Rachel's Remastered Wall of Shame

Hey there! I could recommend some games from your backlog to complete. :) Apotheon was a great game and I played that recently, The Unfinished Swan was great and it only takes 2-3 hours if you know what do, Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon was pure awesomeness and took me just a day to 100% so it shouldn't be too hard I'd imagine, and Dragon Fantasy Book 1 was pretty fun! My backlog isn't too bad, as I completed a lot of them last year or this year, but it's pretty fun to see those games getting completed.

Edited by DanteHellMode98
  • Like 2

Hey there! I could recommend some games from your backlog to complete. :) Apotheon was a great game and I played that recently, The Unfinished Swan was great and it only takes 2-3 hours if you know what do, Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon was pure awesomeness and took me just a day to 100% so it shouldn't be too hard I'd imagine, and Dragon Fantasy Book 1 was pretty fun! My backlog isn't too bad, as I completed a lot of them last year or this year, but it's pretty fun to see those games getting completed.

Thanks Dante :)  I was planning on playing Apotheon some time pretty soon, it was one of the contenders for my 100th platinum due to the plat name ^_^

Just finished the AC Syndicate DLC, so that's another one off my incomplete games list

• Like 1

Thanks Dante :)  I was planning on playing Apotheon some time pretty soon, it was one of the contenders for my 100th platinum due to the plat name ^_^

Just finished the AC Syndicate DLC, so that's another one off my incomplete games list

Yeah, the platinum for Apotheon would be pretty good, Also Beyond Good And Evil was a great game that took me about 2 days. :D

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Weekly Update - 09/18/2016

• I made no new purchases this past week  :dance:
  • South Park has been removed from my Incomplete Games as I've now finished it ^_^
  • Small progress has been made on Rainbow Moon and Unravel is now 1 trophy away from platinum
  • Removing the following games from my Backlog list as I've completed them this week:  Everybody's Gone to the Rapture, Life is Strange and Catlateral Damage
  • One planned purchase for the week ahead (Dear Esther) and hope to make progress on Rainbow Moon 
Edited by Rach
  • Like 2

I myself have completed Alice: Madness Returns, Dragon's Dogma, Kingdom Hearts 1 and Lords of the Fallen on an older profile, gonna be re-completing them in time. I've recently added a "next up" folder in my PS4 and Lords of the Fallen is one I'm planning on as soon as I've finished Hatsune Miku: Project Diva X. I may look at all my games across PS3, PS4 and Vita and see what I've got to work on. 

• Like 2

Weekly Update - 09/25/2016

• Purchased Dear Esther as planned and 100% it within a day
  • Made some decent progress with Rainbow Moon and Okami
  • Bought way too much from the flash sale to be added to the backlog:  Child of Light, SAO Hollow Fragment, Akiba's Trip and Hyperdimension Neptunia Action Unleashed.  I also bought Broken Sword 5 but I completed it in one sitting yesterday evening ^_^
  • Plans for the week ahead:  More Rainbow Moon and Okami; no planned purchases but we should find out what the PS+ games are this week (hopefully nothing I've purchased in the flash sale -_-)
  • Like 1

Weekly Update - 10/02/2016

• Made a tiny amount of progress on Rainbow Moon
  • Completed Dragon Fantasy Book 2 and The Wolf Among Us from my backlog
  • One purchase this week: Lego Jurassic World
  • Won $50 PSN card in Ken Kaneki's giveaway ^_^  It was a really awesome thing and I am super grateful for winning.  The kindness and generosity on this site is amazing
  • Plans for the week ahead - currently undecided, but I'd like to play Code Realize at some point as I'm excited that it's in the PS+ selection
  • No planned purchases, but will be adding Code Realize, Actual Sunlight and Resident Evil into my backlog
  • Like 1

Weekly Update - 10/09/2016

• Quite a few games completed this week to remove from my list: Murdered: Soul Suspect, Lego Jurassic World, The Walking Dead S1 and S2, Tales from the Borderlands and Game of Thrones.  Also completed Adventure Time: Jake & Finn Investigations which was via PSNow
  • Couple of games added to the started but not yet complete section: Koi (24 hour trophy to obtain), Infamous First Light (one I did on my old account so shouldn't be a problem) and The Book of Unwritten Tales (currently working on)
  • Purchased a month PS Now membership to try out (and also to help with the trophy hunters league) There are quite a few games I'm interested in trying so going to be dipping into that over the weeks ahead
  • Plan for the week: Finish Book of Unwritten Tales 2 and hopefully get the no death run on Unravel finished up
  • No planned purchases

Actually pretty happy with how my backlog is looking and feeling more positive about my new profile as it's starting to come together nicely :)  

• Like 2

Weekly Update - 10/16/2016

• Slow progress this week - completed Actual Sunlight and Book of Unwritten Tales 2
  • Started Lego Harry Potter Years 5-7 so that is currently in my incomplete games list
  • Bought too many games this week from the sales - Shadows of Mordor GOTY from the WB Sale and God Eater, NERO and Tales of Hearts from the Flash Sale
  • Plan for the week ahead - finish Lego Harry Potter, play Hakuoki from the PSNow subscription and maybe some other stuff
  • No planned purchases (unless there is a kick ass sale)
  • Like 2