Manhunt trophy thoughts?

CasaDeBen

This is AWESOME! Amazing game, just don't play when the kids are around:-)

It could be argued that the graphics are so bad nowadays that it won't really affect kids like it did 13 years ago. I was 14 years old when I played it for the first time. Got it for my birthday, actually. Since it came out one week beforehand. Absolutely love the game. Trophies don't look difficult at all. I remember five starring every mission back on the PS2 because I liked the concept art. 

Never tried Fetish difficulty though.

Grand Theft Auto, Max Payne, Bully and now Manhunt, Rockstar is playing with my anticipation for their potential 8th Generation sequels of these game they may be hinting at, making me too hopeful.

I think that when Sony had the idea for this PS2 emulation thing on PS4 the first company they wanted to make a deal with was Rockstar giving their high popularity and high-requested games, so that's why we are seeing many Rockstar-related PS2 games coming to PS4, I doubt it has anything to do with them hinting at sequels but I really hope they do more, specially a Bully sequel, that game surely needs one!

Edited by Finozzi1696
  • Like 3

I think that when Sony had the idea for this PS2 emulation thing on PS4 the first company they wanted to make a deal with was Rockstar giving their high popularity and high-requested games, so that's why we are seeing many Rockstar-related PS2 games coming to PS4, I doubt it has anything to do with them hinting at sequels but I really hope they do more, specially a Bully sequel, that game surely needs one!

I Sure would love a Bully Sequel.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Personally, I think the controls and camera angles are worse on ps4 than they were on the ps2,it's the only thing that spoils the whole game experience.

since its just a ps2 emulation the game runs and looks exactly the same as the original ps2 version, the controls are also the same, only thing different is that since the ps4 controller doesn't have the "select" and "start" buttons anymore you have to press the left or right side of the touchpad to emulate those buttons, but other than that there wasn't anything changed from the game.

• 5 years later...

I played a bit of the PS2 version before, I completed the PS4 version this Halloween ?

There are a few minor glitches where some walls and light bulbs would flicker, nothing major.

I liked the stealth element of the game rather than it being a rush-in hack and slash, the story was engaging and I will definitely return to Manhunt for more in the future ??