Final Fantasy X HD trophies wishlist

Beyondthegrave07

Yeah, I'd probably pass although being one of favorite FFs.

Used to fully collect all weapons/characters for all FFs back in the day (when applicable), and I specifically remember trying to get the "dodge lightning 250 times" for days and gave up. :angry:

eteQY.pngOriginal Conqueror

Defeat all Original monsters at the Monster Arena.

By far the most difficult trophy on that list, and it is just a Silver? Ouch. lol

And as a side question, why are so many fights not allowing Yojimbo? I never really used him at all those times I played ...

eteQY.pngOriginal Conqueror

Defeat all Original monsters at the Monster Arena.

By far the most difficult trophy on that list, and it is just a Silver? Ouch. lol

And as a side question, why are so many fights not allowing Yojimbo? I never really used him at all those times I played ...

Original Conqueror wouldn't be that hard if it were a real list, I found the Dark Magus Sisters, Dark Yojimbo and Dark Ixion the hardest and I'd say not allowing a summon who kills enemies in one swing is a good call even if you have to pay him and it had an element of being random...

Edited by Kyouko_Sakura

Original Conqueror wouldn't be that hard if it were a real list, I found the Dark Magus Sisters, Dark Yojimbo and Dark Ixion the hardest and I'd say not allowing a summon who kills enemies in one swing is a good call even if you have to pay him and it had an element of being random...

If I remember correctly, I beat all the Dark Aeons, but couldn't even live a few turns against some of those original creations.

And I didn't know that Yojimbo could one hit kill. Since he cost money, I never used him. Good to know for the HD collection ...

If I remember correctly, I beat all the Dark Aeons, but couldn't even live a few turns against some of those original creations.

And I didn't know that Yojimbo could one hit kill. Since he cost money, I never used him. Good to know for the HD collection ...

Yojimbo had a few different attacks but the one everyone wanted him to use was that single move that killed all enemies even endgame bosses, now if only I could remember his attack names...

The original creations were easier for me but the Dark Aeons usually caused a bit of trouble although those sisters were probably the hardest.

I was thinking that they should make a trophy for completely filling all of the sphere grid with all characters jk, but THAT would take FOREVER. I'd call the trophy "Go outdoors" or "How bad you want it?" (referring to the platnum) and have a picture as tired out moogle

This doesn't actually take all that long, I did it twice. I would say it is on par with the grinding needed in FF XIII platinum.

Since it's released as a PSN title aswell, we suddenly just end up getting like 12 trophies. Just look to the Resident Evil HD version, no platinum :(

Spam Square-Enix to make a platinum list with 51 trophies:d

If we look at the trend, then it's going to be overpriced and have a terrible trophy list, if Capcom is anything to go by.

Does Capcom have anything to do with this? I mean Ratchet, Sly, and Jak all did alright?

Yes they did, but again those were released on disc aswell, and not only as a PSN game. Thats why I fear FFX HD will get only like 12 trophies. Theres not too many PSN only games with a full Plat and like 50 trophies. More or like 15 trophies and a plat (trine).

Yes they did, but again those were released on disc aswell, and not only as a PSN game. Thats why I fear FFX HD will get only like 12 trophies. Theres not too many PSN only games with a full Plat and like 50 trophies. More or like 15 trophies and a plat (trine).

Oh, it is only a psn title? That sucks :( I was so excited about this game, but the more I hear, the more disappointed I become ...

Oh, it is only a psn title? That sucks :( I was so excited about this game, but the more I hear, the more disappointed I become ...

I believe the facts were, its PSN only, but maybe we get lucky with a disc version. Or what about a secret release of FFX-2, so we get a disc version for it ;)

Well the Resident Evils did get a disc release in Japan and I'd put those lists down to Capcom's fault besides a long JRPG would surely get a full list instead of a quick 12 and besides we don't know yet also I wonder is it PSN only or will PAL regions get a disc version as that could also possibly affect this idea although I sincerely doubt less than 36 trophies and a platinum.