JP June PS+ Games

The Evil Within (PS4/PS3)

NBA 2k16 (PS4)

Sayonara Umihara Kawase (Vita)

Flame Over (Vita)

The King Of Fighters XIII (PS3)

Wizardry: Labyrinth of Lost Souls (PS3)

Source: https://www.jp.playstation.com/blog/detail/3128/20160607-psplus.html

Personally, I don't want The Evil Within, NBA 2k16, Flame Over, The King of Fighters XIII.

I have already 100% Wizardry and I don't know what Sayonara Umihara Kawase is...

Anyway, this month's sales are pretty good! :) Saved several months of PS+ subscriptions on sales.

Edited by MMDE

Not a very valid point to make on forum of trophy hunters =D

You think? Then please do tell how to stop subscription if you purchase yearly one (the only actually valid subscription that has somehow valid price) =D

The same goes for three months one. Sony is forcing us to use the subscription because we cannot stall it ;) (Obviously, it's because everyone would abuse it to get the games and stall for another month if they did not need online and did not like the games but let's forget that xDD).

So... nope, you can't just unsubscribe unless you want to throw your money away from the window.

Playstation Plus has been out how long now? If you have such a problem with it for this long its your fault for purchasing a year or three month subscription. You could have just as easily done a monthly subscription and cancel it at any time. Wether or not yearly is a better deal does not matter, they give different options so not everybody has drop money for yearly. So yeah, nobody is forcing you to subscribe every year.

and I don't know what Sayonara Umihara Kawase is...

Hardcore old-school platformer.

The only unreadable on my profile that I have not completed.

Playstation Plus has been out how long now? If you have such a problem with it for this long its your fault for purchasing a year or three month subscription. You could have just as easily done a monthly subscription and cancel it at any time. Wether or not yearly is a better deal does not matter, they give different options so not everybody has drop money for yearly. So yeah, nobody is forcing you to subscribe every year.

Actually... my subscriptions run since the good Plus (read no PS4) because of random bonuses and gift cards.

Since I kinda can't see that much of a future, I couldn't expect what would become of PS+.

Since I kinda can't see that much of a future, I couldn't expect what would become of PS+.

This month has a lot of good PS+ sales! :P You can make your money back that way pretty quick. It's basically one or more months per game you buy.

Of course the IGC was way better years ago, Plus wasn't required to play online so they had to entice people to subscribe to it with quality titles. Now that it is required to play online on the PS4 at least, there is no reason for them to give away blockbuster month after month.