Compile Heart's four (five?) games for 2016

TheVader66

Compile Heart has released a video on its five games that are being released for 2016 in Japan. This is more of a reminder of what games are being released rather than new information incase anybody missed anything.

The Five games are in order:

Genkai Tokki: Monster Monpiece Naked - being released for Mobile platforms on the Apple Store and Google Play Store : it is like remake of the original Monster Monpiece game but this time there is a new protaginist and brand new cards.

Genkai Tokki: Seven Pirates -  being released for the PSVita : It is an RPG where the premise is that the seven main characters are trying to get seven treasures and the character's boobs play a huge roll in it.

Black Rose Valkyrie - being released for the PS4 on June 6 2016 for Japan : It is a RPG and the premise of the game is that you are the protagonist being accompanied by five companions but one of them is a traitor and the traitor changes everytime you play the game.

Mary Skelter - being released for the PSVita : It is an RPG and the premise is that a living prison suddenly appeared and unleashes monsters known as “Marchen,” who began capturing humans. The protagonist and his companion are born several decades later and their goal is to escape from the living prison.

Cyberdimension Neptunia - Unknown platform : It is just a tease showing scenes of all the previous main neptunia games. Though there hasn't been any confirmation of a release date but since it is appearing in a video that talks about 2016 games, it can be assumed that it will also be released 2016.
Edited by TheVader66
  • Like 2

So Cyberdimesion is a main title neat hoping it's on ps4.

By how the video shows only scenes from the main games and not even one of the spin-offs. It could be a possibility that it may be a game in the main series but for now it is just a theory.

So Cyberdimesion is a main title neat hoping it's on ps4.

Nope, it's "Vert's" spin-off for Vita.

Isn't Black Rose Valkyrie is the exact same premise as Lost Dimension?

Yup, first thing that appeared on comment section when it was first announced =D

Genkai Tokki: Monster Monpiece Naked - being released for Mobile platforms on the Apple Store and Google Play Store : it is like remake of the original Monster Monpiece game but this time there is a new protaginist and brand new cards.

Oh, so they are releasing this on mobile platforms as well and as a remake.

I expected only the Steam release.

I'm ready for lolis :awesome:

Going by the link that was posted in the topic above the Neptune game has some of the following news.

"It is the game that Vert is playing in the main Neptunia titles, but Vert is not the protagonist. The four goddesses are. Vert might have a bit of a greater importance though."

"The title has the word “Online,” but it is not an online game. The setting sees Neptune and company playing in an online game world."

"Development is 20 to 30 percent complete. The release window might be winter."

• Like 2

Oh yea, I totally forgot that discussion we had. I even got it translated in the Compile Heart Community. Damn, my memory sucks even though I am just 20.

Going by the link that was posted in the topic above the Neptune game has some of the following news.

"It is the game that Vert is playing in the main Neptunia titles, but Vert is not the protagonist. The four goddesses are. Vert might have a bit of a greater importance though."

"The title has the word “Online,” but it is not an online game. The setting sees Neptune and company playing in an online game world."

"Development is 20 to 30 percent complete. The release window might be winter."

I knew about everything else but I didn't know about the Development status. So it may come out in the Winter of 2016, so barely fits in the window of the video.

This is why I bought a vita a long time ago: to enjoy the vast assortment of J/RPG that will be coming out for said vita. Thank you Compile Heart for giving me more games to play.

That is why I love Compile Heart so much to the point of dedicating a community for just their products. Also that was also the reason why I bought the PSVita because Hyperdimension Neptunia was going to be released on it instead of the PS3.

That is why I love Compile Heart so much to the point of dedicating a community for just their products. Also that was also the reason why I bought the PSVita because Hyperdimension Neptunia was going to be released on it instead of the PS3.

I would've never bought a vita if it wasn't for this series i'm glad i ignored everyone telling me it had no games.

I would've never bought a vita if it wasn't for this series i'm glad i ignored everyone telling me it had no games.

Yeah, I would have not bought it either if it wasn't for Neptunia. Before the PSVita, I was always loyal to Nintendo handhelds but playing Pokemon for a decade with the same story of 8 gym battles, an evil team trying to use the legendary pokemon on the cover for an evil purpose and becoming a pokemon master, it does start to get tiring especially when you captured all the pokemon. At least Neptunia tries to be different with each game: RPG, hack and slash, Tatical RPG, and Idol simulator.

Edited by TheVader66
  • Like 1

I would have bought one anyways as I loved the PSP, seeing what I thought was tenchu(shinobido 2) during the vita reveal sold it for me.

out of all of those, the seven pirates is the only one that vaguely interests me, but the latest teaser trailer looked really bad

Edited by SnowxSakura
  • Like 1

I would have bought one anyways as I loved the PSP, seeing what I thought was tenchu(shinobido 2) during the vita reveal sold it for me.

out of all of those, the seven pirates is the only one that vaguely interests me, but the latest teaser trailer looked really bad

I was really tempted to get the PSP when it came out because of Star Wars Battlefront Renegade Squadron and Elite Squadron. I was super happy when I found them again on the PSN Store and play them on my PSVita. Also GTA Liberty City Stories and Vice City Stories were awesome.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

And unsurprisingly (well, in case of Mary actually yes), Iffy is going to bring them.

http://gematsu.com/2016/11/mary-skelter-nightmares-coming-west-summer-2017

http://gematsu.com/2016/11/dark-rose-valkyrie-coming-west-spring-2017(yea, how about F U and name changes)

That's awesome news! I don't know much about these games, but more JRPGs are never a bad thing. ^_^

I've heard that Dark Rose Valkyrie is being worked on by some of the people behind the Tales series. Things are already looking good! :D

As for Mary Skelter, I've not really played many first person dungeon crawlers, but I feel like I should change that. I really like the art style and character design, so this may be the game to get me playing that stuff. It's a Vita game, so I'm already sold on it! xD

Edited by Undead Wolf