overall I'm somehow surprised they tried to go through with all this and didn't expect backlash. I mean I never cared for them since I found their react stuff gimmicky so I never bothered, but seeing them even try to go through with this gives me a reason to really not like them.

Also Uncle Ethan telling it how it is.

lol thanks for that video!  I've never watched Ethan and Hila before!  They are awesome!

He really should just ask her to marry him....

How can we be so sure that once they trademarked 'React' that they wouldn't then use that to their advantage? Especially since they accused this Ellen of 'stealing' their format. Which already existed before they became popular and it's a simple Video to make isn't it? Ask some Kids what they think about this or that and that's it. Suddenly they seem to think they are YouTube genuises. I mean, Well done for being so popular on YouTube and I'm sure they make a good living from doing so but why push their luck? Now they've shot themselves in the foot and they do deserve the backlash they've received because it will teach them and others a lesson.

Also, People have the right to hate Donald Trump. He's an elitist, sexist, racist idiot.

• Like 1

See, copyrighting reaction videos would not have been so bad if they didn't attempt to do that well after the public started making reaction videos. Copyright something before it becomes popular, not after. Otherwise, a lot more people will feel that their power is being taken away for someone else's profit.

lol thanks for that video!  I've never watched Ethan and Hila before!  They are awesome!

He really should just ask her to marry him....

Their stuff is great, really down to Earth but also weird which is a great combo for me. And they are married :)