Final Fantasy X HD trophies wishlist

Beyondthegrave07

A PSN release? Ouch, although I can definitely see it having a platinum at least (I hope so anyway). It'd be awful having trophies like defeating the Arena monsters, getting all ultimates etc without having a rewarding platinum at the end. Square Enix aren't like Capcom though (aka asshats) and will probably be nice enough, especially with how long the game is compared to RE.

And yeah, an International version would be nice, I felt the Dark Aeons/Penance really added a huge amount to the game. Why it was cut for NTSC (thankfully not PAL!) is beyond me.

I would like to take back a previous statement I made about Dark Aeons. I played the NA version, so I never actually got to fight them. I thought you were referring to the secret area where you have to fight all the Aeons. Since I did a bit of reading, this is clearly a mistake. So these Dark Aeons looks to be even more of a challenge then the Original Monsters, and I couldn't even fight them lol. I really hope they put this challenge in the version I get, because I would love to see what I can do.

I've seen quite a few mock lists so far, and everyone has neglected to add the task least likely to be completed... successfully opening all of the chests in the Omega Ruins.

That is actually a very good point, I hadn't thought of that. I think that would make a good trophy, but the only downside is that it is missable. I hate missable trophies in long RPG games like this.

• 2 weeks later...

I love if the ultimate weapon collection was not part of the trophy list (lightning jumping, ugghh...), but I will be buying this no matter what. But it would be such a crime to not have a disc version.

Not everything needs a disc release - the manufacturing costs, the fact that it wouldn't nearly fill a BD, the fact that it's essentially a niche title as most people that are interested will have already played it when it was on PS2 - this all indicates that it would be a waste of Square Enix's money to go through the process of pressing discs, packaging them up, etc. for one game. If it were a collection, then perhaps, but for one game it'd be completely excessive to release it as a disc, unless it were some sort of really limited collector's edition.

• 2 months later...

:silver: You Still There?

Didn't skip the laughter.

LOL haha it would be funny if people couldn't get that plat because they missed this trophy.

Reading what people are saying so far makes me wonder if I ever played the game at all. The fuck are aeons? :P

Hahaha I hope you're not serious! Aeons were one of the coolest parts of this game! :D

That's an awesome set of trophies. Hundreds of hours worth of work yes, but totally worth it! :D