Show off your photography skills!

ToxicRedBull_

As the title says, show off your photography skills!

In this 'endless game' there is only one rule: the picture with most the likes wins.

Oh. And you don't have to be good at photography, just give it a go and have fun whilst you're at it.

Two extra obvious rules are:

No stolen content

No offensive content

Have fun!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My personal submit is this, which I took on my phone during a foggy day on the 17th January 2016

Gq9j6Jo.jpg

What about you?

• Like 2

I would love to share some pics I have taken, but I don't know how to upload them here :(

EDIT: Looks like I figured it out :)  I am going to get my sister to teach me some basic photoshop to see if I can remove the fence from the picture, but it is still one I love.  To be honest though, this was taken by my fiancee.

35hea8k.jpg

This picture was taken by me, and I thought it looked cool.

30w6skh.jpg

Sorry if the images are too big, still new to this.

Edited by Sir_Bee
  • Like 3

30w6skh.jpg

I'd say that this one is my favourite but the lion one is pretty cool too :D

Picture 1

Picture 2

These were from two years ago

Sorry I couldn't get this pictures to be displayed (computer issues)

Computer issues indeed, when I click on the link I'm presented with this text

{"result":null,"error":{"code":"EC-4008","message":"Authorization failed","requestId":"3d6ac91d-e0aa-6146-1000-010008010002","resource":"/ws/v3/mailboxes/@.id==VjJ-VlLiA4wq1pdRkFiZDh26kRDZwPzQYjqX265mesu3RXJssOcmrF0lY_9QB_BuljNiGH4nkLovJSeSm65J69qU1w/messages/@.id==AFnuw0MAABxsVvLmKgpYcKX5W58/content/parts/@.id==2/refresh"}}

:hmm:

Computer issues indeed, when I click on the link I'm presented with this text

{"result":null,"error":{"code":"EC-4008","message":"Authorization failed","requestId":"3d6ac91d-e0aa-6146-1000-010008010002","resource":"/ws/v3/mailboxes/@.id==VjJ-VlLiA4wq1pdRkFiZDh26kRDZwPzQYjqX265mesu3RXJssOcmrF0lY_9QB_BuljNiGH4nkLovJSeSm65J69qU1w/messages/@.id==AFnuw0MAABxsVvLmKgpYcKX5W58/content/parts/@.id==2/refresh"}}

:hmm:

How about now?

post-143604-0-31733100-1458760265_thumb.jpg

post-143604-0-92773300-1458760275_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Here's a photo I took in Rabaul a year or so ago, I might be the only one that likes it :) On the right you can see the roof of a grass hut, the cutest cat from Papua New Guinea was meowing at me while I took this. The copy paste looks terrible fuzzy for some reason.

20141129_1251531_zps26911347.jpg

Edited by Z1MZUM
  • Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...