Persona 5 Releases Valentine's Day 2017 in NA

Bucknerd

Yeah, also preordered (PS3 version in my case)

I figured they'd wait until next week at E3 to announce the release date, but now we'll see what they have there

This is what's been bugging me. Why they didn't wait til E3 to announce it? I think that'd be perfect timing. Well, earlier news are good too :P

Now you may go back to arguing about the lack of dual audio....

People are making too big fuss about it. I mean, I'd like to have dual audio too but what's done is done.

And why the hell Hardin is taking the blame. He's only PR guy (people should read what public relations are about). He has no influence on anything neither he makes any decisions regarding P5 development or localization. He just provides information. We don't know where lies the problem, maybe Atlus Japan don't want to make a deal regarding Japanese dubs in western releases, maybe it's licensing problems etc.

Edited by Rollers23
  • Like 3

Here's a quick image of the the Collector's Edition (PS4 only).  It seems to be a steal at $90.  I hope the bag is quality.

glamshot-tyhpe.png

Looks incredible, I am going to try my best to get the collector's edition. Hopefully they don't run out of stock before I get more money.

• Like 1

Here's a quick image of the the Collector's Edition (PS4 only).  It seems to be a steal at $90.  I hope the bag is quality.

glamshot-tyhpe.png

Simply cannot wait for Valentine's Day next year! My gf saw this CE when I was saying I need to hurry to pre-order it, and she fell in love with the plush and the bag. So, her Valentine's Day present is I pre-ordered a second copy for her :) A big P5 CE box with a dozen roses around it. :lol:

It's going to be the start of an amazing year for JRPG's, coming off of an amazing year for JRPG's.

• Like 1

This is what's been bugging me. Why they didn't wait til E3 to announce it? I think that'd be perfect timing. Well, earlier news are good too :P

People are making too big fuss about it. I mean, I'd like to have dual audio too but what's done is done.

And why the hell Hardin is taking the blame. He's only PR guy (people should read what public relations are about). He has no influence on anything neither he makes any decisions regarding P5 development or localization. He just provides information. We don't know where lies the problem, maybe Atlus Japan don't want to make a deal regarding Japanese dubs in western releases, maybe it's licensing problems etc.

My guess is they'll show some actual gameplay footage. And probably a trailer in English. 

Side note.. I was just listening to the PS I Love You XOXO podcast and Colin and Tim both predicted that Atlus would announce at E3 that it would release in September the same time as the Japanese version. I couldn't help but laugh.... Colin was wrong... (just kidding, I love Colin)

Simply cannot wait for Valentine's Day next year! My gf saw this CE when I was saying I need to hurry to pre-order it, and she fell in love with the plush and the bag. So, her Valentine's Day present is I pre-ordered a second copy for her :) A big P5 CE box with a dozen roses around it. :lol:

It's going to be the start of an amazing year for JRPG's, coming off of an amazing year for JRPG's.

I love that Morgana plush too! Morgana looks like she's going to fit that cute-sy animal character perfectly. 

• Like 1

Then you guys better play P5 instead of love-love riajuu things :awesome:

• Like 1

It's so far away, I'm getting the Japanese version and kind of sick of hearing about it. I mean this is agonizing to any smt fan , apart from smt 4 on the 3ds we've had nothing since the PS2 except for the vita ps4 remake and the Persona games are really just a spin off of ds. So persona is an amazingly good spin off but how are fans meant to feel with a dancing or fighting game after playing some of the best rpg's ever made?

Ok so I'm rambling, but there is no other game I'm looking forward to as much.

My guess is they'll show some actual gameplay footage. And probably a trailer in English. 

Side note.. I was just listening to the PS I Love You XOXO podcast and Colin and Tim both predicted that Atlus would announce at E3 that it would release in September the same time as the Japanese version. I couldn't help but laugh.... Colin was wrong... (just kidding, I love Colin)

I love that Morgana plush too! Morgana looks like she's going to fit that cute-sy animal character perfectly.

Agreed! I love how Morgana has been portrayed so far, so I'm excited to get to know her character :)

Then you guys better play P5 instead of love-love riajuu things :awesome:

haha, I can guarantee there will be lots of P5 going on :lol::P