Completion percentage over time? (statistics page)

Not sure this is possible as I believe the site performs the calculations 'live' per update and doesn't necessarily keep historical date. 

I love this sort of idea though.

Some of it seems to be cataloged like the number and type of trophies earned, but those have time stamps.  You could use the first trophy earned in a game to historically add it to # of games played.  Using that info, you should be able to work out the number of unearned trophies over time as well as completion percentage, so I think it should be doable with the current info.

Some of it seems to be cataloged like the number and type of trophies earned, but those have time stamps.  You could use the first trophy earned in a game to historically add it to # of games played.  Using that info, you should be able to work out the number of unearned trophies over time as well as completion percentage, so I think it should be doable with the current info.

But that wouldn't include 0% games so it wouldn't be accurate.

You said for unearned trophy count though. It does count towards the unearned trophy count.

Ah true.  I was only thinking about completion percentage.  Still, I'd take a slightly wrong statistic in lieu of no statistic (assuming it can't be done without changing how trophies are tracked on the backend).

What if someone starts a game, gets one trophy, hence, pushing their completion rate down by some percents and just to be evil updates everytime they get a trophy, thus, raising their completion back.

The graph would become stairs and would look pretty ugly =D

I assume it could work the same way as the current "Trophy Progression" graph, which goes by trophy timestamps rather than by updates (I didn't join the site until this year, but it shows accurate stats all the way back to when I made a PSN account on my old roommate's PS3 in 2011).

I kind of like this. I might set it up myself to see what it looks like. Those that have a low completion and are trying to improve may be interested in tracking this. For completionists it would just look like a staircase effect and might not be useful at all.

As 0% games aren't included in the Completion % the above can be done by just using time stamps to view completion after each trophy earned.

Something I would like to see (off the top of my head) is having your completion a bit like Rarity brackets. For example:

95.00 - 100% = Completionist

90.00 - 94.99% = Another title

80.00 - 89.99% = Another title

50.00 - 79.99% = Another title

0.00 - 49.99% = Another title

This combined with the above could be a good motivator to those that are interested.