Max Payne 1 Trophy List revealed (PS4)

smellslikejavier

I'm glad it has no plat actually, the no plat games are normally 15 bucks, and the plats are 23 here, or at least so far, so going by the current trend, this game should only be 15 at launch.

That makes it a bit more tempting.

The PS2 classic version is 15 so you'd expect it to be the same. If it sells for higher thats pretty silly. Also i dont really see trophies affecting the price of a game. Walking Dead S2 was same price as S1. 

The PS2 classic version is 15 so you'd expect it to be the same. If it sells for higher thats pretty silly. Also i dont really see trophies affecting the price of a game. Walking Dead S2 was same price as S1. 

Going by the standards set so far, PS2 games without a platinum are £7.99 and PS2 games with a platinum are £11.99, so it's reasonable to assume that any future PS2 games without platinums will be cheaper until the formula is changed.

• Like 2

This nugget of Dylan logic is strictly in regards to the PS2 on PS4 games.

Vice City for example, is 14.95 in it's old school PS3 "PS2 Classic form", and always has been...but, on PS4 it's 22.95. Same story with the rest of the GTA trilogy, except for SA, which is 17.95 (updated version though) on PS3. These games all have platinum trophies, and are 22.95 on PS4.

However, Parappa the Rapper and the Star Wars re-releases for PS4, for example, they don't have a platinum, and they are "only" 14.95 each.

Max Payne as a PS2 Classic is 14.95, and due to the lack of platinum I would assume it to be the same price on PS4, however with a plat, I'd expect an extra 8 buck charge because platinum.

• Like 1

Again, guys, it just means it's going to be cheaper.

Look at Fantavision and Twisted metal black, the two 9.99 PS2 on PS4 titles; no plat. Only the 14.99 games have a plat

i think that war of the monsters, the star wars games, puzzle quest and parappa the rapper 2 are also 9.99 and don't have a platinum.

so yeah the only cost 14.99 when they come with a plat.

I will def pick it up as it's the only game in the series that's good. 

Whats wrong with 3? Gameplay has definitely came a long way since the ps2 so 3 would be the most fun to play now. I dont understand why people hate on Max Payne 3. Is it because of the story? I base my enjoyment mostly from gameplay and i have to say MP3 is one of the best 3rd person shooters.  

• Like 1

Whats wrong with 3? Gameplay has definitely came a long way since the ps2 so 3 would be the most fun to play now. I dont understand why people hate on Max Payne 3. Is it because of the story? I base my enjoyment mostly from gameplay and i have to say MP3 is one of the best 3rd person shooters.  

Just wasn't my thing. I prefer older games to "newer." Just like with GTA, I prefer III and Vice City to V.

• Like 1