NBA (National Basketball Association)

Azakos

I'm kind of excited for a potential return of our (by our I mean us Washingtonians) beloved Supersonics. I know they won't be anywhere near the team they were back when I was watching but it'll be nice to have a home team to pull for again.

Wait, what?

For those of you that didnt read this last time. Next time I wont be cleaning up I'll just lock the thread.

I will no longer be discussing sports if it gets controversial and snippy. I got reprimanded for wallowing in the muck with some of you guys. :blah: I have a good standing on this site, and I will not jeapordize it further by letting myself get down in the dirt over something that is SOOOO stupid. :shakefist: I still don't like Lebron, but congrats to him for his 1st championship. End of discussion. Anyway, Skid, are you saying the NBA is adding another team? I did not hear anything about that. :huh:

Nothings concrete at the moment but there has been talks of a new arena being built in Seattle. A basketball team (the Supersonics) and Hockey have been two of the sticking points for it. Here's a semi outdated link that kind of explains:

http://espn.go.com/n...w-arena-seattle

Wait... what? They lost their team and now they want another one only after a few seasons?

Edited by Azakos

Can you really not understand that? My point that everything has to be spelled out for you is proving accurate.

With all due respect, please leave me alone. I don't know what you have against me, but grow up. You seem to be virtually stalking me. With all due respect I don't care about what you have to say about me as your opinion is irrelevant to me. If you continue to bother me I will be contacting a mod. I have never told on someone before, but I am quite close to doing so. You are making my stay here confrontational and tumultuous and for the last time I request that you just stay away from my posts unless you have something non-confrontational and non-incediary to say. Thank you very much for paying attention to my request and have a good night.

With all due respect, please leave me alone. I don't know what you have against me, but grow up. You seem to be virtually stalking me. With all due respect I don't care about what you have to say about me as your opinion is irrelevant to me. If you continue to bother me I will be contacting a mod. I have never told on someone before, but I am quite close to doing so. You are making my stay here confrontational and tumultuous and for the last time I request that you just stay away from my posts unless you have something non-confrontational and non-incediary to say. Thank you very much for paying attention to my request and have a good night.

Rustled%2BJimmies.jpg

• Like 1

Rustled%2BJimmies.jpg

Well if you mean "friend", I would be happy to be your friend. I really don't have anything against you, but I am tired of anything I say turning into an argument/confrontation. Here is to a fresh start, friend. :highfive::yay:

Hey DanielVT, Ray Allen is going to the Heat; how do you feel about that?

This actually really surprised me. Now the Heat have that outside shooter's presence that they needed. Granted he's old as hell :P

This actually really surprised me. Now the Heat have that outside shooter's presence that they needed. Granted he's old as hell :P

He could easily play until he's 40 in the role Miami has him in. All he has to do is come off the bench, stand in the corner, catch, and shoot. That's it.

Going into the summer league, coach Scott of the Cavs says he doesn't plan on losing with Kyrie Irving,T Thompson,Tyler Zeller & the kid we picked 4th in the draft. Hope that carries over into the regular season though?

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I've been very impressed by this Celtics team. They are definitely surging back from the brink. Soon they be seen as Championship caliber if they continue to beat top-seeded teams. It's amazing what a difference Avery Bradley's defense has done for this team. Don't get me started on how good Sully has been either! :D

Hey DanielVT, Ray Allen is going to the Heat; how do you feel about that?

NWZC0.gif

It's disappointing for sure, but it shows his true colors. Right now, the Celtics are doing just fine, if not better without the traitor! :P