PS4 phisical release shares same trophy list as PS3.

Bought the PS4 physical realese and put it in today to play it. Loaded up my save file from when I download and played the 1st episode for free, so playing through two trophies that I already have popped on the screen. Looked at my trophy list on my PS4 and it shows up as a PS3/PS4 while the one downloaded is just listed as PS4. So now unless I buy the digital version wich I most likely will not unless it becomes very cheap it'll remain uncompleted. Not a big deal really just a little annoying!

• Like 2

What he's saying is there isn't a new list, the physical PS4 version just uses the existing PS3 list

Oh.

Oh well, well those who only bought it on PS4 like me can buy the physical version and get both lists that way anyways. Sorry for misunderstanding.

• 1 month later...

So If you buy the physical version for PS4 you can't get double plat?

I guess you can if you buy the physical and the digital edition for ps4.

It's actually really weird that psn-profiles shows a ps3 trophy list, while the ps3/4 trophies show a shared list.

On this site it looks like I've played the ps3 version, even though I've played the ps4 disc-edition.

It's actually really weird that psn-profiles shows a ps3 trophy list, while the ps3/4 trophies show a shared list.

On this site it looks like I've played the ps3 version, even though I've played the ps4 disc-edition.

I guess this is a problem due to the fact that the trophy lists get scanned once by the site and if there any changes to them (addtional translations or platforms, trophy name changes etc) it has to be rescanned).

EDIT:

I opened a thread in the correct section of the forum so Sly-Ripper (the admin of this site) will notice it:

http://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/38091-tales-from-the-borderlands-trophy-list-needs-to-be-rescanned/

Edited by Crimson Idol

Bought the PS4 physical realese and put it in today to play it. Loaded up my save file from when I download and played the 1st episode for free, so playing through two trophies that I already have popped on the screen. Looked at my trophy list on my PS4 and it shows up as a PS3/PS4 while the one downloaded is just listed as PS4. So now unless I buy the digital version wich I most likely will not unless it becomes very cheap it'll remain uncompleted. Not a big deal really just a little annoying!

Sly updated the list:

http://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/38091-tales-from-the-borderlands-trophy-list-needs-to-be-rescanned/#entry1008283

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
can anyone tell me, if buy the ps3 and ps4 version from the store can i get 2 trophy lists? or only one? i bought the ps4 one btw but didn't download it yet, so if i get 2 lists i'll be the ps3 one from the store now.

bought them anyway lol, i'll download them when i have a time, i hope that i get 2 trophy lists.

Edited by Kratos-Abdu
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I bought the PS4 version digitally when it came out (waiting months in between episodes), got the plat, then on a PSN sale I bought the ps3 version digitally.  Two different trophy lists.  If you buy them on either system digitally, then you get double plats.   That's always the beauty of PSN telltale games.  You just have to wait them out, they always go on sale. 

• 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...