Crushing trophy didnt pop.

So i finished the game on crushing with auto aim and two chapters said they were still complete in moderate on the chapter select menu, i only have time to complete them tommorow but if i do both those chapters on crushing then the epilogue do i get the trophy? thanks!

BTW, if i go for the exploit to get the speedrun, crushing and sharpshooter do i lose acheivment progress like collectables and trophy progress? i have the digital version 1.3

if i complete both levels on crushing, should i do the epilogue without saving while entering the chapter or saving? really dont wanna mess up the trophy if its not alredy messed up

Edited by koto97

So i finished the game on crushing with auto aim and two chapters said they were still complete in moderate on the chapter select menu, i only have time to complete them tommorow but if i do both those chapters on crushing then the epilogue do i get the trophy? thanks!

BTW, if i go for the exploit to get the speedrun, crushing and sharpshooter do i lose acheivment progress like collectables and trophy progress? i have the digital version 1.3

if i complete both levels on crushing, should i do the epilogue without saving while entering the chapter or saving? really dont wanna mess up the trophy if its not alredy messed up

I had this problem. I played first time on moderate to enjoy the game. Then started a new playthrough on crushing for the collectibles. Complete the game, end credits roll and no trophies. I check chapter select and it says chapter 6 completed on moderate. I don't understand how it happened as I never even entered the difficulty menu let alone change it down. The worst part was I completed that chapter 3 times on crushing once this happened using chapter select and it still showed moderate. I played the epilogue in case it was just a display glitch but no trophy. I couldn't stomach another entire crushing playthrough for it to do the same thing so I rolled back to 1.0 and used the exploit. Unfortunately for you with a digital copy you can't do that

i think its still possible with the 1.3 digital no? and one of the chapters after i completed it again now shows crushing but chapter 12 is still moderate and i havent gotten around to trying it, hopefully it changes to crushing and the trophy pops after i repeat the epilogue, otherwise i hope the exploit works, otherwise, shit xD

The speedrun and sharpshooter works with 1.3 but crushing only works on 1.0. You need to delete the game and reinstall without patches which you can't do with a digital copy. Hopefully you are in luck with your chapter select updating to crushing. Fingers crossed!

• Like 1

The speedrun and sharpshooter works with 1.3 but crushing only works on 1.0. You need to delete the game and reinstall without patches which you can't do with a digital copy. Hopefully you are in luck with your chapter select updating to crushing. Fingers crossed!

Thank you for confirming this. Will be playing my second playthrough on crushing while collecting all missed collectibles. Nearly finished my first moderate playthrough, on Chapter 18.

I had this problem. I played first time on moderate to enjoy the game. Then started a new playthrough on crushing for the collectibles. Complete the game, end credits roll and no trophies. I check chapter select and it says chapter 6 completed on moderate. I don't understand how it happened as I never even entered the difficulty menu let alone change it down. The worst part was I completed that chapter 3 times on crushing once this happened using chapter select and it still showed moderate. I played the epilogue in case it was just a display glitch but no trophy. I couldn't stomach another entire crushing playthrough for it to do the same thing so I rolled back to 1.0 and used the exploit. Unfortunately for you with a digital copy you can't do that

Exact same thing here, after the full crushing playtrough, chapter 6 somehow was still on moderate. Lucky me I have done the chapter on crushing, then the epilogue and the trophy poped.

This happened to me as well, I made sure every chapter had crushing next to it, replayed the epilogue multiple times and still no trophy. In the end I had to resort to the trophy glitch to unlock this as I did not want to play it again with the chance this did not unlock again.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone! I had the same problem. Went for a second walktrough on crushing and chapter 6 went full retard and stayed on moderate. So i did the chapter again WITHOUT SKIPING ANY CUTSCENES!

Then played the epiloge and voila! Hope it works for you too. Good trophie hunting :)

Even if you do the glitch, back up your saves and you can do no wrong ;)

Then delete game data and disconnect from the net cause patches will void this.

Then do what you gotta do and redownload saves. Voila, done :)

I personnally did did crushing legit and it popped fine, but I didn't use auto aim and I watched all cutscenes, so maybe it has to do with this...

Did use the glitch for speed run and 70 perc, so I can confirm this works!