We Play Life is Strange

Checkpoint 2 answers

1) I continued as normal figured I was going to do at least one more play through

2) yeah on some decisions, but still end up sticking with my first choice

3) not sure, just hoping it's a harmless running gag

4) no thought given to that at all

5) yes, very sympathetic

6) not sure what to think could just be people like to party with a pretty girl, and a rich dude with good drugs

7) I've been friendly to all but Nathan and Frank

8) Kate, wanted to help her more.

9a) didn't water plant, didn't pay attention to it this episode

B) I warned Alyssa, just being nice

c) I erased the link

d) I was friendly with Taylor

e) I accepted Warren's invite

f) wrote that I was there, just because I was there and I could

g) I smashed the tracks

h) I got invited to the party

i) I helped Warren be a scientist

j) I didn't tell Jefferson about David, I figured there was something going on there but what could I say other than "he made a girl cry"

10) Told Kate to go to the police, I figured they should be able to help in some way

11) I didn't mind the mini games that much but for some reason I was really pissed I had to collect bottles. For some reason I was just not in the mood for a "fetch quest" that day.

12) nope

13) I answered the call, didn't like Chloe's attitude after what friendship has a no call rule? and she could have waited outside to avoid dealing with her mom

14) I tried to shoot Frank to help Chloe, her reaction to my choice didn't change my opinion of her

15) I was able to save Kate. Really hated they took away the rewind, but it did make the situation a lot more intense knowing that if I said the wrong thing Kate was going to jump

16) I blamed Nathan in the end. I just don't like that kid and putting some light on his actions could help Kate. David I feel could still be a good guy, just over aggressive in his methods. And I didn't feel I had enough info to point the finger at Jefferson.

Finally started and just completed first episode. Having played it previously on PS4 it actually looks great on PS3 too. Without a doubt this game has some of the best sound recording + music score I have played. Also noticing the use of light this time through and it's very clever. Liked the little hook at the end with the Rachel photo album, it's actually quite fun playing this and knowing where it's heading.

Should be finished up by Wednesday, hope everyone else had a great time too

• Like 1

Anyone want to post up the discussion points? 

I can do the discussions for 4&5 if no one's interested. 

It's ok, for me.

I will play now the 5th episode and as I said, I will leave the platinum for my birthday on Friday..

I'm also thinking in replaying the game, trying to change some stuff..