Your Nemesis?

Xel

Is there a particular character that you have a lot of trouble dealing with? 

Personally, Vega is the worst matchup for me since I main Cammy the whole time and I have serious trouble predicting his attack patterns. A good Mika player can a pain too.

Definitely Cammy.

Good Cammy players are really hard to beat. Her mobility and great footsies is what makes her a great character. Remind me not to fight you online Xeliot lol

If i'd have to choose another character though it'd be Karin. The amount of moves she has can really confuse you and her EX Ressenha can be really annoying sometimes.

• Like 1

Definitely Cammy.

. Remind me not to fight you online Xeliot lol

I haven't made it to that Evo pro player gg no rematch level yet, you have nothing to worry about.  :D  :P 

I have problems against Nash. For some reason they seem really good at the corner pressure.

I have a hard time dealing with him as well but thankfully natural jumps and basic combos work well on him.

Chun-Li's V-Trigger is nasty dude!

Yes it is strong, especially its stun potential, but unless the Chun-Li player was already wining I find her V-Trigger doesn't really change the outcome of the match.

Edited by soultaker655
  • Like 1

My true Nemesis in SFV is the same Nemesis I have in every SF game, the Shoto's. It doesn't matter which game it is I always feel like the Shoto's get way to much damage for very little work. Because they can do so much damage off of one mistake you have to respect their buttons, but they don't have to respect yours. And if you do run into the rare Shoto's that does respect your buttons you are pretty much fighting a wall.

• Like 1

I have problems against Nash. For some reason they seem really good at the corner pressure.

Same for me. Last night I played three separate matches against Nash, all right after each other, and lost every match. I don't know if I was having an off night or if I just haven't figured out how to play against them. I always want to DP whenever they Flash Kick and I regret it immediately. 

Same for me. Last night I played three separate matches against Nash, all right after each other, and lost every match. I don't know if I was having an off night or if I just haven't figured out how to play against them. I always want to DP whenever they Flash Kick and I regret it immediately. 

I do that too. I'm guessing his flash kick overrides DP.

I also discovered I have a hard time against Bison. I feel like I can't block that air attack he does where he jumps in the air and spreads his arms out. And then I get combo'd into his V-Trigger.