Show off your new signatures!

Beyondthegrave07

Some constructive criticism for when you do resize it. There's a black line on the left which looks bad, you should remove that out. Also the texts on the left are touching the border, you should have some space between the border and texts. And the "Ma" in "Manipulator" is hard to read and more so when smaller. I know it's a simple signature but never too early for constructive crticism right? :)

Ah okay, yeah it's never too early.mostly because it's still a prototype and not ready for using, i'll do my best on it later this week when i have free time, thanks for the instructions ^_^

Finally learnt how to remove a background off an image :P

Final Resized Signature ^_^

jts02r.jpg

Nice, although I would advise against using the magic eraser/magic select tool.. whatever you used.  Doesn't always have the most accurate results, as you can maybe see, it messed up on the right side of her hair and her right sleeve badly, it's best if you learn how to use the pen tool or use the lasco tool to get the best results.  More work though but definitely worth it.

• Like 1

@HaSoOon-MHD

Not bad. I think you could put a discreet shadow around the border, so it's more dynamic. Good choice of colors, anyway - black/red is a good-looking combination. 

My latest work :)

F75iRdG.png

Definitely one of your best works! Had we chosen Magic as the SotM theme andyou entered this I wouldn't be surprised if you won! :P

l3tGIjk.png

Decided to make a new Bayonetta signature :D

Oohh I really love it! :D

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Here's something I put together kinda quick, I really like the quote on this one.

92NRTJR.png

But do you think I made it a little too big?

Some constructive criticism. I feel what hurts your signatures is the big text. You'll notice that most signature makers use smaller texts so that they do not take away from the effects and the render. The add on to the signature, they don't make themselves the focal point. Also text that has quotes usually looks better when you have them closer to each other. The flame c4d behind the render should be decreased in opacity, as it feels too solid and does not flow into the background. I would also blur the background just a little bit as it's too sharp. It feels as if the background is sharper than the render. I do like this signature though and it's one of your better ones. I like the flame effect on his hand and the overall color scheme. You should try adding a gradient to fine tune the flow between the render and background. The overall size of the signature is perfectly fine.

• Like 2

Some constructive criticism. I feel what hurts your signatures is the big text. You'll notice that most signature makers use smaller texts so that they do not take away from the effects and the render. The add on to the signature, they don't make themselves the focal point. Also text that has quotes usually looks better when you have them closer to each other. The flame c4d behind the render should be decreased in opacity, as it feels too solid and does not flow into the background. I would also blur the background just a little bit as it's too sharp. It feels as if the background is sharper than the render. I do like this signature though and it's one of your better ones. I like the flame effect on his hand and the overall color scheme. You should try adding a gradient to fine tune the flow between the render and background. The overall size of the signature is perfectly fine.

Was that constructive criticism or a lecture? :P But yeah, the font was a little bulky, I made it smaller in version 2 but if I make it any smaller than that, it starts to get a little hard to read, & is that what you meant by a gradient?

• Like 1