Will the disk version have a platinum?

WatertownsFinest

Yeah that is also strange, but I wasnt expecting that to be honest.

But I was expecting them to at least include the game patches.

Maybe it is the bonus missions and the january update, that is in the 12 gb patch.

The patch notes only says version 1.21 & 1.22. And i have to visit their website to read the update notes.

I just cant find any info on the disc release.

On 1/13/2017 at 4:41 AM, Stevieboy said:

Life Is Strange always had a platinum from the time the list was announced. No game in the history of trophies has ever had a platinum added to the list. If there isn't one from the start then there won't be one at the end, or ever. Maybe the physical release will have an all new separate list with a plat, but if it shares the same list as the digital release then it won't.

I'm pretty sure you're wrong there. Did Hand of Fate not get a platinum after it was released?

1 hour ago, Nitro said:

I'm pretty sure you're wrong there. Did Hand of Fate not get a platinum after it was released?

The developers somehow managed to add three bronze trophies into the main list instead of making them dlc.  It had a full list from the start. 

There has never been a game that had had a platinum added to it after the fact.  

Edited by Gage

Too bad there is no platinum for all of your hardwork and effort.. I disregard the Mastery level 20 thingy and sold the game right after I finished Hokkaido on my first playthrough.. didn't bother redeeming the codes for bonus missions or even replaying the same levels for the GOLD TROPHIESSS!!! Would probably buy again during the steam summer/winter sale..

Muzist92_sXe.png

Edited by Muzist92_sXe

On 2/12/2017 at 8:11 PM, Gage said:

The developers somehow managed to add three bronze trophies into the main list instead of making them dlc.  It had a full list from the start. 

My mistake.

• 4 months later...

So at least one bonus mission is DLC if I get the disc... Good to know, means I don't want to get it used.

Does the "complete first seasons" digital edition include the bonus episodes; does anyone know this? The text on the PSN store says "all episodes" in one bit but when listing all episodes in another bit it only menions the main ones...

39 minutes ago, BillyHorrible said:

So at least one bonus mission is DLC if I get the disc... Good to know, means I don't want to get it used.

Does the "complete first seasons" digital edition include the bonus episodes; does anyone know this? The text on the PSN store says "all episodes" in one bit but when listing all episodes in another bit it only menions the main ones...

I coulnd't find any information on this matter, but i know the physical version has everything, with a code and a bunch of updates you have to download.

I believe the digital version doens't have the bonus missions and it definitely doens't have the Requiem Pack.

It should be more clearer!

1 hour ago, Venenum80 said:

I coulnd't find any information on this matter, but i know the physical version has everything, with a code and a bunch of updates you have to download.

I believe the digital version doens't have the bonus missions and it definitely doens't have the Requiem Pack.

It should be more clearer!

Yeah the PSN store page isn't really clear on everything.

Someone in a different Hitman thread says the bonus episodes are included though.

21 hours ago, BillyHorrible said:

Yeah the PSN store page isn't really clear on everything.

Someone in a different Hitman thread says the bonus episodes are included though.

I don't know if you still want this info, but the digital version does have the bonus missions, no requiem pack though.

• 5 months later...
On 2/12/2017 at 3:11 AM, Gage said:

not sure if im too late but this is incorrect there has been afew games in the past that had platinum trophies added with the physical version but not the digital for example back to the future had a physical platinum but not a digital one

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Taliesin_2943 said:

not sure if im too late but this is incorrect there has been afew games in the past that had platinum trophies added with the physical version but not the digital for example back to the future had a physical platinum but not a digital one

That's not what I was referring to, I already know about those and those were brought up in the thread at one point. Great job necroing a thread and responding to a post that's from nearly a year ago. 

Edited by Gage

1 minute ago, Gage said:

That's not what I meant. Great job necroing a thread and responding to a post that's from nearly a year ago. 

first up if thats not what u mean what did you mean? and secondly the last post before mine was barely 6 months nor nearly a year nearly a year would be like 2 or 3 months pryer to that

1 hour ago, Taliesin_2943 said:

first up if thats not what u mean what did you mean? and secondly the last post before mine was barely 6 months nor nearly a year nearly a year would be like 2 or 3 months pryer to that

They mean that no existing trophy list without a plat had a plat added to it after the fact (I can't confirm, I have no idea, but it does seem unlikely).  The example of BTTF differs in the fact that each ep was released individually on PSN, but the disc compilation got a plat as on disc it was considered 1 game (compared to 5 games on PSN).  But that original digital product was never updated to be one list with a plat.  It's a subtle difference, but it's there.  And don't worry, I was thinking the same thing as you until I read the whole thread.  Sadly, people on the internet enjoy being vague and unclear and then act like others are idiots for not understanding them.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Matto_lsi said:

And don't worry, I was thinking the same thing as you until I read the whole thread.  Sadly, people on the internet enjoy being vague and unclear and then act like others are idiots for not understanding them.

If he had read the whole thread instead of quoting my one post it would have been clear, exactly like you said in your post you did for it to make sense.  My post makes sense in context of what was said before instead of only responding to it without the prior context from again, nearly a year ago. 

16 minutes ago, Gage said:

If he had read the whole thread instead of quoting my one post it would have been clear, exactly like you said in your post you did for it to make sense.  My post makes sense in context of what was said before instead of only responding to it without the prior context from again, nearly a year ago. 

well after reading all the thread i see im not the first to bring up bttf and some even brought up afew others so im ot the only one who mentioned examples but i still dont see ur magical point you was trying to make? is it deleted a i missing a post or something or did u litterally say something think no one later would notice its inaccurate and are suprised half a year not almost a year someone buys the game sees the thread which isnt hidden by many others and think hey fun read on a game i just bought finally and knew nothing about it really?