Project Platinum: J-Gems

Satoshi Ookami

Sign me up as a "Citizen" *suddenly you hear the chanting of "USA, USA, USA!" in the background*

Games I have the plat for:

• Okami HD
  • Gravity Rush

Also, you got to be careful right now Satoshi, a fake claiming to be the President of the United States of Nippon is trying to take out our friendly country of Japan. Here is a picture of her:

gf_pres.jpg

Repost of repost's repost

They ARE unique games :P
It's Gravity Rush Remastered  :awesome:
Unique games rule applies to different region games. Having this thread as an example, Nier x Nier Replicant, Gravity Rush x Gravity Daze, Gravity Rush Remastered x Gravity Daze Remastered =D

It seems most people are against Remaster being considered as a standalone game, okay, if you guys want it like that, I will once again give it a week and then count the votes so everyone gets a say :)

Quote this post and write number corresponding to your opinion
1) I want Gravity Rush Remastered to be considered as an alternative to Gravity Rush, hence, not considered separate field for this PP
2) I want Gravity Rush Remastered to be considered part of this PP, because it's essentially different game due to gameplay

I know I could make a poll, but I want active people to consider this :D

If option number 1 wins, I will change Platinum requirements once the next game is released. In case someone gets to 5 or 6 games before that, they will be eligible for Gold/Platinum rank respectively.

Repost of possible solution.

I wanted to count your vote for 5 actually :awesome:

I actually thought about how to please both sides and got this idea...
What if you could use both GRs to move up ranks, but it wouldn't be counted towards Platinum rank? So you wouldn't have to complete both PSV and PS4 lists for Plat rank, but you could use it to have Silver/Gold rank.
Example - Someone completes Okami and 2 Gravity Rushes, that would qualify him for JSDF
Another user completes all games apart from GR Remastered, that would normally qualify him for Gold rank but with this new rule, he/she would be eligible for Plat rank.

Hello Satoshi Ookami,

I would like to join as JSDF with 3 J-gems platinums:

Asura's Wrath, Nier and Okami HD.

Thank you very much!

Added

Count me in! I already have Okami HD and Gravity Rush's platinums, and plan to collect all the plats in the list ^^

Added

Sign me up as a "Citizen" *suddenly you hear the chanting of "USA, USA, USA!" in the background*

Blueuehh
Such a cursey word you are using! Get away, devil! :awesome:
Added

Also, you got to be careful right now Satoshi, a fake claiming to be the President of the United States of Nippon is trying to take out our friendly country of Japan. Here is a picture of her:

gf_pres.jpg

No problem, president is not valid position  :awesome:

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

I definitely thought about Bayonetta but I don't want to steal titles =D

It's still pending suggestion so someone may be planning to take it over :D

But its stealing for a good cause B) . I'd say take it anyway if you want. it's unlikely the Angels and Demons PP will be taken any time soon. 

But its stealing for a good cause B) . I'd say take it anyway if you want. it's unlikely the Angels and Demons PP will be taken any time soon. 

Okay, since the deal was successfully made, you got your wish granted.

I introduce a new game, Bayonetta, with almost 170k owners, it definitely satisfies the requirement =D (too bad we will never see Bayo2...)

Anyone with the Platinum, do tell so I can update your game count.

Especially if it changes your rank =)

• Like 1

I introduce a new game, Bayonetta, with almost 170k owners, it definitely satisfies the requirement =D (too bad we will never see Bayo2...)

I'm now a silver rank with 3 completed games :awesome:

I have Bayonetta plat but it doesn't increase my rank.

Also, 2 other game suggestions for the project I have are Majin and the Forsaken Kingdom and Ys: Memories of Celceta.

Both games only have around 20k owners but I at least consider them both J-Gems. What do anyone else think?

I'm now a silver rank with 3 completed games :awesome:

I shouldn't have done that :awesome:

Sasuga being promoted to JSDF :awesome:

Thank you genie Satoshi. You can go back into your lamp now.

Okay, unfortunately, I only grant one wish, three are too overrated :awesome:

I do have Bayonetta but no rank increase yet.

One game closer to JSDF you are =D

I have Bayonetta plat but it doesn't increase my rank.

Also, 2 other game suggestions for the project I have are Majin and the Forsaken Kingdom and Ys: Memories of Celceta.

Both games only have around 20k owners but I at least consider them both J-Gems. What do anyone else think?

Regarding Ys, it was already suggested, but I'm leaving it for possible Falcom compilation PP minus Kiseki (just like NIS one) or possibly Ys itself since new game is coming in 2016 and if PS2 remakes happen.

As for Majin, it seems to be similar to TLG, it could be viable. 

You got +1 game cleared.

Edited by Satoshi Ookami
  • Like 1

Oh no, no, no, no, not the chests! Not the chests! Not again... *rocks back and forth*

I would be up for Majin, if it wouldn't be such a pain to track down.

Also: sasuga?

It's actually untranslatable word =D

It should be something like "indeed", but it's used in a way like imouto said =D

Getting the Platinum for Asura's Wrath may only make me a citizen, but it's a rank I'll gladly take.

I have 1  :platinum:

Okami HD  

:)

Guess I'm a Citizen (Gravity Rush) :)

Added!

Just an update that with the addition of Gravity Rush Remastered platinum, I now have 4 games completed. 

Congratulations on promotion to First Lieutenant =D

• Like 1

I would like to join as well. As for now, I have two games completed (Gravity Rush and Okami HD).

For that picture, I add thee :awesome:

Even though not many people vote, still reposting.

They ARE unique games  :P

It's Gravity Rush Remastered   :awesome:

Unique games rule applies to different region games. Having this thread as an example, Nier x Nier Replicant, Gravity Rush x Gravity Daze, Gravity Rush Remastered x Gravity Daze Remastered =D

It seems most people are against Remaster being considered as a standalone game, okay, if you guys want it like that, I will once again give it a week and then count the votes so everyone gets a say  :)

Quote this post and write number corresponding to your opinion

1) I want Gravity Rush Remastered to be considered as an alternative to Gravity Rush, hence, not considered separate field for this PP

2) I want Gravity Rush Remastered to be considered part of this PP, because it's essentially different game due to gameplay

I know I could make a poll, but I want active people to consider this  :D

If option number 1 wins, I will change Platinum requirements once the next game is released. In case someone gets to 5 or 6 games before that, they will be eligible for Gold/Platinum rank respectively.

And the possible solution no one but imouto bothered to reply to :awesome:

I wanted to count your vote for 5 actually  :awesome:

I actually thought about how to please both sides and got this idea...

What if you could use both GRs to move up ranks, but it wouldn't be counted towards Platinum rank? So you wouldn't have to complete both PSV and PS4 lists for Plat rank, but you could use it to have Silver/Gold rank.

Example - Someone completes Okami and 2 Gravity Rushes, that would qualify him for JSDF

Another user completes all games apart from GR Remastered, that would normally qualify him for Gold rank but with this new rule, he/she would be eligible for Plat rank.

For that picture, I add thee :awesome:

Even though not many people vote, still reposting.

And the possible solution no one but imouto bothered to reply to :awesome:

You should just do the possible solution. :D

And if you really want me to vote ill go for 2. i love stacking

Claw's post brings it to a win for 2 (if my counting is right) :devil: END IT NOW!