any way to fix The Extra Mile trophy

mad-_-max13

Translation:

21 minutes ago, alissonk1 said:

Is there any way to fix the extra mile trophy? It's stuck at 98% in prizes and I got all the platinum.

All you can do is email Ubisoft and request a profile reset but do note they are notoriously slow/bad at doing them so there's a good chance you won't get one before the servers close :(.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.

• 3 weeks later...

It's a pity that the XBOX method doesn't work on Playstation.

Here's a reference on the most important parts of the solution:
- Create an Alt XBL account.
- Login as Alt and Primary (use the "Add or Switch" button in the Guide to Sign In multiple accounts and change which one of them is active right now).
- Launch the Game as Alt, and get into the first prologue mission. (Hit skip on Ubisoft Club/Connect Login Page)
- While driving in the mission, open Guide and sign out of Alt. This kicks you into the title screen.
- Proceed to sign in as Primary, and select "Continue", the game will open the world map
- Go to FreeDrive, and drive around. Go back to the map, and select any skill and/or mission to get platinum medals on.
- Quit the game via Guide (Guide button - Highlight The Crew - Start button - Quit)
- Now relaunch the game as Primary acc and hit Continue, the game will open a world map.
- Check the profile with the left stick click, if award points are at zero or close to that - success, just leave the map and go into the FreeDrive, wait for the game to sync up the awards and if the conditions are met - the award will unlock, and then the achievement will pop.

• 2 weeks later...

This is not my words: One of my friend sent me message about The Crew PS4 Trophy “The Extra Miles” 

One person is from in France by discord post The Crew how to solve problem for unlock this trophy. 

The following method is a way to get The Extra Miles achievement/trophies on The Crew for people who can't get it.
This method was found by the English on Xbox.

⚠️ BE CAREFUL BEFORE YOU TRY, MAKE SURE YOU HAVE COMPLETED EVERYTHING ELSE, AS YOUR ACHIEVEMENTS WILL BE RESET.

⚠️You need a secondary account which if possible has not launched the game.

1. Log in to your main account and start your game.
Played the game for about 20 minutes. Redo some story missions just in case it works (the introductory DLC mission doesn't count). Then you exit via the game menu.

2. You returned to the main menu.
Disconnect from your main account via your console menu and log in with your secondary account.

3. Once connected with the secondary account, you go to the menu which asks to link the Ubisoft account.
Once you arrive at the menu where it says new part, you disconnect from the secondary.

4. The game will normally return you to the main menu but without any account logged in, press any key to start the game.
Normally the game will ask you to connect to a profile, connected to your main account.

6. Once logged into your main account, continue to enter the game.
Once the map is loaded, close the map and normally the achievements with achievements/trophies should drop (if this is not the case, you may have to restart the game).

This method worked for quite a few players that I saw, including one of my friends on Xbox.
PS: I have never tested this method because I had no problem with the success/trophies.

Edited by cbspyrodeaf43

On 2/20/2024 at 7:29 PM, cbspyrodeaf43 said:

The game will normally return you to the main menu but without any account logged in, press any key to start the game.

Normally the game will ask you to connect to a profile, connected to your main account.

This point doesn't really make sense because you can't start the game without being logged into an account. And if you switch accounts, the game restarts automatically so you can't like trigger a connection glitch on PlayStation. Might work on PC or XBox but not on PS. 

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Update:

Finally  Ivory Tower was able to delete my save files.. But now I'm facing the error code #3_589f57fb_98 so I can't even start the game anymore.

With only 1 month remaining, I'm losing hopes that they'll fix this so I can get the remaining trophies before shutdown..

Ubisoft support reached out to Ivory  Tower on Feb, 13. So took them about 3 weeks to delete my saves.

But it took like 10 months until they actually reached out to Ivory in my case.

Maybe if you contact Ivory Tower directly it'll be faster but can't confirm this.

3 hours ago, MATTKBAN said:

Anyone else seeing the game mention the faction war ended this month? Thought that already happened. Sending friends in missions isn’t getting RP either, only money is awarded. Game is acting weird and hope it resets. Been doing it all day and players in a group chat see it like this as well

Yes, I struggle with this too and so do many other players. I froze at 10,722 RP and have not received any more points since yesterday.

4 hours ago, PepekWhiscotch said:

Yes, I struggle with this too and so do many other players. I froze at 10,722 RP and have not received any more points since yesterday.

EDIT: The game is back to normal - yeeehaaa!

Edited by MATTKBAN

4 hours ago, GTAGamer8788 said:

Doesn’t look like it, I’m getting rp for sending friends on faction missions but it doesn’t actually update it in the stats or awards

Correct and I apologize about the above edits- I saw the game now showed the faction screen correct before I played a mission. I’m seeing it just like you - says I earn new RP from missions without any of the stats areas tracking it

2 hours ago, MATTKBAN said:

Correct and I apologize about the above edits- I saw the game now showed the faction screen correct before I played a mission. I’m seeing it just like you - says I earn new RP from missions without any of the stats areas tracking it

Well I guess we didn’t have to wait that long for it to fix itself, now it’s tracking and the percentage was reset to 0, im at 2 percent currently.

On 12/23/2023 at 2:04 AM, Creepsniper said:

Hi Melissa1703

Do you have a case number for us?

Which support did you contact? UK?

I am still trying to let reset my account...

Thanks and

Best regards

Creepsniper

I contacted the ubisoft support on the german website. My case number was: 19062427. Always keep pushing to escalate the case to a higher support level. On the same way it worked for a few of my ps-friends. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I myself for the past week have run into issues of this glitch. I hate having an incomplete shutdown game like LOADOUT. Done it with a crew, I’ve done it solo, nothing wants to register. Barely have funds to have better cars to redo every single one of them.

IMG-0494.jpg

IMG-0495.jpg

IMG-0496.jpg

Edited by Anthony_1920

Ubisoft just claimed another victim.  I persevered through my last mission, Burn Coburn, tearing my hair out trying to get through the collectible part of the mission with a few seconds to spare.  Finally got past it, was able to keep up with Coburn in the car chase more or less, got the platinum.  The trophy didn't pop, I checked, I'm stuck at 98%.  I'm so deflated.  I have a few trophies left that I will get, but I'm super bummed I'm not going to get the platinum for a game I have put nearly two hundred hours into.  Sighs. 

On 3/21/2024 at 7:40 AM, jblanch3 said:

Ubisoft just claimed another victim.  I persevered through my last mission, Burn Coburn, tearing my hair out trying to get through the collectible part of the mission with a few seconds to spare.  Finally got past it, was able to keep up with Coburn in the car chase more or less, got the platinum.  The trophy didn't pop, I checked, I'm stuck at 98%.  I'm so deflated.  I have a few trophies left that I will get, but I'm super bummed I'm not going to get the platinum for a game I have put nearly two hundred hours into.  Sighs. 

You and me both, Ubisoft Support are useless as well. Throwing this one up as another unobtainable for myself and just moving on

• Like 2

I didn't even bother with Support.  It was around a week before the shutdown, and I had neither the time, the heart nor the desire, even if they had reset me (and they probably wouldn't have bothered to anyway).  My final trophy was the Awards one, and that was daunting too.  With all the time I'd spent playing it, I was still around 2,500 points off.  Ended up getting it but didn't bother with Overclocker and Rough Terrain.  Was still a ways off and I just didn't have the heart to after seeing I wasn't getting the platinum.  Don't regret going for it though, I enjoyed the game.  Sad no one else will be able to enjoy it after Sunday.