Trillion: God of Destruction Limited Edition

Now Id been waiting for this to get a LE..

TRON1_LE_SET_US_FULL__03481.1456348774.5

$57.99 (preorders starts 3/8/2016)

http://www.iffysonlinestore.com/trillion-god-of-destruction-limited-edition/

Includes:

• Trillion 1,000,000,000,000: God of Destruction for the PlayStation®Vita system
  • Trillion Sticker Set
  • Trillion Official Artbook
  • Trillion Official Soundtrack
  • Trillion Beach Day Poster
  • Reversible Cover Sleeve
  • Collector's Box

This is an instant day 1.. No day 0 for me. Who else is getting this?

• Like 1

It has Japanese and English voice options, it mentions that and some other information at the game's site I linked a couple posts above.

Thank you. This seems to be a different site than IFI linked to on their announcement email. I am overly cautious now.... Nights of Azure has been announced with no mention of it being Japanese Audio only (despite the fact that it is indeed Japanese only). Digimon Story: Cyber Sluth and Arslan: Warriors of Legend both were released as Japanese Audio only, which promptly caused me to return them to the store.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Is this similar game play wise to the neptune series?

Not really. It is a turn based game like Neptunia but it's a strategy RPG so you move your characters around on a grid trying to take out all the enemies before they kill you. If your characters die in the game, they are dead for good. I could be wrong about this, but I believe that you only get to play as one of the characters at a time and if they die, you pass their stats onto another one of the characters who you then continue the game playing as. The only Neptunia game this is similar to is the spinoff, Hyperdevotion Noire: Goddess Black Heart, though the characters don't permanently die in that game.

Edited by Mike13858
  • Like 1

Not really. It is a turn based game like Neptunia but it's a strategy RPG so you move your characters around on a grid trying to take out all the enemies before they kill you. If your characters die in the game, they are dead for good. I could be wrong about this, but I believe that you only get to play as one of the characters at a time and if they die, you pass their stats onto another one of the characters who you then continue the game playing as. The only Neptunia game this is similar to is the spinoff, Hyperdevotion Noire: Goddess Black Heart, though the characters don't permanently die in that game.

Similar to disgaea then?

• 4 weeks later...

Similar to disgaea then?

While this reply is very late, thought someone might care.

At the core, Trillion is a raising game, so think im@s or Neptunia PP. You are given a set amount of time to prepare to fight Trillion, so every day, you choose what you want to do, and depending on your choice, various stats will go up and down. Repeat this every day during the time limit, and when the countdown is over, your character will then be sent to fight Trillion.

The Trillion fights themselves are loosely similar to Mystery dungeon games (Shiren the Wanderer, Pokemon Mystery Dungeon, Guided Fate Paradox). Trillion and you take turns moving yourselves and whatever NPCs there are across a grid. Trillion being the nice and predictable boss he is, will mark sections of the grid as parts he is going to attack in so many turns (denoted by color changes on the panel), so your goal is to watch out for those attacks, and find the gaps needed to attack Trillion without dying. However, to make sure that you actually fight Trillion, the game also has a mechanic where Trillion will constantly advance closer to your base, and if he crosses a certain point, your character will instantly die (there is some semblance of a storyline reason for this). Still, the game doesn't expect you to defeat Trillion with 1 overlord, so the game has multiple overlords, and as long as you have overlords remaining and Trillion is not defeated, the game will give you a new overlord to fight Trillion with.

• Like 1