Official PSNP Song Vote XXVIII: One Year Anniversary!

***Watch the Mashup Video First*** to Hear all the Contestants Songs! Which songs did you like the most? Multiple choices are allowed  

48 members have voted

1. 1. ***Watch the Mashup Video First*** to Hear all the Contestants Songs! Which songs did you like the most? Multiple choices are allowed

• #1 Survivor - Is This Love
    • #2 Machinae Supremacy - Player One
    • #3 Disturbed - Criminal
    • #4 Blink-182 - Bored To Death
    • #5 Goose House - Hikaru Nara
    • #6 Fall Out Boy - Light 'Em Up
    • #7 Stereopony - Hitohira No Hanabira
    • #8 Epica - Cry For The Moon
    • #9 Simple Minds - Don't You
    • #10 Five Finger Death Punch
    • #11 Lights feat. Owl City - Cactus in the Valley
    • #12 Green Day - 21 Guns
    • #13 Claudia Vazquez - ICHIBAN WA ME
    • #14 Royal Blood - Figure it Out
    • #15 Fever Ray - When I Grow Up
    • #16 Violent Soho - Like Soda
    • #17 Sublime - Santeria
    • #18 DNCE - Cake by the Ocean
  2. 2. Vote for "Loose Song Limitation" of Official PSNP Song Vote XXIX -AND- Would You Want Any Of The Games If You Won The Giveaway?

• No Drums
    • Must Have a Violin
    • Songs That You Would Run To
    • ------What Game Would You Want If You Won In The Giveaway?-------
    • Uncharted 1
    • Uncharted 2
    • Uncharted 3
    • ^NONE OF THE ABOVE^

:hmm:

You think Dav would extend the voting period if someone won with 13 votes? 

EDIT:

Those could be new DLC trophies!!!

The lucky 8 vote trophy and the unlucky 13 vote trophy!

Make this happen SV Devs. Just because I turned down an important job at the company doesn't mean I can't come up with good ideas. :giggle:

Edited by Avatar_Of_Battle
  • Like 1

My votes are in.

A big congratulations on your 1-year anniversary. One of the more reputable, generous, long standing events in the Community Events Forum.

Here's to many more! :)

Thanks effdeegee!!! Your words make me want to do better!!! embarrassed4-onion-head-emoticon.gif?129

Dont worry I voted too ;)

embarrassed1-onion-head-emoticon.gif?129Yayayay!!!

Hey Dav, just a question. Did you remember to send everyone their reminders? Because I didn't get mine.

Technically I did..... But I haven't gotten to the second reminder for voting... lonely-onion-head-emoticon.gif?129286264

He probably got distracted by all the 13's and his quest to get to 1400 posts :lol:

I think he also forgot to post the results/prizes of the last SV..

It really sounds to de a big problem for him..

hot1-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862509It was a rough day, I've been tired ever since dreaming-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862

Did someone say "13"? My spider dragon senses just went off :awesome:

- _ -

EDIT:

Make this happen SV Devs. Just because I turned down an important job at the company doesn't mean I can't come up with good ideas. :giggle:

:hmm: maybe.....

That's not a bad idea!!!

Oh, wait. Nevermind, I got my reminder.

That must have been the posting one right?

Edited by Dav9834
  • Like 1

Makes me not even care that my song is doing the worst so far. :|

If it makes you feel any better, my song has 0 votes.

EDIT:

*Takes notes for the inevitable SVXIII thread*

• Like 2

I could almost guarantee you he would. lol1-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862512 Actually, didn't something like that happen before, when we only got 13 votes in total? :hmm:

:hmm: I think I did evil-smile-onion-head-emoticon.gif?12928 lol 

Yeah.

Sent out the reminders for voting! Sorry for the delay! cheer1-onion-head-emoticon.gif?129286249

Good to see Blink getting some votes B)

This is the first time in a long time that my song is actually getting votes, but I don't care too much about the votes, as long as people are voting they're getting to see some new songs they could like and listen to forever! That's the whole point of SV! cheer2-onion-head-emoticon.gif?129286249

*Takes notes for the inevitable SVXIII thread*

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ..... noooooooooooooooo desperate2-onion-head-emoticon.gif?12928:wimper:

He threatened to burn me to ashes.... And then carved the ashes into the number.... Well... Ya know.... Ya

Hey Dave, look what I got. Isn't it pretty, it looks so nice when you stare at it intently, you should give it a try. Btw I have no recollection of said events... and neither will you hypnosis-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862

Good to see Blink getting some votes B)

It's very good for me to see Blink getting some votes  B)

I really want people to be exposed to new Blink and hopefully become fans!  :D

• Like 1

Despite having to work around some youtube blockage I found a couple songs by Stereopony that I actually enjoy listening to. :D

The entry here, 7, has been stuck in my head for days. :rolleyes: unfortunately because I suck at other languages it is just gibberish in my head lmfao.

Over half the music I listen to is gibberish to me, that doesn't keep me from loving it though. xD

Over half the music I listen to is gibberish to me, that doesn't keep me from loving it though. xD

If it's in a language I don't understand, then the vocals have to flow a certain way and mesh with the music well. It's a weird thing to explain but another decent example I can give is Maslenitsa by Arkona. It's russian and I can't stand their other songs due to the way the vocals come off with the music but this song in particular has a nice flow to my brain lol.

If it's in a language I don't understand, then the vocals have to flow a certain way and mesh with the music well. It's a weird thing to explain but another decent example I can give is Maslenitsa by Arkona. It's russian and I can't stand their other songs due to the way the vocals come off with the music but this song in particular has a nice flow to my brain lol.

I'm the same way, vocals are another form of making sounds to make music. Unfortunately when you're listening to your own language it gets lost because your brain is listening to the language more than the muaic it makes imo. But with another language you don't have that! So it can sound almost like instrumental! But the bar is set higher. Even of the lyrics don't make sense in their native language!

I'm the same way, vocals are another form of making sounds to make music. Unfortunately when you're listening to your own language it gets lost because your brain is listening to the language more than the muaic it makes imo. But with another language you don't have that! So it can sound almost like instrumental! But the bar is set higher. Even of the lyrics don't make sense in their native language!

I'm harder on songs in english lol. I don't think I listen to the language more though.

Take my entry for example. I chose the section I did because at that modified bit of chorus there is a high pitched tune going on that isn't present in the rest of the song/chorus parts.

I like listening to slight differences in music in english because it can really make a difference. In Disturbed's song Ten Thousand Fists he sings the line "You will remember the night you were struck by the sight of ten thousand fists in the air" just a bit differently at the end and it really makes an epic difference. 

But with songs in a foreign language it either flows right or I don't listen to it lol. I don't like much alteration I like a somewhat steady "smoothness" to it. (the only way I can describe it is "smoothness" lol)

I'm harder on songs in english lol. I don't think I listen to the language more though.

Take my entry for example. I chose the section I did because at that modified bit of chorus there is a high pitched tune going on that isn't present in the rest of the song/chorus parts.

I like listening to slight differences in music in english because it can really make a difference. In Disturbed's song Ten Thousand Fists he sings the line "You will remember the night you were struck by the sight of ten thousand fists in the air" just a bit differently at the end and it really makes an epic difference. 

But with songs in a foreign language it either flows right or I don't listen to it lol. I don't like much alteration I like a somewhat steady "smoothness" to it. (the only way I can describe it is "smoothness" lol)

Ahh yup I see what you mean!

Only 37 votes. :/

Ya :(

We're working on some ideas to spread the word better to vote, and that signing up for the reminder service guarantees your name in the giveaway twice, giving you x2 the chance

I don't remember if this theme has been mentioned or if it was added at some point, but how about "songs the majority of people you know didn't like"?

Inspired by a song that popped in my head the other day that I remember no one liked. :giggle:

Takes out a list of every Nickelback song.

• Like 1

I don't remember if this theme has been mentioned or if it was added at some point, but how about "songs the majority of people you know didn't like"?

Inspired by a song that popped in my head the other day that I remember no one liked. :giggle:

This could be highly dangerous.... O_o

We'll see..... :)

Takes out a list of every Nickelback song.

But... I like nickelback..... :/