Mission 100%: Spring Backlog Challenge

I'd like to join as a late arrival.  Here are my 5:

1. Final Fantasy X-2 HD Remaster - 1%

2. Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;birth1 - 0%

3. Danganronpa: Another Episode Ultra Despair Girls - 0%

4. Batman: Arkham Knight - 0%

5. The Banner Saga - 0%

Should be a good, but do-able challenge for me.

That's really a competition dude :blink::D

Would like to hear how much time you need for Arkham Knight 100%, cuz there's a hell lot of DLC to do :huh:

That's really a competition dude :blink::D

Would like to hear how much time you need for Arkham Knight 100%, cuz there's a hell lot of DLC to do :huh:

I didn't think about the DLC. Is it valid if I platinum the game and complete the free DLC without paying for a season pass? Not all that interested in most downloadable content. Would rather save that money for something like Dark Souls III or Uncharted 4.

I didn't think about the DLC. Is it valid if I platinum the game and complete the free DLC without paying for a season pass? Not all that interested in most downloadable content. Would rather save that money for something like Dark Souls III or Uncharted 4.

100% or nothing.

Sorry for the misunderstanding.  Can I switch out Arkham for Until Dawn?

Nah, sorry. Either you roll with what you got or you can withdraw. Read the first post again. If I give you a second chance, then I got to give everyone else including myself one, and that kind of cheapens the whole thing.

Edited by damon8r351

Nah, sorry. Either you roll with what you got or you can withdraw. Read the first post again. If I give you a second chance, then I got to give everyone else including myself one, and that kind of cheapens the whole thing.

Totally understandable and I should have realized the DLC counted when I made my selections. I'm out then.  $40 for the Arkham Knight season pass just isn't in the video game budget when there are so many new games to buy!  Apologies for the extra work.

Totally understandable and I should have realized the DLC counted when I made my selections. I'm out then.  $40 for the Arkham Knight season pass just isn't in the video game budget when there are so many new games to buy!  Apologies for the extra work.

There'll be another starting at the beginning of June if you want to try again later.

• Like 1

You could still do the games you nominated 4 100% and a 80% would still be great :) Also you never know it might get a good discount to $20 and could tempt you to grab it :)

There'll be another starting at the beginning of June if you want to try again later.

Thanks for the heads up.  I'll definitely be joining (though with a bit more thought into my game selections next time).

You could still do the games you nominated 4 100% and a 80% would still be great :) Also you never know it might get a good discount to $20 and could tempt you to grab it :)

That is true, but I can just do it properly in June.  Really hate to make a commitment to 100% all of the games without any intention (as of current day) of finishing one of them.

That's nice to know. If I completely fail at this(and I probably will knowing how hard Jak 2 is) I might move any games which only got up to 9% to the Summer Backlog Event. J/K, I know there are still three weeks in March, but I am having a hard time motivating myself. I did get some more trophies in one of my games, though.

Got Actual Sunlight (PSV, 100%) out of the way this morning. So 1 down

Hoping to get some time with Firewatch this week. Ideally I'd like to sit down with it and 100% it in one go but may have to settle for splitting it into multiple sessions.

All of your games (except Sideway, I don't know anything about that) can be done in less than 8 hours each of dedicated playing on like a weekend. Sometimes you just got to set aside a single day to work on old stuff. I know for a fact Firewatch took me a little over 5 hours, and that's with a 1 hour break and getting lost. I desperately want to play The Division too, but I promised myself I'd get Ni no Kuni done first. :P

Update 1: I haven't made much progress, but enough for the time I have spent.

Teslagrad- 4%

The Witcher 3- 2%

The Order 1886- 0%

Crimes and Punishments: Sherlock Holmes- 0%

Dragon Age: Inquisition- 9%

Bastion- 4%

Both The Order and Sherlock Holmes I know are pretty easy from personal experience and should take only a couple days depending on your gaming schedule. If you were looking at an easy way into your list. I also know a step by step walkthrough for Sherlock Holmes that gets you all the trophies in one shot.

Edited by damon8r351

Demon's Souls - 0%

Tales of Xillia - 0%

Persona 4 Arena Ultimax - 84%

Wrecked: Revenge Revisited - 100% 40-platinum.png

Master Reboot - 0%

Gravity Rush Remastered - 0%

Fat Princess Adventures - 65%

Made some good progress in Persona 4 but gotta grind out a load of online wins to get to level 30 I'm currently 1/3 of the exp there, Also the complete all 25 challenges with a character is proving very difficult and I'm currently at 23/25 with Marie and Margaret and 21/25 with Adachi. Marie and Margaret are seeming possible to me but I just plan out suck at Adachi so the last few trophies are going to be quite hard.

Both The Order and Sherlock Holmes I know are pretty easy from personal experience and should take only a couple days depending on your gaming schedule. If you were looking at an easy way into your list. I also know a step by step walkthrough for Sherlock Holmes that gets you all the trophies in one shot.

Yeah, I was just trying to get to the 5 games required, and I threw those in there. I am planning to get those done first before the other ones, so if you can help me get the trophies in one shot, it would be very appreciated.

Yeah, I was just trying to get to the 5 games required, and I threw those in there. I am planning to get those done first before the other ones, so if you can help me get the trophies in one shot, it would be very appreciated.

I throw in my piece of advice and say that Teslagrad is a nice game which can be done in almost 6 hours even if your new using this sites guide :)

http://psnprofiles.com/guide/2540-Teslagrad-Trophy-Guide

All of your games (except Sideway, I don't know anything about that) can be done in less than 8 hours each of dedicated playing on like a weekend. Sometimes you just got to set aside a single day to work on old stuff. I know for a fact Firewatch took me a little over 5 hours, and that's with a 1 hour break and getting lost. I desperately want to play The Division too, but I promised myself I'd get Ni no Kuni done first. :P

Yeah, I've been trying to get dedicated weekend time in with games and failing for the last few weeks. Which is why I may have to just do a couple hours here and there. But I agree they aren't too time intensive. I knew this season would be busy for me so specifically went with what I knew I could handle and could then add from there.

Just throwing out an update:

Mad Max (0%) => (2%)

Zombi (7%)

Papo and Yo (0%) => (28%) (Probably would've finished this game yesterday, if I had realized using checkpoints voided Don't Need No Hints trophy. Slowed me down realizing I have to replay the entire story again).

Tales from the Borderlands (1%) => (28%)

Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy (8%)