My first timed 100% leaderboard, what's yours?

KJH-XIII

How to check where Im in top 50? 

I know few games where I am but don't know how to actually check or do I have to go to game and check top 50 ?

This totally needs to be a feature of this site. Not that I personally would be on any of these lists, but a section on your profile listing any First, Fastest &/or Latest Achievers spot you currently hold would be a nice feature.

Anyway, I only have 20 completed games and I don't go for fast completions as that's not why I play games, but I am currently 9th (out of 9) for the PieceFall 100%. When the developers posted on Twitter that they would include anyone who could provide proof of attaining the Nerves of Steel trophy by a certain date that they would include their names in the credits for the US version of the game I practised it for two days straight and got the trophy. It was also the last trophy I needed for the 100%.

The completion time is terrible because I shelved the game after getting the other trophies, so I'm sure that will eventually go, but at least I'll be Top 10 for the First Achievers. It's not much, but it's a thing.