OMG what a load of crap

Go to solution Solved by Miketheking75,

PSN puts the same time stamp on the last (non-platinum) trophy and Platinum trophy on the Vita, and for some strange reason it considers as if the Platinum trophy would pop before the last non-platinum trophy, because of this Sly put some code to make sure that the site will always consider the last trophy to pop to be the Platinum one.

It wasn't always like this, so maybe you got that milestone before Sly made the change (the change was made not long after March 2014, because I remember complaining that I had planned to make Persona 4 Golden plat my milestone and ended up with the non-platinum trophy as the milestone, and a few weeks or months after that Sly had changed it so that the platinum would always be the last trophy counted as unlocked on the site).

Edited by Han_the_Dragon
  • Like 1

Pretty much all your milestones are random trophy, so it's no big deal. I'm sure there's a reason behind it (order of syncing, a trophy you forgot about, etc..) You're not even 100% sure that you have done it correctly.

The title of this topic is also very bad, there's nothing anybody can do about it, so no need to create a topic about it.

• Solution

Dang, Doctor Doom was right. After looking through the trophy log it had to been that one little ssx trophy that wasn't synced. Wished I never downloaded cause I didn't even played it and only got 1 trophy on that game. Well at least it's still my 80th platinum.

Dang, Doctor Doom was right. After looking through the trophy log it had to been that one little ssx trophy that wasn't synced. Wished I never downloaded cause I didn't even played it and only got 1 trophy on that game. Well at least it's still my 80th platinum.

From now on, you should definitely sync all consoles before planning milestones. Things like this definitely can make one angry.

• Like 1

From now on, you should definitely sync all consoles before planning milestones. Things like this definitely can make one angry.

I agree, some users will sometimes find a trophy that wasn't synced before, on the top of the list when they update they're profiles here.

Yeah I remember now, I was syncing it then I exit it and never touch the ps3 until after the platinum. Make it so bad I was going around saying I got it as my 6000th trophy and 80th platinum. One little thing screwed me, only wish is to delete a trophy now which will never happen.

Yeah I remember now, I was syncing it then I exit it and never touch the ps3 until after the platinum. Make it so bad I was going around saying I got it as my 6000th trophy and 80th platinum. One little thing screwed me, only wish is to delete a trophy now which will never happen.

If you only have 1 trophy in that game and don't care, you can just hide it.

Sorry to hear, but at least it's not the end of the world :)

PSN puts the same time stamp on the last (non-platinum) trophy and Platinum trophy on the Vita, and for some strange reason it considers as if the Platinum trophy would pop before the last non-platinum trophy, because of this Sly put some code to make sure that the site will always consider the last trophy to pop to be the Platinum one.

It wasn't always like this, so maybe you got that milestone before Sly made the change (the change was made not long after March 2014, because I remember complaining that I had planned to make Persona 4 Golden plat my milestone and ended up with the non-platinum trophy as the milestone, and a few weeks or months after that Sly had changed it so that the platinum would always be the last trophy counted as unlocked on the site).

This is damn good information.  I had no idea this was a thing.

And now that I remember, something similar happened to me with FFX HD and is probably why the milestone is correct in terms of time.  

I was popping this platinum as my 4,500th trophy/ 75th platinum and while the last trophy popped, the platinum didn't and I wasn't sure why.  It was due to using both my PS3 and Vita and I had one trophy on one of the consoles, but not the other iirc.  I basically had to boot up the game on that system and sync them all together again.  It was weird. 

Edited by daftprophet