Say Something About The User Above You!

Kerwan_Ratchet

8 hours ago, Kirijo Mitsuru said:

I cannot predict which character will be his next avatar. They have never been related.

I'm going to keep 2D for a while. Thinking about doing the 3 other band members as well though. :) 

His avatar choice surprised me as I had no idea he'd go for a Persona related one. But Persona is pretty damn good, so props to you for having an avatar from a good game series.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Revvie said:

Still hasn't plat that certain music/rhythm game

14 hours ago, Stuart Pot said:

Assumes Kirijo doesn't know of the game that will not be mentioned. :P 

Hatsune Miku.

OT: It seems like he doesn't know that November is a month that must be celebrated all of the time.

Must not give up on getting the trophies for 10,000 enemies and 100,000,000 gold in Fairy Fencer F, just remember, you must hold the 100,000,000 gold or the trophy won't pop up. (maybe you already know it, but just in case, I don't want you make the same mistake than me)

(maybe you would need to buy the DLC dungeons to make the money trophy just a bit easier.)

Edited by Kirijo Mitsuru
  • Like 1

I helped myself on the guide of the game in question. I bought the dlc, I am at 27 million gold with more than 4,100 defeated enemies. All I have to do is repeat the same operation, It's too drowsy :/. Thank you for your advice and encouragement. :) 

Edited by Bloodlustpure
  • Like 1