Encounter select and bonuses are gone

I completed the game and had these two already but after I did the exploit for the speedruning trophy and crushing they both were gone. If there is not a way I can get this back I'll just play the game again just wanted to check if there was a way before playing the game again.

Have you tried removing all the save files except your first save file you completed the game on?

Also, did you do the exploit which required you to remove Uncharted 4 from your PS4 to play on version 1.00? If you did that, try to install patch 1.03 if you haven't already.

Edited by mitchbel1996
  • Like 1

Have you tried removing all the save files except your first save file you completed the game on?

Also, did you do the exploit which required you to remove Uncharted 4 from your PS4 to play on version 1.00? If you did that, try to install patch 1.03 if you haven't already.

rr

Yeah I deleted the game and installed it again so I need the patch to have them on ?

You probably overwrote your completed game save. If that happened then you must play through the game again,

It might be that i need the update if not I'll play through the game again

Sounds like you accidentally saved over your completed game save file whilst doing the exploit. Unless you have a backup save you'll have to complete the game again.

I'm pretty sure that I didn't overwrite my save file it might be because I didn't have the update so I can do the exploit so I'll update and see from there Edited by lewy_your_pic

I completed the game and had these two already but after I did the exploit for the speedruning trophy and crushing they both were gone. If there is not a way I can get this back I'll just play the game again just wanted to check if there was a way before playing the game again.

You need to have the 1.03 update installed :)

I play on 1.02 and i have the bonuses and the encounter sélection..

Yeah they are avalible on 1.02 but since the OP deleted the game it was running on 1.0 to perform the speed run glitch the only update avalible to download is the latest patch 1.03 :D

don't know why you would use a glitch when it shouldnt be hard at all to speedrun on explorer with in game bonus codes.

It's about efficiency. It might not be hard but it can be very boring for someone who already beat the game and didn't even enjoy it much in the first place.

• 11 months later...
On 17/05/2016 at 0:13 AM, mitchbel1996 said:

Thanks, updating the game to the latest version popped the encounters option back