Platinum trophies inexplicably disappearing?

kamifox1

Right, just gonna jump straight in here. Somehow, suddenly, my platinum trophies for Ratchet Gladiator/Deadlocked and [PROTOTYPE] have both gone from my PSN account! I know for a fact I platinumed both, I did Gladiator just recently after much procrastinating and I remember raging a LOT at [PROTOTYPE]s side quests and collectables. In fact, [PROTOTYPE] is the worst one as that one's also gone right down to 48%!

I only noticed this just now, after using my new Vita a lot so I'm worried the Vita might've somehow messed them up. I always do a trophy synch on whatever console I'm using as soon as I get a new trophy to ensure it gets properly added to my account so that's not the issue. It's saying the same thing on both the Vita and this site so it's not like the list on the device itself hasn't updated or anything, I also did [PROTOTYPE] a LONG time ago. I'm really confused and annoyed now...

You must have not synched them because it'd be really weird if it could just jump back to a random number like that. The trophy system exists for around 8 years already and I've never heard anything like this.

Edited by LucasV9991

Right, just gonna jump straight in here. Somehow, suddenly, my platinum trophies for Ratchet Gladiator/Deadlocked and [PROTOTYPE] have both gone from my PSN account! I know for a fact I platinumed both, I did Gladiator just recently after much procrastinating and I remember raging a LOT at [PROTOTYPE]s side quests and collectables. In fact, [PROTOTYPE] is the worst one as that one's also gone right down to 48%!

I only noticed this just now, after using my new Vita a lot so I'm worried the Vita might've somehow messed them up. I always do a trophy synch on whatever console I'm using as soon as I get a new trophy to ensure it gets properly added to my account so that's not the issue. It's saying the same thing on both the Vita and this site so it's not like the list on the device itself hasn't updated or anything, I also did [PROTOTYPE] a LONG time ago. I'm really confused and annoyed now...

Any chance you can post a trophy list screenshot from the system you got the platiums on?

i think if you press the PS button and the Start button at the same time you can take screenshots on the ps3

That's on vita

OT: I've had a few lists reset after not playing the game for a while. All I did was resync on the ps3 and they were back to normal

Well, it seems like you've already got your Ratchet platinum 'back'. Can you give an update?

Screenshot for you, picture of you for NSA :awesome:

That makes no sense, not the NSA part, but the part where you need a camera to take a screenshot. o.o'?

But seriously, I've played Move games in the nude many a time, and well... sometimes it just takes photos of me...

Edited by MMDE
  • Like 3