Hey, new to psn profiles

peire1985

Hey, great sight.

I have all playstation consoles.

What I'm playing.

Psvita - reality fighters (need online trophy)

Smart as

Killzone mercenary

Silent hill book of memories (need online trophy)

Ps3 - MW3

Ps4 - black ops 3

Star wars battlefront

Rainbow six siege

Tony hawks pro skater 5

Gta vice city

If you want to help out feel free to add me

PSN ID: peire1985

I fucking adore the Tony Hawk series, if you actually like Tony Hawk 5 then hit me up if you wanna have a regular online friend in that game. Hell, I'd get Plus again if I knew I'd have someone to play Tony Hawk with. Playing with strangers doesn't entice me at all, but some friendly competition with someone sounds fun.

Anyway, welcome friendo!

• Like 1

I fucking adore the Tony Hawk series, if you actually like Tony Hawk 5 then hit me up if you wanna have a regular online friend in that game. Hell, I'd get Plus again if I knew I'd have someone to play Tony Hawk with. Playing with strangers doesn't entice me at all, but some friendly competition with someone sounds fun.

Anyway, welcome friendo!

havent been on it for a wile, struggling a bit to get all stars for each course to get to platinum but wil give it another go once iv finished the other games

Edited by peire1985

havent been on it for a wile, struggling a bit to get all stars for each course to get to platinum but wil give it another go once iv finished the other games

Fair enough. Hit me up some time if you ever see I have Plus again, most missions can be played in co-op and I'm a beast at the game, so odds are I'll be able to help you out :)

• Like 1

Fair enough. Hit me up some time if you ever see I have Plus again, most missions can be played in co-op and I'm a beast at the game, so odds are I'll be able to help you out :)

great would love your help, just let me know when and what time you could help me and we can work something out