We Play Life is Strange

I just got the game, but I will only start tomorrow or monday (technical problems, I currently don't have access to the TV, and am using the PC-remote play to play, but I want to experience this game directly on the TV screen..).

I will post my discussion comments when I clear each episode (seams like I will be allowed to play the 3 first in a row, since today was the deadline for episode 2..)

Checkpoint 2 completed :)

Sorry I'm a little late with the discussion answers. It took me a while to decide if I was going to replay episode 1 or not.

h) Didn't take pictures after getting Victoria wet. Didn't know I could.

l) I didn't know there was a bird to save or how to do it

h) Taking photos is the "mock her" option when interacting with her (mandatory) after dropping the paint on her :)

l) The bird hits a window in the bedroom of Joyce and David instantly as you enter it. You can then rewind and open the window to save the bird.

Checkpoint 2 Completed :)

Checkpoint 2 completed :)

h) Taking photos is the "mock her" option when interacting with her (mandatory) after dropping the paint on her :)

l) The bird hits a window in the bedroom of Joyce and David instantly as you enter it. You can then rewind and open the window to save the bird.

Thanks for the info, i guess I'll probably take those photos on my second (evil) play through, but that bird I doubt I would have ever found or noticed. 

Well, just finished episode 1 (missing 3 photos, but I will get those after this post..).

And here's the episode 1 discussion answers:

1. Did you know what to expect from the game?

I was expecting something along the lines of Tell Tales, since it's usually compared to those, but for some reason the choice-consequence seams to have a bigger impact in this then on those games, but maybe it's just me.. I'm liking it so far too.

2. Have you been using the time mechanic to see both options before you decide? Has it impacted your decisions?

Yes to both, but most of the time after seeing the 2nd option I go back to my original one..

3. What has been the motivation for your choices self preservation/greater good/helping others/trying to do what you thought Max would/etc?

I think I mainly went with what I though Max would do as a good person (greater good and helping others mainly..)

4. What was your first reaction to the shooting in the toilet? Did you have any clue you could do anything to stop it?

I don't remember, since that part was also on the demo and I played it when the episode 1 was originally released long ago..

5. What are you tohughts on the following Characters: All characters seam to be extremely stereotypically, and so far I didn't saw much change in those, so I will refrain from commenting on them as of yet

6. What decisions did you make and what was your logic behind the decision (these are all the choices you see at the end of the episode so no spoilers):

a) Telling the principle about the gun - Reported Nathan (Doing the "right/innocent thing"..)

B) Signing the Petition - Didn't Sign the Petition (Her argument about the missing girl kind of made me thing that some vigilancy would be a good thing, but what the other guy wants to do is exagerated..)

c) Letting Daniel draw you - Allowed 

d) Changing Kate's door sign - Yes (being nice)

e) Watering your plant - Yes (if she as a plant, she needs to take care of it..)

f) Messing with the pictures in Victoria's room - I think that I missed this..

g) Picking up the pregnancy test - Yes and No (Yes, but rewind and then didn't, I didn't even realised that she was in the room when I did it :lol:)

h) After Max gets Victoria wet did you take pictures - Comforted her (ya, I'm a soft heart idiot at times.. nothing else to say..)

i) Did you stop the ball hitting the girl - Yes, at my 3rd attempt (being helpfull, nothing more)

j) Did you intervene to help Kate - Yes (I originally didn't, but then went with this option, although I regreat it after crossing the checkpoint :lol:)

k) Did you draw on the window - Yes (for the trophy, and I assume this is about the van..)

l) saving the bird - What bird? (ya, missed it)

m) breaking the snow globe - Missed this too..

n) dropping/searching the files - Yes, but rewind (they got dirty and I didn't wanted to leave any proof of having touched them :lol:)

o) how did you deal with chloe's dad coming home - Covered for Chloe, because I wasn't able to find the place to hide..

7. What have you made of Max's visions and do you think the tornado is linked to her powers?

From the end of the episode it seams like the same way that she can now rewind time, she can also predict some thing to happen (that storm). Still no clue in how those 2 things are related, but they seam like the central plot along the missing girl being missing..

8. Do you think there's any significance of there being a 'Vortex' club and what looks like a Vortex?

Maybe there's some significance, since a tornado is also a kind of Vortex (Max premonition is a catastrophe in Tornado shape). Also the "Vortex Club Coming Soon" pamphlet kind of points to it (like Max said the storm/tornado is coming soon), so at most this may indicate that the tornado in Max visions isn't exactly a 100% natural event (like her being able to rewind time and the snow in a summer sonny day).

9. Which character do you think is currently the greatest threat to Max and Chloe?

So far it seams like David Madsen may be the biggest threat, but he may just be a military safety/control freak and nothing more (still I kind of doubt that..), the Principal is also somewhat shadowy, and Nathan is Nathan, so those 3 are on the threat list.. Victoria is a bitch, but I don't think that she's anything more then that..

Man if I didn't have the platinum for this game, I would so be on board with participating. Thankfully, I still remember all of the decisions that I made. Can I still be able to post my answers (without spoiling anything of course)?

Yes, you can. But please don't spoil anything beyond the current checkpoint.

Discussions #1 is on the first page :P

Checkpoint 1 Answers:

1. I did not have any expectations whatsoever seeing as I have never seen the game trailer for it. So aside from using a guide to find all the photos, I went in completely blind.

2. No, I didn't use the time rewind. It would have ruined my gaming experience otherwise.

3. Part of me says that I wanted to do the right thing to try and be on everyone's good side, with the exception of Victoria. **** her and her skanky ass!

4. My first reaction: "WTF!? That guy is really messed up on some drugs or something in order for him to bring a gun to school". My second reaction after learning what you could do with the main character: "Why didn't you just tell the blue-haired girl that he has a gun!?"

5. What are you thoughts on the following Characters:

a) Mr Jefferson - Seems alright. However, I have learned throughout my life, especially that which revolves around anime, to never trust people with glasses.

B) Victoria - Fuck her and her skanky ass. Bitch trying to be better than me even when I didn't submit a picture to Mr. Jefferson.

c) Chloe - Exactly my type of girl. The only downside is that she is a smoker, which is a turnoff for me.

d) Nathan - This guy definitely has problems. Most likely due to having parents who hand almost everything to him on a silver platter like a spoiled rich kid.

e) Warren - He reminds me of one of those characters that you see in certain anime (like To Love-ru) where he has a crush on the main girl, but is too chicken shit to do anything about it.

f) David Madsen (security guard/step dad) - Just like Victoria: Fuck him and his white ass. Mofo trying to find any excuse to cause shit for other people when they haven't done anything wrong.

6. What decisions did you make and what was your logic behind the decision (these are all the choices you see at the end of the episode so no spoilers):

a) Telling the principle about the gun - I told the principle about it in hopes that he would actually do something, Turns out I might as well be talking to the air. Damn guy didn't do anything to help me, and worst of all he mentioned that "I" saw Nathan wielding the gun, instead of saying  "an anonymous tip was received that you were wielding a gun".

B) Signing the Petition - I honestly did not know that I could be able to sign it until after I did everything else in that room.

c) Letting Daniel draw you - I don't think I remember letting him draw me, and if he did, I hope it was a decent drawing at least :D.

d) Changing Kate's door sign - Seriously, this Victoria bitch needs to go down if she stoops as low as drawing on somebody else's white board.

e) Watering your plant - Watered the plant, even though it didn't do anything (as far as I can recall) to change history.

f) Messing with the pictures in Victoria's room - Sweet justice prevails. At first I didn't figure out what the image was supposed to be after it was rearranged.

g) Picking up the pregnancy test - Wait what!? I didn't know there was a pregnancy test that somebody had hidden somewhere. Can someone please tell me whose it is?

h) After Max gets Victoria wet did you take pictures - No I was compassionate. Mostly because I thought that she would change her attitude towards me. Damn me on how wrong I was to think so.

i) Did you stop the ball hitting the girl - Yes, but only to get the trophy for taking the picture.

j) Did you intervene to help Kate - This was the only instance in which I rewind time to see what would happen if I did nothing and just took the picture. It felt wrong that I did, so I went back and intervened instead. which helped me get closer to the girl.

k) Did you draw on the window - Yes, but only to get the picture trophy.

l) saving the bird - I opened the window to let the bird out so that I can take a picture for the trophy. I did not know that the bird could have died if I had left it alone.

m) breaking the snow globe - Just like the bird above, I did not know that I could be able to break the snow globe.

n) dropping/searching the files - I wanted to check out the files to see what was in it, but every time I tried, they kept getting soaked in oil. So I rewind time and just left them without checking.

o) how did you deal with chloe's dad coming home - I tried to hide under the bed, but I wasn't given that option. Next I tried to hide in the closet, but sure enough, all of Chloe's crap fell, and I wasn't able to pick it up in time. Tried to rewind and fix it quick, but failed miserably, so I just stood there and waited for him to show up. And of course, he sees me (Max) and one of those good-for-nothing- punk kids who deals drugs and causes problems for everyone (Like really? Fuck this guy and I hope he burns in hell!).

7. What have you made of Max's visions and do you think the tornado is linked to her powers? - I knew that they were somehow related to one another (because almost everyone knows that changing one small action can impact the world), but I wasn't expecting that it would be something bigger that what I had imagined.

8. Do you think there's any significance of there being a 'Vortex' club and what looks like a Vortex? - I never bothered with the Vortex Club.

9. Which character do you think is currently the greatest threat to Max and Chloe? - Nathan, and probably Chloe's Step-douche- err I mean Step-Dad.

Edited by GarciaFever

Checkpoint 1 Answers:

B) Signing the Petition - I honestly did not know that I could be able to sign it until after I did everything else in that room.

e) Watering your plant - Watered the plant, even though it didn't do anything (as far as I can recall) to change history.

g) Picking up the pregnancy test - Wait what!? I didn't know there was a pregnancy test that somebody had hidden somewhere. Can someone please tell me whose it is?

l) saving the bird - I opened the window to let the bird out so that I can take a picture for the trophy. I did not know that the bird could have died if I had left it alone.

Minor spoilers for episode 3 for those not yet at that checkpoint:

b & l) I think you're misremembering the episode events a bit (makes sense since you are only answering these and not replaying at the moment) - the bird being let out for a photo opportunity is from episode 3, the "save the bird" option is in the first episode (it automatically dies as you enter a room, so you need to rewind to save it) and the petition signing is a dialogue option when talking to a NPC who mainly only talks about the petition (are you perhaps thinking of the Vortex Club sign-up sheet as that is an interaction object in episode 3).

e) Yeah, the only significance the plant has is to see if you can listen to instructions (from your mother in a SMS) and keep it alive by watering it only once - doing it two episodes in a row kills poor Lisa

g) It is Dana's pregnancy test. The father is Logan, one of the bullies, and Dana is implied to have had a miscarriage or an abortion based on findable notes and dialogue.

Minor spoilers for episode 3 for those not yet at that checkpoint:

b & l) I think you're misremembering the episode events a bit (makes sense since you are only answering these and not replaying at the moment) - the bird being let out for a photo opportunity is from episode 3, the "save the bird" option is in the first episode (it automatically dies as you enter a room, so you need to rewind to save it) and the petition signing is a dialogue option when talking to a NPC who mainly only talks about the petition (are you perhaps thinking of the Vortex Club sign-up sheet as that is an interaction object in episode 3).

e) Yeah, the only significance the plant has is to see if you can listen to instructions (from your mother in a SMS) and keep it alive by watering it only once - doing it two episodes in a row kills poor Lisa

g) It is Dana's pregnancy test. The father is Logan, one of the bullies, and Dana is implied to have had a miscarriage or an abortion based on findable notes and dialogue.

Yeah i think you're right, as the only thing in regards to siging a petition is when that teacher was having a conversation with Max at the school while the "boyfriend" was working on some chemistry.

Checkpoint 4: Beat episode 4 (Target Saturday 28th May)

Checkpoint 2 Discussion:

1. With the start of the episode did you find yourself changing the way you played after seeing the possible decisions in episode 1 (i.e. watering plant, rewinding time to avoid certain incidents) or did you continue as normal?

2. Have you been rewinding time when important decisions came into play?

3. Do you think things hitting Alyssa are a harmless prank or part of a much bigger problem?

4. Have you considered the possibilty that interfering with things that are inconsequential as we are time travelling is a problem in itself and has this had any impact on your decisions?

5. Given the problems Kate is suffering did you find yourself sympathetic?

6. What do you think of how everyone is trying to befriend Nathan and Victoria despite the actions of both characters? (I know some people are going to say people aren't befriending Nathan but from what I understand they are his parties)

7. Have you been friendly to all/friendly to who you like/hostile to everyone?

8. Did your opinions of any of the characteres change significantly in Episode 2?

9. Minor Decisions and why

a) watering plant

B) warning alyssa of the toilet paper

c) erasing Kate's video link

d) being friendly to Taylor

e) accepting Warren's film invitation

f) Writing Max was here

g) How did you rescue Chloe from the train track

h) Getting invited to Vortex club

i) Helping warren be a scientist

j) Telling Jefferson about David

10. Did you tell Kate to goto the police or gather proof? What were your reasons? What did you think of Kate's reaction to your choice later in the episode?

11. What were your thoughts on the proving your power tasks (whats in chloes pocket/what happens next/shooting game)?

12. Did you think any of the characters at the diner would be significant later (excluding chloe and her mum)?

13. Did you bother to answer Kate's call? What do you think of Chloe's attitude to the call?

14. Did you try to shoot Frank? What were your reasons? What do you think of Chloe's reactions to your choices? as this changed your opinion of her?

15. How did you deal with Kate's suicide attempt? what did you think of the removal of the time mechanic at this point?

16. What was your final choice of the chapter regarding who to blame? How did you weigh up the possible choices and choose your final decisions?

Checkpoint 2 Discussions - Answers

1- No, I continued as normal.

2- Yep, need to see both sides of the coin.

3- Could be a bigger problem, but I don't know at the moment.

4- Nope 

5- Yeah, she didn't ask for this! Those Vortex Club assholes  :angry:

6- They're scared fools. The douche bag duo are gaining popularity by the minute.  :angry:

7- I'm friendly to all except for Frank Weirdo, Nathan Douche bag, and Victoria Slut. I took a look at their files and found out their real names :ninja:  :P

8- Chole seems disappointed at me...  :S

9A- I watered it this time 

9B- Ooops...

9C- She didn't deserve the extra trouble.  :angry:

9D- Poor girl, I hope her mother gets well soon.

9E- Yep, gonna go all ape!  :highfive:

9F- I was there alright.

9G- I forgot how, but I push that round object to the lever and pulled her out.

9H- Meh, I'll give it a try.

9I- I helped him become a mad scientist. :awesome:

9J- Didn't think it would relevant if he knew about him. 

10- Gather more proof before going, otherwise she'll be embarrassed. She was disappointed, but it's for her own good.  :(

11- It was awesome finally proving my powers! "We can bang anyone we want and then rewind back like it never happened!" Oh, Chloe you devil, you!  :wub:

12- Hmm, the trucker and police officer come to mind, but still not sure.  :hmm:

13- I did, she needs emotional support after all. A bit bitchy, but she's still awesome  <3

14- I don't want any grudges, so I didn't shoot. Again, disappointed, but it's for her own good. Um, still hot...  <3

15- I tried and eased things with her. Bad timing...  :rolleyes:

16- I blamed Nathan "Fuckin'" douche bag, he's the only real threat to everyone at this point. Jefferson and Madsen fail in comparison. 

CHECKPOINT 2 answers:

1. With the start of the episode did you find yourself changing the way you played after seeing the possible decisions in episode 1 (i.e. watering plant, rewinding time to avoid certain incidents) or did you continue as normal? Nope :)

2. Have you been rewinding time when important decisions came into play? PS4: I did rewind for some decisions; PS3: Rarely rewinded since I was making bad choices intentionally

3. Do you think things hitting Alyssa are a harmless prank or part of a much bigger problem? PS4: Clearly the universe has it out for this girl.

4. Have you considered the possibilty that interfering with things that are inconsequential as we are time travelling is a problem in itself and has this had any impact on your decisions? PS4: Many people had paranoias about what the plant watering might result in down the line, but I didn't. I was hoping some things would have a bigger effect than they did though and others had a bigger one than I assumed.

5. Given the problems Kate is suffering did you find yourself sympathetic? PS4: Of course, I am empathetic; PS3: Still empathetic, but that didn't help her this time :P

6. What do you think of how everyone is trying to befriend Nathan and Victoria despite the actions of both characters? (I know some people are going to say people aren't befriending Nathan but from what I understand they are his parties) PS4: I was trying to do that too since everyone needs to be friends with each other :D; PS3: Clearly everyone else is stupid and only Max knows their lives must be made more difficult.

7. Have you been friendly to all/friendly to who you like/hostile to everyone? PS4: Friendly to everyone (as much as the game would allow me to be - there are still occasions where the game would have Max think/say something that didn't line up with my approach to the game, but that's always a problem with games like these); PS3: Mostly hostile to everyone.

8. Did your opinions of any of the characteres change significantly in Episode 2? PS4: Chloe and Mr. Jefferson both went down somewhat on my "likeability" list due to things they did or said during this episode. Victoria was also making it a bit harder to justify being friendly to her in this episode.; PS3: Zachary got some extra points from me for this episode solely due to now knowing he was voiced by Mr. Jefferson's voice actor (Derek Phillips) which basically meant Mr. Jefferson's class was being interrupted by... Mr. Jefferson :P

a) watering plant PS4: Watered the plant again because I did not remember mom's SMS; PS3: Lisa was the first casualty of this episode.

B) warning alyssa of the toilet paper PS4: Warned; PS3: Did not warn

c) erasing Kate's video link PS4: Erased; PS3: Left it

d) being friendly to Taylor PS4: Naturally I befriended her and it's one of the first meaningful character changes in LIS too ^^; PS3: Apologized for existing (so didn't befriend her)

e) accepting Warren's film invitation PS4: Did not accept since I was shipping Brooke/Warren; PS3: Accepted.

f) Writing Max was here PS4: Did not announce my presence at said time and place; PS3: Let future generations know I had been there.

g) How did you rescue Chloe from the train track PS4: Got into the maintenance shack and used the wirecutters to cut the fusebox wire to switch the oncoming traffic to a different track; PS3: Used the crowbar to dislodge the cable wheel thingy and broke the tracks leading to the lumber mill.

h) Getting invited to Vortex club PS4: I befriended Courtney and was thus invited; PS3: I did the same thing here since I felt the action could be counted as "manipulating" Courtney :P

i) Helping warren be a scientist PS4: Helped; PS3: Helped (should have rewinded, but I forgot)

j) Telling Jefferson about David PS4: Told on David; PS3: Told on David

10. Did you tell Kate to goto the police or gather proof? What were your reasons? What did you think of Kate's reaction to your choice later in the episode? PS4: Told her to wait for proof - her reaction was expected but I reassured her about it; PS3: Told her to go to the police - it was the only choice of mine she approved of but little did she know it was done just to bring more police attention for Max' enjoyment :P

11. What were your thoughts on the proving your power tasks (whats in chloes pocket/what happens next/shooting game)? The pocket thing was fun (although eww @ the coins that I still find silly as a euro country) and the shooting was just okay (apart from accidentally getting Chloe to shoot herself). The "what happens next" was the best part - so Groundhog Day-ish <3

12. Did you think any of the characters at the diner would be significant later (excluding chloe and her mum)? PS4: Voiced parts with multiple dialogues usually means characters will reoccur, so I expected to meet them again (at least the trucker since he was even featured in the "what happens next" part).

13. Did you bother to answer Kate's call? What do you think of Chloe's attitude to the call? PS4: Answered, Chloe was just being her selfish self as usual; PS3: Did not answer,  Chloe was happy to not be bothered by her mother because she doesn't realize she still has good things in her life.

14. Did you try to shoot Frank? What were your reasons? What do you think of Chloe's reactions to your choices? as this changed your opinion of her? PS4: I did not attempt to shoot since I was trying to be nice, Chloe was once again selfish but that was nothing new; PS3: I attempted to shoot (Chloe must have been very stingy with the loading of the gun since we were apparently out of bullets despite only using like four...), Chloe was happy about my bravery.

15. How did you deal with Kate's suicide attempt? what did you think of the removal of the time mechanic at this point? PS4: I saved her by reassuring her and reminding her of the people who cared about her. The time mechanic removal was brilliant and I hoped to see it happen again at another crucial time; PS3: I reminded her that I cared more about spending time with Chloe so she took a dive.

16. What was your final choice of the chapter regarding who to blame? How did you weigh up the possible choices and choose your final decisions? PS4: Blamed Nathan as he was the most directly involved with Kate's initial problems. I didn't want anything bad to happen to David since I felt he had to redeem himself and earn his current family and Jefferson had only been unhelpful right before the jump (this probably was the last straw for her, but I still felt he didn't deserve to probably be suspended over that); PS3: Blamed David as I'm aiming to ruin his life. Nathan and Jefferson have less drastic impact as a result of this "blaming" action in my eyes.

Checkpoint 2 Discussion:

1. With the start of the episode did you find yourself changing the way you played after seeing the possible decisions in episode 1 (i.e. watering plant, rewinding time to avoid certain incidents) or did you continue as normal?

3. Do you think things hitting Alyssa are a harmless prank or part of a much bigger problem?

4. Have you considered the possibilty that interfering with things that are inconsequential as we are time travelling is a problem in itself and has this had any impact on your decisions?

6. What do you think of how everyone is trying to befriend Nathan and Victoria despite the actions of both characters? (I know some people are going to say people aren't befriending Nathan but from what I understand they are his parties)

8. Did your opinions of any of the characteres change significantly in Episode 2?

a) watering plant

B) warning alyssa of the toilet paper

c) erasing Kate's video link

d) being friendly to Taylor

e) accepting Warren's film invitation

f) Writing Max was here

g) How did you rescue Chloe from the train track

h) Getting invited to Vortex club

i) Helping warren be a scientist

j) Telling Jefferson about David

10. Did you tell Kate to goto the police or gather proof? What were your reasons? What did you think of Kate's reaction to your choice later in the episode?

11. What were your thoughts on the proving your power tasks (whats in chloes pocket/what happens next/shooting game)?

12. Did you think any of the characters at the diner would be significant later (excluding chloe and her mum)?

13. Did you bother to answer Kate's call? What do you think of Chloe's attitude to the call?

14. Did you try to shoot Frank? What were your reasons? What do you think of Chloe's reactions to your choices? as this changed your opinion of her?

15. How did you deal with Kate's suicide attempt? what did you think of the removal of the time mechanic at this point?

16. What was your final choice of the chapter regarding who to blame? How did you weigh up the possible choices and choose your final decisions?

Checkpoint 2 Answers:

1. I was already too deep in the rabbit hole, so I left everything as is.

2. Same as answer 1: no.

3. Which one was Alyssa again?

4. I always knew that no one should interfere with time travel. But I never expected it to hit me this hard.

5. I wouldn't say that I was sympathetic, but at the same time it felt as though I didn't have enough "information" to actually feel any emotion from the character. Granted, there is a video of her doings things on the internet, but I myself have not seen the video. So because of this I cannot fully judge Kate on her actions.

6. It's fine that everybody wants to befriend Nathan, but the dude SERIOUSLY needs to calm down and know that he cannot, and should not, follow his parents' legacy just because of his reputation.

7. I have been trying to improve the friendship between Max and Warren (heck, I even wanted a love triangle to happen lol :D), but the guy tries way too hard to impress Max and, ultimately, it felt too late to go past the friendzone.

8. My opinion on the Step-Dad changed a bit, but he still treated Kate unpoorly, and for that I cannot truly forgive him.

a) watering plant - Never bothered with it after watering once in episode 1.

B) warning alyssa of the toilet paper - Never warned her, let alone knew that she was going to get hit by the toilet paper. Has zero awareness of her surroundings.

c) erasing Kate's video link - Felt good to get rid of the link, but man Victoria is just itching for a fight now.

d) being friendly to Taylor - Again, I kind of forgot who she was.

e) accepting Warren's film invitation - It's nice and all, but the mofo got drunk during the party too quickly. Ended up forgetting about the event (I think).

f) Writing Max was here - I wrote it as well.

g) I didn't even know there was more than one way to rescue her. I kept having to rewind because I didn't know what to do, until I figured out that I had to pry open the fuse box and cut some wire to switch the train tracks. However, it is actually Chloe's fault in the first place for getting her ass stuck on said train tracks.

h) Getting invited to Vortex club - . I kind of didn't want to go seeing as it is hosted by the evil stepsisters- er I mean Victoria's friends. Also, I tried to do it via the sneaky way by writing my own name on the list, but somehow I got found out.

i) Helping warren be a scientist - scientist my ass! He even had the textbook in front of him and clearly failed to read it.

j) Telling Jefferson about David - Again, I never trusted Jefferson in the beginning, so I kept it to myself.

10. I told her to gather proof seeing as nobody would have believed her with only the video that was found on the internet. In hindsight, it would have also been better had I picked the option to take the picture back in chapter 1, but then it would have felt as though I always get screwed at the end regardless.

11. I mean, there probably could have been other ways to go about it, but this bitch is clearly raising her own death flags, especially when it involved the gun.

12. No.

13. Chloe should have been reasonable and patient with regards to someone calling Max, but obviously she thinks she has to be the center of attention. As well, it is partly my fault as I chose to ignore the call.

14. No I didn't shoot Frank. To add to this, Chloe shouldn't have been making deals with this asshole in the first place. He is mainly the reason why Chloe ends up in more shit than a pig on a farm.

15. I tried to be friendly with her and wanted to help her out, but she kind of dug her own grave. If anything, I would have like the option to rewind time all the way back to when the video was shot of her getting drunk, so that I can gather more information on how to help her.

16. First I blamed Nathan because of the obvious. Then I rewind time to see what would happen to the others, and, at first, Jefferson didn't need to suffer the consequences that badly. Damn Principal thought that Jefferson was a Student-Teacher Advisor or Psychiatrist of some shit. Lastly, while I do believe that the Step-Dad should have also been held responsible, I kept on wonder how Kate managed to get up on to the roof in the first place.

Edited by GarciaFever

Seams like it's better for me to take this more serious.. I tough the 3rd checkpoint meant Saturday and that the date was a mistake..

Anyway I just finished episode 2, getting 9 of the 10 photos, will get the 10th photo after this post..

I will also miss the final deadline almost for sure, since I will be getting this plat on my birthday (3rd of June) and at the current speed, this event will end before that.

And finely, my comments on episode 2:

Nope, I continued to play as normal..

Yes, sometimes, but usually only to see the other instant outcome..

Not sure what's this about.. I was probably distracted..

I don't think that's a problem to some extent, since I don't think there will be anything that will impact the personality of Max, so usually it doesn't impact my decisions at all.

Yes, and it's a big problem.

Well, they are the rich and popular (cool) socialite kids, so everyone wants to be with them.. sadly this is how people masses work..

I think I have been neutral or friendly to everyone..

Maybe.. I think that I don't hate as much David and the Principal seams more skatchy..

a) watering plant - Yes, she is innocent.. like in the 1st episode :lol:

B) warning alyssa of the toilet paper - Ok, so that was the prank.. missed it..

c) erasing Kate's video link - Yes, being nice..

d) being friendly to Taylor - yes..

e) accepting Warren's film invitation - Yes

f) Writing Max was here - Yes, she was there.. and somewhat part of the group.

g) How did you rescue Chloe from the train track - "Tampered with the railtracks".. well it was the first thing at hand.. :lol:

h) Getting invited to Vortex club - Nope

i) Helping warren be a scientist - No, although I though that I did.. this was the photo that I missed..

j) Telling Jefferson about David - Yes, he seamed a thrust worthy guy at the time.. may have to revise that judgement.. but I will not change it.

I told her to get proof, since Nathan family have to much power/influence, going to the police would help with nothing.. I think she would react the same way regardless, since she was completely desperate at the time (David stalking her didn't helped to improve her mental state too..)

Kind of interesting and clever way to do prove it to someone that couldn't see it. Didn't liked the side effect, but then, with great powers come great responsibilities and usually at a great price (kind of like Spider-man even been powerful wasn't able to save his uncle, leading him to become a super hero..).

Maybe, the cop and the 2 kids.. but nothing to big almost for sure.

Yes, and her attitude was a bit silly/jealous, but I would feel bad if I didn't answer that call knowing what was going on with Kate..

No, and I think that I wouldn't (my consciousness wouldn't allow me to do it..)

I tried as much as possible to avoid it.. and as I said on #11, this kind of simulates that spark on Spider-man to become a hero (or realize that in the end it's not all-powerful), this (and the power side effect) probably will have a big impact on how Max will continue to use her powers.

I went with the more obvious one (Nathan), although the power of his family is threatening.. there was little weight on blaming the other 2 for now too.

Seams like it's better for me to take this more serious.. I tough the 3rd checkpoint meant Saturday and that the date was a mistake..

Anyway I just finished episode 2, getting 9 of the 10 photos, will get the 10th photo after this post..

I will also miss the final deadline almost for sure, since I will be getting this plat on my birthday (3rd of June) and at the current speed, this event will end before that.

You could just leave one photo for that date, assuming you want to be talking about it with the rest. Either way its no real biggy if you don't finish on the same date.