Maze 2-3 easy Concentration Trophy?

I didn't realize where it is getting the glitch! 
btw i never knew it..
you must use the cursor up to the left side? anyway I spent this part with the stylus pen because for me it is almost impossible to pass the third section only using my fingers!

Edited by Rose_Dark

I been trying the glitch on my end like hour upon hour xD but no luck.

It might be only on Japan version of the game. I try talk to suzuri the person who make the video.

suzuri said it's work it work even on the latest update but make take time since need perfect timing.

So yeah XP I think or more like I'm guessing, it's not work other than the Japan copies of the game o.o
I could be wrong so I will retry again once I'm done with Persona 4 Golden.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...

i confirm that this glitch works even with the special bundle (Yomawari + Firefly Diary). You must dodge the saws exactly like he does (go to the right a bit, then press the lever to dodge (although very close) the saws. After that, simply go to the bottom right to skip this pesky puzzle and to reclaim the trophy (once you enter the maze by the exit).

Bug confirmed in NA version, I will post the picture later

But I'm not doing like the guy in the video and I caused this bug by pure accident. I will tell what I have done so you guy can re-check if it is true

I was frustrated because I couldn't cause the bug so:

+ At first after I dodge the last saw and let Mion free fall from the bell. I move the cursor (I'm using type A control on vita) to the bottom left but not moving too much to the bottom since it will cause the firefly to touch the side by accident. The firefly then goes through the maze in the cutscene then re-appear at the start of the maze. But the firefly suddenly dies and I had to start at the start of the saw part. I think the firefly died because it touched the side in the cutscene.

+ After re-start at the saw part I dodge like normal until the last saw. I dodged way too far from the saw (the distance is like a Mion's head) so I switch from type C control to type A and let Mion free fall like the first part. This time I thought I failed the bug so I hold the firefly at one spot for fun. After the cutscene, my firefly was out of the maze like the bug but I still not have my trophy

Edit: I'm done with this, try to re-create the bug that I cause and ended up complete this achievement :))

Edit 2: Image as proof of bug
https://imgur.com/5FDUkTp

https://imgur.com/3p9bTkK

Edited by Shigure241

• 2 months later...

Nice Bug but useless. The maze is not realy hard. In the jap. Version i got the trophy in my third try and in the NA version I only play the chapter and got it.

I use a touchpen and type B. In the fourth section you have to wait a bit and use the third hole and not the first hole. In the other sections you have to take your time and move not to fast. If you move to fast it is really hart to control the firefly. 

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
On 24/02/2016 at 7:35 AM, AristauesGiovani said:

Sorry to ask to who read this but I been search the youtube and I come to find this o.o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mL4ExypHDtU&feature=youtu.be

Do any one know whether this is really work or not o.o?

I give it a shot but no luck my side xD

It worked perfectly with me. NA version of the game. Thanks for the tip! ?

• 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I can't see to get this working, do you have to hold down the analog stick in the bottom right once the firefly is in place or let go? Does it only work with a certain control scheme? I feel like it's hit or miss if it works. I'm playing the digital EU version, but not from the bundle.

Plat done, I had to do it legit in the end. Good luck anyone going for this.

Edited by Kamurotetsu