Uncharted 4 Delayed AGAIN

I know this is a big disappointment for some of Uncharted fans, I personally am semi-bothered. You see even though it's another two week wait at least Ratchet & Clank comes out in April and this'll mean an even more polished game. What are your thoughts on this?

http://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/35512-uncharted-4-delayed-for-2-more-weeks/

Just to let you know but the search function works great on the site.

Also, if it's an unreleased game then it goes in the Unreleased Games section for whatever platform it's coming out on.

http://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/35512-uncharted-4-delayed-for-2-more-weeks/

Just to let you know but the search function works great on the site.

Also, if it's an unreleased game then it goes in the Unreleased Games section for whatever platform it's coming out on.

Looked up "Uncharted 4" and not a single result came up except for mine.

If I didn't have a school break during that time in April, I wouldn't be pissed. And honestly, this delay is super pointless. It's not Naughty Dog's doing, Sony just wanted to push this so that it could release worldwide on the same day and produce more physical copies.

I see delays as a good thing nowadays. Most devs rush the production of a game knowing that any bug or glitch can be fixed with a patch; when a game is delayed, no matter the reason, devs have more time to release a decent title. Just remember the problems that AC Unity had because they rushed it.

As Victor Ireland once said "Delays are temporary, mediocrity is forever".

The fact that this is a new thread, and that we already had one, made me think that they delayed it again beyond the two weeks.  I'm happy to see that isn't the case. xD

This.. I thought it got delayed further ffs xD Anyways I'm not too bothered since I'm getting my PS4 at the end of April. Gives me more time to finish UC Collection I guess.