NBA (National Basketball Association)

Azakos

Fader in the postseason? I can't even begin to argue with someone that is as stupid as yourself. If you believe everything you hear on see on SportsCenter, then yes it looks like he isn't clutch, but he is more clutch than anyone in the NBA right now. How about all those plays he made down the stretch in Game 7? You can't tell me that wasn't clutch.

EDIT: How about that and-one down the stretch that put us up by two? You have no idea what you're talking about.

Hey buddy, you are just a typical Heat fan, obnoxious and confrontational. <_< I was having a discussion about an overrated player. I was sharing my opinion. Just because I have a differing opinion does not make me stupid, just like your differing opinion does not make you stupid. What does make you stupid is when you get so worked up over something so trivial :facepalm: . Besided if Lebron was sooooo good he should have easily trounced the "old-tired" Celtics in 4 "easy" games instead of having to scrap for his life in Game 6 and 7. Enjoy your victory, you guys still are not winning a championship and Lebron will NEVER get a ring (that is not being a poor loser, thats just a plain and simple fact) :lol: . At least we wore you guys into the ground so OKC can BEAT THE HEAT :yay: !!! C's will win it all next year....can't wait for the Heat vs Celtics re-re-rematch in the 2013 playoffs ^_^ !!!! I believe the C's will upgrade around Rondo and be a scary good team. Enjoy your short-lived and inconsequential success B) . (see I can dish it right back)

Hey buddy, you are just a typical Heat fan, obnoxious and confrontational. <_< I was having a discussion about an overrated player. I was sharing my opinion. Just because I have a differing opinion does not make me stupid, just like your differing opinion does not make you stupid. What does make you stupid is when you get so worked up over something so trivial :facepalm: . Besided if Lebron was sooooo good he should have easily trounced the "old-tired" Celtics in 4 "easy" games instead of having to scrap for his life in Game 6 and 7. Enjoy your victory, you guys still are not winning a championship and Lebron will NEVER get a ring (that is not being a poor loser, thats just a plain and simple fact) :lol: . At least we wore you guys into the ground so OKC can BEAT THE HEAT :yay: !!! C's will win it all next year....can't wait for the Heat vs Celtics re-re-rematch in the 2013 playoffs ^_^ !!!! I believe the C's will upgrade around Rondo and be a scary good team. Enjoy your short-lived and inconsequential success B) . (see I can dish it right back)

Alright, a few things. I called you stupid because you are either showing blatant homerism or straight up stupidity declaring LeBron overrated. Also, everyone knows you can't win alone. Jordan couldn't even win alone, he needed Pippen. Kobe couldn't win alone, he need Shaq or Pau. Nobody wins alone. I'm getting worked up over the simple fact that you know nothing about basketball; you don't know how it is played, you don't know the history, and you don't know all the intricacies of the game.

If you knew those things you would know how amazing LeBron truly is, and you would also know that you can't win a championship alone. I'm not trying to be "obnoxious and confrontational", I just want you to get your facts straight, instead of being like a typical Boston fan and being a gigantic homer.

• Like 1

Alright, a few things. I called you stupid because you are either showing blatant homerism or straight up stupidity declaring LeBron overrated. Also, everyone knows you can't win alone. Jordan couldn't even win alone, he needed Pippen. Kobe couldn't win alone, he need Shaq or Pau. Nobody wins alone. I'm getting worked up over the simple fact that you know nothing about basketball; you don't know how it is played, you don't know the history, and you don't know all the intricacies of the game.

If you knew those things you would know how amazing LeBron truly is, and you would also know that you can't win a championship alone. I'm not trying to be "obnoxious and confrontational", I just want you to get your facts straight, instead of being like a typical Boston fan and being a gigantic homer.

I do know alot, maybe....probably not as much as you, but I'm not a "typical Boston fan" (IMO the majority of Boston fans ((of all the teams)) are the best in all sports)......you guys earned that win AS A TEAM!!! Am I dissapointed? Of course, I am still rooting for OKC since the C's are out, but I would like to point out that we should have already won the series if not for blatantly atrocious and uncessary call/fouls. Even you should be able to honestly agree that the officials were HORRIBLE this series, and they most certainly affected the outcome whether intentional or not. They should have just let the teams play and let the series been decided like that without the lame fouls every 5 seconds on both sides!!!

He is great in the regular season, but he is a fader in the postseason (barring his G6 performance.) I think he his arrogant regardless of his decision. In the end, it really matters not lol.

I completely agree with Big Boss on this on. Lebron has not slowed down this post season, actually he's averaging I think over 2 more points a game, so I don't know where the fuck you got that..

I do know alot, maybe....probably not as much as you, but I'm not a "typical Boston fan" (IMO the majority of Boston fans ((of all the teams)) are the best in all sports)......you guys earned that win AS A TEAM!!! Am I dissapointed? Of course, I am still rooting for OKC since the C's are out, but I would like to point out that we should have already won the series if not for blatantly atrocious and uncessary call/fouls. Even you should be able to honestly agree that the officials were HORRIBLE this series, and they most certainly affected the outcome whether intentional or not. They should have just let the teams play and let the series been decided like that without the lame fouls every 5 seconds on both sides!!!

How come the losers always blame the refs? I didn't watch every game but the games I did, I didn't see anything that was too horrible, except for maybe KG's tech in game 6.

BTW I am not a Heat fan, just a simple basketball fan. I'm just tired of the bullshit conversations about how Lebron isn't that good when he's clearly either #1 or #2 in the NBA right now.

• Like 1

Your entire post shows that you are guilty of the same thing you are accusing Big Boss of....first off you're coming off as a Lebron hater and that alone decredits anything you have to say about Lebron....I'm not big on basketball but as a New Yorker I wanted the Knicks to win....the Heat beat the Knicks easily and while yeah I wanted my team to win....I'm not going to say Lebron sucks....he clearly doesn't....if he beat the Celtics....then I wonder how much the Celtics suck to lose against such a horrible player?....you come off as a big sore loser....

Both teams are good and it could have gone either way...and no referees don't decide matches....players do....yeah questionable calls can be made now and again....in all sports....but to sit there and say your team lost because of referees is just passing the blame onto others....Lebron is having a great postseason and while I'm not a Heat fan I do respect how great of an athlete and player he is....in my personal opinion he carries the team and it's Lebron's team more than Wade's team at this point....and yeah these days with the amount of talent out there on teams you NEED more than 1 good player on a team to win championships....it's a team sport....it takes more than 1 person to win....

I'm not going to sit here and call anyone dumb or stupid....but you sitting there saying the Heat suck and Lebron never will win a championship shows you're just a hater and that you're a close-minded person....continuing this debate with you is honestly futile and pointless because you've already set your mind on something based on personal bias that is nothing close to reality....

• Like 1

Bloody hell ladies, lets calm down a bit and talk about the actual sport instead of flirting with each other. We are bound to have differing opinions, but lets not get personal, especially over Basketball... *double checks thread title* yeah, basketball.

Thanks for bringing back some sanity AF, all I was saying is that Lebron James is overrated, apparently I am a hater and a whole slew of other things for expressing my opinion on a BASKETBALL DISCUSSION THREAD!!!!!! It is funny how everyone LOVES Lebron after beating a unbelieavable Celtics team and they forget how Lebron has flat out faded numerous times including last year against the Mavericks in the NBA finals. Recent history (this season) means nothing when the overall track record of a player is undeniable average at best. I know facts suck when they prove the arguer wrong. Lebron has been on several championship caliber teams, but never seems to be able to perform in the sports' greatest spotlight. Being great in the regular season and average at best in the playoffs does not make you a king, it makes you overrated. Oh, and finally refs DO change the dynamic of a basketball game. If they call unnecessary fouls they increase the likelihood of a player fouling out, which 100% changes the game. Oh, and when they don't call fouls to the face, it sets an obvious double standard. That is all.

Don't try to bring the refs in it, because there were games were they were leaning towards the Heat with their calls (Game 1 and Game 2 were clearly called in favor of the Heat), and there were just as many games (Game 3 and Game 4 were clearly called in favor of the Celtics). Games 5, 6, and 7 were called pretty well. I was very impressed by Joey Crawford in Game 5 I think it was (could've been Game 4, I don't know), probably his best officiated game yet. There may be some things you didn't agree with in that game (the technical on Rondo for the kick), but it was very fair. This is coming from a HUGE Joey Crawford hater too.

I completely agree with Big Boss on this on. Lebron has not slowed down this post season, actually he's averaging I think over 2 more points a game, so I don't know where the fuck you got that..

How come the losers always blame the refs? I didn't watch every game but the games I did, I didn't see anything that was too horrible, except for maybe KG's tech in game 6.

BTW I am not a Heat fan, just a simple basketball fan. I'm just tired of the bullshit conversations about how Lebron isn't that good when he's clearly either #1 or #2 in the NBA right now.

Exactly. There were some atrocious calls, but if you remember correctly, LeBron got a bullshit technical too. Some games were called in favor of the Heat, but just as many were called in favor of the Celtics, so that is a non-issue for me. The better team won that series as far as I'm concerned. Even if I wasn't a Heat fan I would've been rooting for them just to see LeBron-Durant in the Finals. This is going to be good.

• 2 weeks later...

What a game. There is no doubt Miami was the best team in that series, and that LeBron is the best player in the league right now.

I hope Lebron never EVER gets a ring. I find him to be an overrated arrogant prick. Just sayin'

Well the best player in basketball found a way to win the championship. We'll be back next year too. u mad Daniel?

Edited by xBiG_BoSS-911x
  • Like 1

What a game. There is no doubt Miami was the best team in that series, and that LeBron is the best player in the league right now.

Well the best player in basketball found a way to win the championship. We'll be back next year too. u mad Daniel?

Typical Heat fan, just rubbin' it in. What if you had lost? You would not even be here. It is well known that the Heat do not have any "true" fans. Oh, and next year the Celtics will be improved and we will finish you off. Keep in mind that the Celtics were one game off from being champions instead of you. Your vaunted team almost got eliminated by an old team that should never had made it as far as it did. I say one as OKC would have been a breeze compared to the Heat. I still dislike Lebron, and he is still massively overrated. One championship does not change anything at all. Enjoy your win, these will come few and far between.

Lebron won!!!....I feel so happy for him....it's about time he won....he really deserved it.... :D

He does not "deserve" anything. How many years has he been called a "king" (so laughable) yet has not had a ring. He could have had one last year, but he did a Lebron and faded per usual. Let's not forget that this was a shortened season. He had more energy. I guarantee the results would have been different if it was a full regular season.

Typical Heat fan, just rubbin' it in. What if you had lost? You would not even be here. It is well known that the Heat do not have any "true" fans. Oh, and next year the Celtics will be improved and we will finish you off. Keep in mind that the Celtics were one game off from being champions instead of you. Your vaunted team almost got eliminated by an old team that should never had made it as far as it did. I say one as OKC would have been a breeze compared to the Heat. I still dislike Lebron, and he is still massively overrated. One championship does not change anything at all. Enjoy your win, these will come few and far between.

He does not "deserve" anything. How many years has he been called a "king" (so laughable) yet has not had a ring. He could have had one last year, but he did a Lebron and faded per usual. Let's not forget that this was a shortened season. He had more energy. I guarantee the results would have been different if it was a full regular season.

I'm not sure to respond to you or ignore the stupidity that is all over your post....Heat has no "true fans"....yet almost everyone here is happy the Heat one besides you....Celtics were one game off....ok....keep in mind that they were one game off and couldn't close off on their series....the Heat beat your amazing Celtics and then won the Championships....but hey yeah let's assume that the Celtics are the best team cause you think they are.... ;)

You guaranteed that he would never win a ring ever....that went out the window....please stop guaranteeing different results when the fact is that the Heat won....get over yourself....a regular season MVP and a finals MVP....I'm not responding to you again because you're a typical "Boston fanboy" and a typical "Lebron hater"....get over yourself kid and grow up....Lebron just shut everyone up about never winning a ring and all you haters can do now is stupidly say that 1 ring means nothing....yet had your team won you'd be saying it means everything....you haters are mad funny.... xD

The king has finally gotten his ring! Can anyone say dynasty? :D Many more to come for LBJ.

Yeah....I hope they win a couple of more as the years come....that would be awesome.... :awesome:

DanielVT = Skip Bayless. Actually, that wouldn't be fair to Skip.

LOLOL!!!

Enjoy your victory, you guys still are not winning a championship and Lebron will NEVER get a ring (that is not being a poor loser, thats just a plain and simple fact) :lol: . At least we wore you guys into the ground so OKC can BEAT THE HEAT :yay: !!!

And here's the guarantee that you said before.... xD

Edited by cmgravekeeper
  • Like 1

Yeah, I hate Lebron, I am man enought to admit it B) . I will also admit that this postseason barring a few games he was amazing, however his history precedes him. You want facts? Go watch last years Finals. Get facts before you go off being a doushe :blah: .The Heat were by far the better team in the Celtics series, but nevertheless, the old and injured Celtics pushed it all the way to a Game 7, which is remarkable. Oh and screw you Big Boss regarding the lame Skip Bayless comment :facepalm: . So.......so inconsequential and petty.....is that really the best insult that you can conjure? I am not impressed. As I said, typical Heat fan which reminds me, I said the Heat have no fans (which is a generalization) because they are so fickle and unloyal. Had the Heat not won all of you guys would not even be here. However, the Heat did win :unsure: so enjoy your Championship, the team earned it and thus deserved it. I hope that's the last time Lebron EVER gets a ring. Let the hate filled childish replies commence (still HATE Lebron B) . Gotta love sports threads ( I enjoy this banter, so many people getting amped up over speculation and meaningless talk) !!! :awesome:

First, I'm not a Heat fan, I just think Lebron gets hated on too much because he's so damn good. If the Celtics had won, I'd be here talking about the series nonetheless.

Second, earlier you said they didn't earn or deserve it, make up your mind :P

First, I'm not a Heat fan, I just think Lebron gets hated on too much because he's so damn good. If the Celtics had won, I'd be here talking about the series nonetheless.

Second, earlier you said they didn't earn or deserve it, make up your mind :P

The Heat as a team deserved it, Lebron did not. (Even if he did, I cannot admit that as I am a Lebron hater ;) )

So basically we all come to the conclusion that Lebron deserves it but you just can't admit it....at least we're all on the same page finally.... :)

Haha, maybe..........I still can't admit it. lol ;)

Edited by DanielVT

DanielVT, I have a question, do you actually like basketball or just the Celtics? I love seeing what's happening with LeBron, not just as a Heat fan, but as a basketball fan. Bill Simmons (one of my favorite sports writers even though he's a HUGE Boston homer) said it best (I'm paraphrasing here):

"He did whatever he wanted on the low post, crashed the boards, got his teammates involved, made the right play time and time again … it was like watching Bird 2.0, only if Bird was also one of the three best defenders in the league. To repeat: LeBron was playing like a rich man's version of the fifth-best basketball player of all time. I don't care how much you hated "The Decision" — if you can't appreciate what LeBron James is doing right now, you need to start following another sport. It's one of the greatest night-to-night athletic feats we have ever witnessed.".

Like he said, if you can't appreciate LeBron's performance, you need to start following a different sport. He's definitely playing like a top 5 player of all time right now, I really can't wait to see him next year.

Edited by xBiG_BoSS-911x
  • Like 1

Bloody hell ladies, lets calm down a bit and talk about the actual sport instead of flirting with each other. We are bound to have differing opinions, but lets not get personal, especially over Basketball... *double checks thread title* yeah, basketball.

For those of you that didnt read this last time. Next time I wont be cleaning up I'll just lock the thread.