My first timed 100% leaderboard, what's yours?

KJH-XIII

Don't sell yourself short bro, that's awesome!

I was aiming to be in the top 5. And ended up in 15th place on both if I remember correctly.

I won't stop trying on new games I like. Next it will be Final fantasy 15. Even tho I would like to play it at my own phase

I'm not a speedrunner and I can't even imagine how a game could be fun if all someone is doing is rushing through everything.

In my defence, this is a new account and I'd played it before and enjoyed it at a normal pace. I totally agree with you, I wouldn't like to do it with a game I'd never played thoroughly before.

I was aiming to be in the top 5. And ended up in 15th place on both if I remember correctly.

I won't stop trying on new games I like. Next it will be Final fantasy 15. Even tho I would like to play it at my own phase

Yeah it's tough to call, I don't know if I could do it with a game I hadn't played, especially one I love... being on the leaderboard is pretty cool though :awesome: even more so if you really like the game I suppose. Edited by KJH-XIII

I got quite some games in the fastest achievers but i dont really care about the arcade's and the japanese VN's. But quite proud on the others. Im  thinking about making a new account just for speed runs.

1st - Skydive: Proximity Flight

1st - Goat Simulator

1st - Daylight (EU) 7th on the first leaderboard

1st - Arcade Archives Ninja-Kid

1st - Arcade Archives Ikki

1st - Arcade Archives MOON CRESTA

1st - MotoGP 15 Compact (PS3)

2nd - MotoGP 15 Compact (PS4)

2nd - Arcade Archives Renegade

3th - Riptide GP2

4th - Arcade Archives Karate Champ

5th - Daylight (US) 2nd on the first leaderboard

5th - The Walking Dead

6th - Monster Jam

6th - Split/Second

6th - Arcade Archives BOMB JACK

6th - Arcade Archives Cosmo Police Galivan

8th - Arcade Archives Magmax

9th - Arcade Archives Scramble

9th - Arcade Archives Raiders5

13th - Arcade Archives CRAZY CLIMBER

15th - Murdered: Soul Suspect

16th - Arcade Archives City Connection

19th - Arcade Archives Shusse Ozumo

22nd - IS<インフィニット・ストラトス>2 ラブ アンド パージ

26th - 百花繚乱エリクシル~Record of Torenia Revival~

26th - Arcade Archives EXERION

30th - 大図書館の羊飼い -Library Party-

30th - Master Reboot

32th-  Super Exploding Zoo!

32nd - OZMAFIA!! -vivace-

33rd - マブラヴ オルタネイティヴ

36th - Disney Sing It: Family Hits

36th - 真 流行り神

42nd - Arcade Archives Ninja-Kid2

44th - 真 流行り神

49th - ひまわり-Pebble in the Sky-

• Like 3

I'm not a speedrunner and I can't even imagine how a game could be fun if all someone is doing is rushing through everything. 

I agree with you there, but most of my spreed run attempts are from either racing games (or something similair) or they are stacked games. Sometimes when i get a plat for a game which has stacked lists and i also liked then i like to go for a speedrun. And sometimes even if i play on my own pace i still somehow manage to get in the Fastest achievers like Super Exploding Zoo and Skydive.

@HcG Clawz

That's quite a list, you should get to that account soon, sounds like you would have a great chance at beating many of them.

Yhea i believe so too, The last of us Remastered is also one i want to go for. I'm pretty sure i can beat the 23 hours.

There are some games where I'm under the top 20 of first achievers, N++ and Sword Art Online Re: Hollow Fragment for example. :) But that was mostly by coincedence, since both games where glitched and I was fast when the patch came out. :P

However, I only once really tried to get a top spot, which was for Assassin's Creed Chronicles Russia, just recently. Unfortunately I only came second under first achievers and fastest time. But it's good anyway. :D

So jut looked through my small amount of games played and I was surprised to find I was in a few top 50s :o

6th in Rocket League with 23 Hours, 51 Minutes

39th in Child Of Light with 9 Hours, 48 Minutes

3rd in Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain with 1 Week, 1 Day

and finally, 15th in Guacamelee! Super Turbo Championship Edition with 21 Hours, 23 Minutes

@MMDE

...WOW! Demon souls stood out for me, you say it isn't a good time but I bet tons of people have tried to speed run that thing, so that's a hell of achievement, along with ALL of your other leaderboard conquests lol. I now know what to aspire to :)

Haha... thanks, but it can be done much faster than what I did. I think the platinum is doable after speed run practice in about 2 hours. There are so many tricks and glitches etc. Basically, just run through the game. There's only a handful of enemies in the entire game you even need to attack. Most bosses can be done through cheap tricks, but if you want to speedrun, you should level up magic and just spam some very strong attacks against a boss to kill it in like 1-3 attacks or so. To level up, you want to do world 4 very early on, which is easy even with very low stats, this to get the last boss in world 4 boss soul. The boss soul gives 40k souls and can be duped easily. With tons of it, you can get level up very quickly and push for end, magic and vit. End so you can run etc, magic so you can kill bosses, and vit so if u get hit u don't die and so you can pick up everything you need from an online partner in 2 sessions. This person can also drop you 200k boss soul, which makes leveling 5 times faster. You also get good armor and weapons of them. From there you are OP and don't really need to fight anything other than quickly take care of bosses, save all mages, learn all magic, kill some few extra trophy related enemies (old king, blue dragon, primeval demon) etc. :o You get the plat when you finish the last boss and pick the good ending. There are also shortcuts and tricks to skip most of certain levels. Many levels are basically just a boss really. :P

Edited by MMDE

Alphabetical:

Aaru's Awakening (#39) 2 hours, 39 minutes

Assassin's Creed III Liberation (#15) 2 days, 8 hours, 43 minutes

Coconut Dodge Revitalised (#23) 9 hours, 18 minutes

Sly 1 (#3) 4 hours, 44 minutes

Superfrog (#45) 19 hours, 59 minutes

Surge Deluxe (#27) 5 days, 19 hours, 38 minutes

Velocity 2X (#21) 1 week, 2 days, 8 hours

Ranking:

Sly 1 (#3) 4 hours, 44 minutes

Assassin's Creed III Liberation (#15) 2 days, 8 hours, 43 minutes