rest ..............0%

Slowly creeping through the first 2 games

Update time!

Rayman Origins (Vita) - 11%

Until Dawn - 7%

Minecraft: Story Mode - 0%

Back to the Future: The Game (PS4) - 0%

The Order 1886 - 0%

I haven't had a lot of time to play, but I've made a little bit of progress.

Edited by Nionel_

Update

Firewatch (PS4)

Submerged (PS4) 

Lego Ninjago: Nindroids (Vita) - 44%

Assassins Creed Rogue (PS3) - 0%

Infamous; Festival of Blood (PS3)

Lego Star Wars III: The Clone Wars (PS3) - 0%

The Vanishing of Ethan Carter (PS4)

Firewatch done, making good progress through the challenges in Nindroids.  The Division has just dropped so the struggle is now real.

I sadly have decided not to touch Jak 2 again until I have platinumed Rogue Galaxy and I need to work on my Platinum Rain Day list, so I do not think I will complete this backlog challenge by the deadline. I apologize in advance and will let you know if I cannot complete it by the first of May. :(

Another Obligatory Update!

Teslagrad- 4%

The Witcher 3- 2%

The Order 1886- 65%

Crimes and Punishments: Sherlock Holmes- 0%

Dragon Age: Inquisition- 9%

Bastion- 4%

I should be done with The Order by tomorrow night, then on to Crimes and Punishments.

Teslagrad- 4%

The Witcher 3- 2%

The Order 1886- 100% / platinum_icon.png

Bastion- 4%

Finally done with The Order, I liked it but I'm glad that it was only a rental. Also, my platinum's are now in the double digits, Yay! I will be starting Crimes and Punishments soon.

Edited by Newmanism17

Update time

Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons 100% 12/12 ***COMPLETE***

Ether One 3% 1/13

God of War (Vita) 8% 5/36

God of War Ascension 35% 20/36

Lego Batman 2: DC Super Heroes 9% 6/38

Rack & Ruin 8% 5/32

Sly 3: Honor Among Thieves (Vita) 48% 20/36

Terminator Salvation 9% 1/12

Teslagrad 100% 37/37  ***COMPLETE***

Xblaze: Code Embryo 7% 5/39

Should have GOW:A and Sly 3 done by next weeks update.  Ascension goes from being the easiest god of war to the most frustrating at the drop of a hat.  I haven't gotten to the hardest part yet.  Sly 3 is pretty enjoyable.  on Chapter 4 of 6.  It is the only sly I didn't play as a kid.  Going to start and hopefully finish GOW Vita right after.  Lego Batman is going to be a longer slog than I thought.  But I know like most lego games the bulk of completion comes after the story mode is done

So, it turns out I hate Crimes and Punishments with a passion, and I would rather do anything than play this game. Not sure what to do.....

While I can't change games, would the rules allow me to remove it from my list? It's still at 0%

Edited by Newmanism17

So, it turns out I hate Crimes and Punishments with a passion, and I would rather do anything than play this game. Not sure what to do.....

While I can't change games, would the rules allow me to remove it from my list? It's still at 0%

But you enjoyed two seasons of Walking Dead, A Wolf Among Us and Tales from Borderlands?  Please explain.  

I can understand how it could seem like a let down after playing The Order but it isn't a bad game.

I suggest you just use the guide and get it over with, it isn't a very long game.  C&P is actually fairly challenging as far as meeting the trophy requirements goes and could take very many replays if one was to just play it without guidance.

Edited by audiopile

But you enjoyed two seasons of Walking Dead, A Wolf Among Us and Tales from Borderlands?  Please explain.  

I can understand how it could seem like a let down after playing The Order but it isn't a bad game.

I suggest you just use the guide and get it over with, it isn't a very long game.  C&P is actually fairly challenging as far as meeting the trophy requirements goes and could take very many replays if one was to just play it without guidance.

I really don't know how I don't like this one, but I guess that I'm just gonna push through it.  :lol:  

I really don't know how I don't like this one, but I guess that I'm just gonna push through it.  :lol:  

There you go.   :D

Actually I quite enjoyed Crimes and Punishments.

As for me, I'm hoping to 100% DQH this weekend. I got some errands to run Saturday but should still be doable. Lot of grinding tho.  :S

• Dragon Quest Heroes [PS4] - (74%)

Update

Should have been working on my games but new PS+ games. Got 2 new plats instead of working of my backlog. Oh well finnaly started working on my backlog this week

Sherlock Holmes crimes and punishments :31% should get this one done tommorow have 2 more case left

Far cry 3 blood dragon 30%

Legends of War 18%

Heavy Fire Afghanistan 0% might leave this for a while until I get a free weekend. One of the trophies is glitched so you have to do it in one play through.

Wolf amog us 0%

I'll start it after I finish Sherlock Holmes currently have no more hard drive space

Time for a Saturday morning update!

Rayman Origins (Vita) - 41%

Until Dawn - 8%

Minecraft: Story Mode - 0%

Back to the Future: The Game - 0%

The Order 1886 - 0%

Made quite a bit of progress on Rayman this week, and I wrapped my first playthrough of Until Dawn (since I played blind I didn't get many trophies). I should have plenty of time to devote to gaming this weekend, so I should be able to make a good amount of progress on something between today and tomorrow.

Finnaly got Sherlock Holmes crimes and punisments plat

Remaining

Legends of War 18%

Far cry blood dragon 30%

Wolf among us 10%

Ghost of Sparta 0% downloading

Edited by D4rkslayer113

Teslagrad- 4%

The Witcher 3- 2%

Bastion- 4%

Finally done with The Order, I liked it but I'm glad that it was only a rental. Also, my platinum's are now in the double digits, Yay! I will be starting Crimes and Punishments soon.

Teslagrad- 4%

The Witcher 3- 2%

Crimes and Punishments: Sherlock Holmes- 24%

Bastion- 4%

Now that I've been playing it for a bit, Crimes and Punishments isn't too bad. I'm about halfway through the third case, and will hopefully have it platted by tommorow.

Teslagrad- 4%

The Witcher 3- 2%

Crimes and Punishments: Sherlock Holmes- 24%

Bastion- 4%

Now that I've been playing it for a bit, Crimes and Punishments isn't too bad. I'm about halfway through the third case, and will hopefully have it platted by tommorow.

The first case starts off slow, glad you arent suffering any more. :)

Speaking of suffering, I have finished Beyond Good & Evil HD for my third backlog game. Story was good but the crappy controls and stubborn fixed camera got more annoying as the game went on. Might have been good on PS2 but not anymore.

Flower is next but I need to get back to Beyond Two Souls for a bit first.

I can almost scratch the first 100% off of my list. I've got 2 trophies left in Far Cry Primal (one is the platinum). I just have about 20 skill points left to grind and I'm all set to go to my next game, which probably will be Okami HD. I do hope that if they're planning to bring some DLC to Far Cry Primal they do so after the 31st of May.

The first case starts off slow, glad you arent suffering any more. :)

Speaking of suffering, I have finished Beyond Good & Evil HD for my third backlog game. Story was good but the crappy controls and stubborn fixed camera got more annoying as the game went on. Might have been good on PS2 but not anymore.

Flower is next but I need to get back to Beyond Two Souls for a bit first.

Update:

Teslagrad- 4%

The Witcher 3- 2%

Crimes and Punishments- 100% / platinum_icon.png

Bastion- 4%

Like you said, it really picked up after the first case and by using a guide I had no real issues. Good job with Beyond Good & Evil HD! Now, onto Dragon Age: Inquisition and its mindless fetch quests! Happy Hunting  :)

Edited by Newmanism17
  • Like 1

Got DQH 100% yesterday. None of the big post-game bosses were hard, actually beat them first try. Puffington Host was giving me a bit of trouble tho.

Went on to Gran Turismo 6 (now at 18%). My two biggest obstacles are All-Gold S License and Senna Master. Haven't got to them yet and so far the license tests I've done didn't give me much trouble. I'm hoping to get these out of the way by next weekend and after that this Backlog Challenge will be smooth sailing. :)

Also, I want to play Sam & Max on Easter, so it would be nice to be through with the hardest part.

Edited by DizzyDavidson