Say Something About The User Above You!

Kerwan_Ratchet

2 hours ago, Johnathan994 said:

Dislikes FF15 and so she will die! 

The game isn't good at all and only brought shame to Final Fantasy legacy in my opinion. If it wouldn't be named Final Fantasy it would be a regular RPG but, the weight of the FF legacy just destroy it by itself, IMO. It's good that you liked it so much, probably you didn't play the classic ones or you have a mind wide open to changes, but, definitely, FF XV doesn't deserve to be called FF at all. 

OT: is an alchemist.

Edited by Iris Heart

1 hour ago, Iris Heart said:

The game isn't good at all and only brought shame to Final Fantasy legacy in my opinion. If it wouldn't be named Final Fantasy it would be a regular RPG but, the weight of the FF legacy just destroy it by itself, IMO. It's good that you liked it so much, probably you didn't play the classic ones or you have a mind wide open to changes, but, definitely, FF XV doesn't deserve to be called FF at all. 

OT: is an alchemist.

I only didn't play the first three games, every game after that I played at least once :D but yeah I am very open to change, RE6 is one of my favorite RE games lol 
For rose, she has an awesome taste in games :D 

• Like 1

Has an open mind for changes in games. :D

Oh, LOL, then you really know what FF name means. Well, it's just a matter of tastes then, I played FF since FF VII and I have only missed X and the online ones. I really cannot say thst I liked the changes in FF XV, especially the low difficulty and lack of challenge til now (chapter V), the story is slow and it's not like other FFs where I am interested in the story after playing for 5 minutes. Unfortunately, it didn't happen this with FF XV. I have not played RE 6 yet, but I don't find 5 so bad as people says. It's not the same level of horror as the first three games and Code Veronica, but at least, they aren't a disaster as the last Silent Hill games.

• Like 1