Project Platinum: J-Gems

Satoshi Ookami

Silver rank for me please, with Okami HD, Asura's Wrath and Gravity Rush.

I also vote for Gravity Rush Remaster to be removed from the list, it's the exact same list and the exact same game, it's like having different regions Trophy lists counting as different games.

Edited by Devil_Spooky

Personally I'm not even going to aim for :platinum: in this PP thread because some of the games don't interest me.

I still think though, that it should be done as in most (if not all) of the other PP threads.

Add another :platinum: rank above the one you already have and add as requirement to have the games at 100% if they have DLCs, and stacking multiple versions of the same game/trophy list.

If people are strongly against it, I have no problem changing it, though.

Its up to you. but if you keep it the way it is, your rule doesn't make sense.  :P

• Only unique games are eligible, completing the same games with different region or console trophy lists will not get you any points.
Edited by Gibbo_0113
  • Like 1

Its up to you. but if you keep it the way it is, your rule doesn't make sense.  :P

• Only unique games are eligible, completing the same games with different region or console trophy lists will not get you any points.

They ARE unique games :P

It's Gravity Rush Remastered  :awesome:

Unique games rule applies to different region games. Having this thread as an example, Nier x Nier Replicant, Gravity Rush x Gravity Daze, Gravity Rush Remastered x Gravity Daze Remastered =D

It seems most people are against Remaster being considered as a standalone game, okay, if you guys want it like that, I will once again give it a week and then count the votes so everyone gets a say :)

Quote this post and write number corresponding to your opinion

1) I want Gravity Rush Remastered to be considered as an alternative to Gravity Rush, hence, not considered separate field for this PP

2) I want Gravity Rush Remastered to be considered part of this PP, because it's essentially different game due to gameplay

I know I could make a poll, but I want active people to consider this :D

If option number 1 wins, I will change Platinum requirements once the next game is released. In case someone gets to 5 or 6 games before that, they will be eligible for Gold/Platinum rank respectively.

Edited by Satoshi Ookami
  • Like 1

1) I want Gravity Rush Remastered to be considered as an alternative to Gravity Rush, hence, not considered separate field for this PP

2) I want Gravity Rush Remastered to be considered part of this PP, because it's essentially different game due to gameplay

I vote option 1, the trophies are identical, the only difference in gameplay are the races which is now done with analogue sticks instead of the touchscreen and move controls.

Logic FTW :awesome:.

• Like 1

Okay, everyone updated.

Please check whether you have been added to both leaderboard and to this thread.

If you are missing from either, do tell :D

Congratulations to Prinny for being the first JSDF of this thread, dood :awesome:

And NathanielJohn for being the first First Lieutenant =D 

You completely ignored me :spank:

Unique games rule applies to different region games. Having this thread as an example, Nier x Nier Replicant, Gravity Rush x Gravity Daze, Gravity Rush Remastered x Gravity Daze Remastered =D

It seems most people are against Remaster being considered as a standalone game, okay, if you guys want it like that, I will once again give it a week and then count the votes so everyone gets a say :)

If option number 1 wins, I will change Platinum requirements once the next game is released. In case someone gets to 5 or 6 games before that, they will be eligible for Gold/Platinum rank respectively.

1 for sure, it's the exact same list.

Definitely #1! You might get outvoted here Satoshi :).

Apparently, I am a unique and special flower so far on these votes.  I vote 2:

Edited by HatiRagnarsson

New page, reposting.

They ARE unique games  :P

It's Gravity Rush Remastered   :awesome:

It seems most people are against Remaster being considered as a standalone game, okay, if you guys want it like that, I will once again give it a week and then count the votes so everyone gets a say  :)

I know I could make a poll, but I want active people to consider this  :D

Definitely #1! You might get outvoted here Satoshi :).

I don't mind if that's what people want =D

You completely ignored me :spank:

Welp, you posted too late xD

Ok, welcome to JSDF =)

What are the exact criteria?

Well, obviously localized Japanese game =D

Something that does not fit other PP criteria (or won't fit in future) and ideally around 50k owners here.

You can post something that does not completely fit this, maybe people will love to see it here =)

I want this PP to be something like opening gate to J-games even for those who are not that interested in Japanese games. So, I want participants to decide on things for this PP as much as possible =)

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

50k, eh? That's quite steep. 
I've looked through my library and, obviously, nothing (from the games that aren't in PPs) comes even close, but I'm going to throw in some titles anyway. 

Dokuro [36,539 owners]

Zone of the Enders [35,490 owners] and 2nd Runner [27,173 owners] 2nd Runner is awesome and needs more exposure badly.

The Guided Fate Paradox [5,600 owners] and Awakened Fate Ultimatum [940 owners] Seeing as Disgaea is already taken and I don't believe we'll get a dedicated NISAverse PP due to the majority of the games being on the PS2\PSP. Witch and the Hundred Knight isn't here because I think I've seen it being taken for some PP... I might be mistaken, of course. Note: Possibly too niche?

Lost Dimension [2359 owners across 4 localized lists] Just because I want it to be included somewhere.

I've looked through my library and, obviously, nothing (from the games that aren't in PPs) comes even close, but I'm going to throw in some titles anyway. 

Dokuro [36,539 owners]

Zone of the Enders [35,490 owners] and 2nd Runner [27,173 owners] 2nd Runner is awesome and needs more exposure badly.

The Guided Fate Paradox [5,600 owners] and Awakened Fate Ultimatum [940 owners] Seeing as Disgaea is already taken and I don't believe we'll get a dedicated NISAverse PP due to the majority of the games being on the PS2\PSP. Witch and the Hundred Knight isn't here because I think I've seen it being taken for some PP... I might be mistaken, of course. Note: Possibly too niche?

Lost Dimension [2359 owners across 4 localized lists] Just because I want it to be included somewhere.

I second the Zone of the Enders games being on here.

I went through my library too, and would suggest:

Remember Me

Enslaved: Odyssey to the West

Sleeping Dogs

The last two are published by Japanese companies, though the games do focus more on a Chinese setting/mythology.

I second the Zone of the Enders games being on here.

I went through my library too, and would suggest:

Remember Me

Enslaved: Odyssey to the West

Sleeping Dogs

The last two are published by Japanese companies, though the games do focus more on a Chinese setting/mythology.

I doubt that published games count here. As if, the true "J-Gems" must have been "mined and refined" in Japan only.

I wanted to include Remember Me, until I saw that its dev, Dontnod Entertaiment, is French.

Edited by NetEntity

I doubt that published games count here. As if, the true "J-Gems" must have been "mined and refined" in Japan only.

I wanted to include Remember Me, until I saw that its dev, Dontnod Entertaiment, is French.

Ok cool. I like the "mined and refined" analogy :). In that case, it's a pretty difficult set of criteria to meet actually. A lot of games I can think of are part of other PPs.

Maybe Bayonetta? Claimed for Angels and Demons PP but no one seems to be running that one so I bet Satoshi could nab it :).

Well Enslaved is developed by ninja theory and they are from the UK.

And Sleeping Dogs developers are United Front Games (vancouver) and Square Enix London. So...

Edited by Doctor Doom

Maybe Bayonetta? Claimed for Angels and Demons PP but no one seems to be running that one so I bet Satoshi could nab it :).

I definitely thought about Bayonetta but I don't want to steal titles =D

It's still pending suggestion so someone may be planning to take it over :D

I have to limit it a bit so this PP does not become 20 games or so =D

Dokuro [36,539 owners]

Again, something I definitely considered but... most people I've seen talking about the game didn't like it that much so... dunno

This actually could be a good addition, since it's Kojima, I'm sure people will give it a shot :)

Plus, very reasonable price since it's PS2 remake, yea, definitely gonna consider it after GRR voting period ends, nice one.

Unless someone wants to do a non-MGS Kojima PP =D

The Guided Fate Paradox [5,600 owners] and Awakened Fate Ultimatum [940 owners] Seeing as Disgaea is already taken and I don't believe we'll get a dedicated NISAverse PP due to the majority of the games being on the PS2\PSP. Witch and the Hundred Knight isn't here because I think I've seen it being taken for some PP... I might be mistaken, of course. Note: Possibly too niche?

I'm still strongly convinced we will be able to create NIS PP =)

Plus, these games really are too niche =D

Yea, this one... um... hard to decide... I could probably add it as Oreshika if there's demand =)

Finished plenty of J Games...but none of the one's on this list.

Gaijin for now.

I know how peculiar the other games are, why is Resonance of Fate special?

What do you mean by special?

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

I definitely thought about Bayonetta but I don't want to steal titles =D

It's still pending suggestions so someone may be planning to take it over :D

I have to limit it a bit so this PP does not become 20 games or so =D

Again, something I definitely considered but... most people I've seen talking about the game didn't like it that much so... dunno

This actually could be a good addition, since it's Kojima, I'm sure people will give it a shot :)

Plus, very reasonable price since it's PS2 remake, yea, definitely gonna consider it after GRR voting period ends, nice one.

Unless someone wants to do a non-MGS Kojima PP =D

I'm still strongly convinced we will be able to create NIS PP =)

Plus, these games really are too niche =D

Yea, this one... um... hard to decide... I could probably add it as Oreshika if there's demand =)

What do you mean by special?

Why is it a Gem? Is there something unique to it? There some mixed reviews for it...just wondering.