TouHou Genso wanderer coming to NA early 2017.

• 4 months later...

Well, that's the only positive on this release...

NISA promised physical version and what do we get? Digital-only on Vita... screw you, NISA.

Well, how is it the only positive? It comes with a Full OST, (90 track four disk for Genso Wanderer and 24 track 2 disk for Double Focus.) I know a lot of people like Vita, but being able to have the game on PS4 (The system I actually have) is nice. I remember 49.99 USD (Standard Edition) and 79.99 USD (Limited Edition) so yeah. They also come with an art book if I remember correctly. Wish I could check the trophies on the game already since they should already be out in Japan.

As an addition to the already known fact that Vita will be digital-only:

Unfortunately, this has now officially changed. It was originally meant for physical release. Apologies for the inconvenience.

https://twitter.com/NISAinEurope/status/785758771633086464

And not a single reason was given. Great NISA, really great.

On a positive side note:

It seems like Scarlet Curiosity might appear in the next few weeks in the EU PSN. It was rated by the PEGI and the german USK about two weeks ago.

• 3 months later...
On 10/14/2016 at 8:48 AM, FlightlyBird777 said:

Apparently, the limited Edition version includes "Touhou Double Focus" which is a game I have been wanting to play for quite a long time.

When I looked, the physical copy comes with "Touhou: Double Focus" and not just the limited Edition, however when I went on the game-stop site, they only listed Double Focus in the Limited Edition. Either way, I pre-ordered the Limited Edition two days ago.

• 1 month later...
On 21/01/2017 at 1:07 PM, FlightlyBird777 said:

When I looked, the physical copy comes with "Touhou: Double Focus" and not just the limited Edition, however when I went on the game-stop site, they only listed Double Focus in the Limited Edition. Either way, I pre-ordered the Limited Edition two days ago.

Oh ffs! I thought that Touhou Gensou Wanderer only came in the standard edition, but now I double-checked the EB Games site, and see that they have the limited edition, which is not only expensive, but now it comes with another (physical) game!?

God dammit I can't take this. Please leave my wallet alone!

46 minutes ago, GarciaFever said:

Oh ffs! I thought that Touhou Gensou Wanderer only came in the standard edition, but now I double-checked the EB Games site, and see that they have the limited edition, which is not only expensive, but now it comes with another (physical) game!?

Have you checked on the nisamerica store? It might be less expensive on there http://store.nisamerica.com/preorders/touhou-genso-wanderer-limited-edition-ps4

24 minutes ago, SnowxSakura said:

Have you checked on the nisamerica store? It might be less expensive on there http://store.nisamerica.com/preorders/touhou-genso-wanderer-limited-edition-ps4

Yeah, but since I live in Canada, there will be shipping, and guarantee it will cost more that what EB Games is selling it for. If only I had enough points on the site to get the game for free.

1 minute ago, GarciaFever said:

Yeah, but since I live in Canada, there will be shipping, and guarantee it will cost more that what EB Games is selling it for. If only I had enough points on the site to get the game for free.

Do you have any friends in the US that could buy it for you and ship it to you? It would probably cost less that way

On 3/13/2017 at 6:31 PM, GarciaFever said:

Both Games do come as Physical Disks in the Standard Edition: 

http://nisamerica.com/games/touhou-genso-wanderer/product.html